• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2011-2012 college football thread v. SEC circle jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
if an older woman that likes younger guys is a cougar, what is an older man that likes younger guys?

a nitney lion

What time is bed time at the Sandusky house?

when the big hand touches the little hand.

penn state, the only university where you can major in minors.

there's a joke about hogs fans and the number one retailer on the planet somewhere in there. ;)

i thought the joke was about hogs fans and daisy guns, since they are made in the same place ;)

being a Razorbacks fan and shouting "SUUUUU-EEEEEEEEEEY" is joke enough

almost as fail as the Mississippi State cowbells

being a Razorbacks fan and shouting "SUUUUU-EEEEEEEEEEY" is joke enough

almost as fail as the Mississippi State cowbells

Hey i think so too. One of the dumbest fucking rally cries ive ever heard in my life. And it takes like a minute of time to even complete by then we've allready turned the ball over.

not a big fan of the sick em woof woof thing that your faggot boyfriend and his faggot brathens nation does either.

The cowbells remind me of the (faggy) winter olympics, even if its a bobsled race thing, where people can die for my amusement.
The WOOOOO PIG SOOOOO-EEEEEY thing is fine.

WHAT SUCKS IS SINGING ROCKY TOP. Lets all celebrate being from a shithole, and being too inbred to know it.

That, and that stupid gators chomp, go gators shit.

Fuck em all

"rocky top" is a good song. I have found memories as a child singing that loud-as-fuck in my dad's truck as we would take a couple days off and relax and drink some beers while fishing in Tenn

"rocky top" is almost as cash as "West Virginia, country roads, take me home." now that is a clutch song right thurr! hurr!!

and pander, fuck you for putting cold as ice and gettin jiggy with it in the same sentence.

the fuck is wrong with you, mang.

what the fuck is wrong with all of us, here lately?

we are such diarrhea inducing faggots it's not even funny. but this is why I firmly believe that S+G is the best-kept sports forum on the internet

it's doesn't help that you all have such a strikingly smart + good looking mod, though, eh?

idk, atri has really let himself go since he got married.

I thought you were gonna chastise us for throwing around faggot so aggressively. I kinda wish we had a gay around here to keep us in check.

Faggy faggy fag fag

time to find out a little bit more about me

i don't despise the entire sec, just the teams that are good

tennesee, kentucky, vandy and miss state are teams i always root for

in hoops i like the sec a lot, besides fla

and yeah axl sports and gaming is by far the best forum here on BL, i'm just about finished with the lounge, bunch of boring fucks sharing unfunny, uninspiring, and unoriginal small talk

Status
Not open for further replies.