• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2010-11 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^spot on.

Kam, I suggest you look up the word 'dynasty' before you further embarrass yourself. The Bulls, Celtics and Lakers have been dynastic while OKC hasn't even won a fucking playoff series.

Only good thing about this season is the fact that the Cavs have 2 lottery picks coming

And the play of the Bulls, Knicks, and Magic. I think power has shifted to the East. Shit, you take 2 starters off the West All Star team and move them to Eastern conference teams

I hope Heat go out in the first round.

East is shit besides the top 4 or 5 teams.

West is still the superior conference.

I dont think so. You even have teams like the Pacers and Bobcats who are stepping into the picture.

Might be about even now. West definitely used to be more dominant. But maybe now its neutral

Cause without melo, Denver is no longer a real threat. And without Deron Williams the Jazz are not a threat either.

Id say in the West you have Lakers, Thunder, Mavericks, and Spurs.
East; Heat, Celtics, Magic, Bulls, Knicks, and maybe even Hawks.

I think SETI should broadcast that dunk to alien civilizations to show them our awesomeness

or to see if they recognize him
afaik, SETI doesn't broadcast anything. It's just a way to search for EMR communications.

But yeah, that dude had hops.

afaik, SETI doesn't broadcast anything. It's just a way to search for EMR communications.

they've broadcasted before:

To date, only a few, mostly symbolic, intentional messages have been sent. The simple picture that was transmitted in 1974 from the Arecibo Observatory described our solar system, the compounds important for life, the structure of the DNA molecule, and the form of a human being. The message was transmitted in the direction of the globular star cluster M13, about 21,000 light years away, so clearly any answer will be a long time in coming. Serious broadcasts require serious commitment.

http://www.seti.org/page.aspx?pid=736

(like god damn, 42000 years before we can possibly get a response)

@sportsguy33 My daughter's remaining pet turtle spends his days sadly looking around for his departed buddy. I have renamed him "Rajon."

lol

Griffin got his first triple double.

33 pts(14-19 FG),17 Reb,10 Ast,1 Stl,1 Blk

Filthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1pL9ve8ito

Last edited:
there is a very exciting race in the east to AVOID the sixth seed

or so it seems

what is the record for most teams with losing records making the playoffs?

Dallas Mavericks' Shawn Marion playing despite badly bent finger - ESPN Dallas

dal_marionfinger_200.jpg

Jesus.

that was always the most painful basketball-related injury. THE PAIN

because b-ball is, let's face it, a pretty safe sport to play

Lakers actually have a legit shot at taking the #1 seed in the west. I dont think it matters though becuase they already have home court over OKC who I think is their biggest threat in the west and also over boston, should they meet in the finals. very odd for things to seem peachy entering the playoffs for the lakers. theres normally always some shitty problem for them around this time like shitty play or bynum injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.