2009 Bluelight Meetup Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude that has been suggested like fifty times in this thread already, and we've concluded time and time again, that it is just not feasable, lest we raise an army of the undead first.

BACK TO THE LABS!

screw an island. with enough psychs, we can collectively project our selves to another planet, and leave this shitty one behind. or we can just find Ong's hat, the source for the eggthingie that provides a source for interdimensional travel.

brochure_egg.gif

god i love crazy shit. who needs the sci fi channel when you can find this crap online?

have you been reading either my jounal or my posts in the spirituality forum?

cause dont make fun of the 5th dimention or it may teseract you into a fourth one.

THE WOOD said:
We can even break up into city states based on forums (sux to live in NMI prolly...
Dude. Srsly. A constant supply of young impressionable female freshmeat. You think that would suck?

flipa.gif
^ GAY! ^ :D

THE WOOD said:
Yo, you people got it all wrong...

What we need to do is invade some defenseless nation and take over, and start our own country. Someplace that would gain us favor from the free world, like with oil fields or some shit. Then we will make our own bluelight constitution and will become a global power due to our zionist beliefs towards drugs. The world will flock to our borders, cuz well, its pretty much accepted that all people in the world want to try/do drugs but opressive powers that be prevent it, right?

This would make meetups real easy too. We will make so much money from manufacturing and selling that we will be an economic power uncontendable by all. So we wont have to worry about anything, and with our HR focused constitution health related side effects will be minimalized. We can even break up into city states based on forums (sux to live in NMI prolly, course the Lounge will end up being the next Sodom and Gomorrah and well i guess were all pretty much fucked there). Just think, Staff forum city would be more holy a relic than all Vatican City.
Im quite confident our glorious nation can be accomplished by 2009. Start making phone calls, everyone!

26.gif
32.gif
26.gif

I always thought of that. Founding a nation with an economy based soley on drugs. Even if it were challenged by the U.S. or any other nation for that matter it would be able to buy a military that would rival any established nation. Within the course of a few years a country like that would be super power in its own right, fucking streets paved in gold. It would be paradise.

I like the way you think WOOD. Seriously. Fuckin A bro.

Back to reality now though, if there really was a meetup and it happened to be in Europe I would kindly pay for a few select Bluelighters in the Tri-State area so they could come along if money was an issue. The more the merrier.

i like this guy, you are the type who is generous with your goodies too i bet. i am partying with him.

:D

When the time comes, I lay wager that there will be more than one instance of such behaviour.

ClubbinGuido said:
I always thought of that. Founding a nation with an economy based soley on drugs. Even if it were challenged by the U.S. or any other nation for that matter it would be able to buy a military that would rival any established nation. Within the course of a few years a country like that would be super power in its own right, fucking streets paved in gold. It would be paradise.

I like the way you think WOOD. Seriously. Fuckin A bro.

i was going to establish a superpower, but then i got high

RollinJ said:
Does Tri-state include Texas?

Lol. Sorry. NY, NJ and PA. Shit though, if I had a million bucks I would pay the way for every Bluelighter to go the meetup and pay for a missle defense system in case the government decided to nuke it.

Last edited:
StagnantReaction said:
That would be considered international waters, so fuck any laws. Other than that, I'm pretty sure islands are all taken by governments, unless someone wants to conjure up an active volcano near the surface of an ocean for us :p

I keep saying it: we take Niue. We got 'em outnumbered, so it shouldn't be a problem. Pitcairn Island, too. It could be ours. Ours, I tell you!

If we're going microstate, Sealand is for sale. At 500 million pounds, I reckon we could have a whip round and pay for it easily out of this year's drug budget.

If it were to be held in the US, I'd say Key West (AKA Conch Republic), Hawaii, Portland, Seattle/Olympia, San Francisco, or a cool Native American reservation :D

... Or maybe we should just find some sort of egalitarian commune to crash at for a while. I've heard that some own incredibly large amounts of land. Anyone in the know?

If we're going microstate, Sealand is for sale. At 500 million pounds, I reckon we could have a whip round and pay for it easily out of this year's drug budget.

Shit, we could overrun them too! Invade and annex their asses, or hold it for ransom.

Edit: New idea.. how about the succeeded (from Australia) province of Hutt River?

http://www.hutt-river-province.com/HRP_Visitor_Page.htm
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...G=Google+Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutt_River_Province_Principality

Seems that this chap, errr "Prince Leonard", has claimed a 75km area around that location.

the Australian government has so far not interfered with HRP sovereignty in these matters, and appears to avoid any legal stoush with the HRP.

Sounds great, we should pay this eccentric old man off for a place to crash :p Apparently he loves the tourism..

Last edited:
StagnantReaction said:
We need to buy or make one of these "seaforts". Pirate radio stations in the 60's used them :) Of course, we'd need to power any music on diesel.. ...

That would be considered international waters, so fuck any laws. Other than that, I'm pretty sure islands are all taken by governments, unless someone wants to conjure up an active volcano near the surface of an ocean for us :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunsell_Forts

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micronation

i was just informed that sealand is for sale. its only 65,000,000 pounds...

and sim0n posts faster than me :(

I would rather go outside of the US, but if not, Nevada has some choice off-season deals. Actually, some places pretty much give away rooms so that you stay there and drink/gamble. Also, I'm sure we could throw our party in a convention center or out in the desert with no permitting problems. Nevada LOVES a ruckus :D

Other suggestions include Mexico or Costa Rica (cheep accommodations and fun times), or BC Canada.

about the drug thing, laws should definitely be considered. this IS bluelight after all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.