2009 Bluelight Meetup Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
we stayed at an 'art hotel' where a bunch of the rooms were decorated by artists when we were in the dam. i don't know how much time we'll be spending in tiny hotel rooms though so where we stay probably doesn't matter. it would be cool to take over an entire hotel though :)

bluelighters can be exclusive as is at meetups ... not sure locking ourselves into tiny drug-rooms is a good way to meet other people!

fuck, i just mentioned drugs ... the idea has now gone to shit ...

really though, i hope we use our brains when we actually do this ... if this was the actual organising thread, i wouldn't be game to go ... unless it was in Amsterdam, Central Africa or some place where the mainstream western authorities wouldn't bother/be able to follow us!

/paranoid input

Actually, this is just a decoy thread. The real global meet already took place on 20.09... '06

Yeah we keep this thread going cuz there're a few of us, namely the meth addicts who are convinced that there are future cops looking at the past, like in the upcoming film, de ja vu, so we gotta keep the charade up.

ahah! i can't believe you guys believed you were actually talking to the real 'diegoblunt' !!! Us future cops have been waiting for a slip-up just like this !!!

oh wait, where did you say it was SillyAlien ???

darn! 2 years of undercover work wasted! :X

if any cops ask just say "sorry, i can't divulge any information on our secret illegal get together"

L2R said:
like in the upcoming film, de ja vu
Yes, upcoming. As in it dun gone upcomed two months ago, and we're now deja vu-ing its upcommingness.

hey i just invited the Hell's Angels! They say they're down, and will supply meth and poppers if we guarantee that they'll get to gang rape a woman.

You know, my ex-boss Doug, was a Hell's Angel, but he was as dumb as dirt.

As for the location, Hamsterdam SUCKS, and you are all a bunch of Commies.

The location should be at the geographic center of KANSAS of course!

AND, I guarentee you, I won't be paying for my drugs.

<whatisaygoesandyouknowwhatimtalkinabout>

Furthermore and of course, the event must last at least 3 days and 3 nights.
Don't ask.
And it SHOULD be in America.
The more people who show up, the better.

AMERICA: LAND OF THE FREE; HOME OF THE BRAVE.

Thailand and Amsterdam both pose good location prospects.

Amsterdam would be good for the intensity and it's attractions. Lots to do, lots of places to go and things too see. I think Amsterdam is probably more easily accessable for most American's than thailand and everyone probably wants to go for its rep.

The only upside about thailand is that once the airfare is paid everything else is so cheap. But as everyone else has mentioned, the location with the harsher drug laws should be forgotten, so clearly that counts thailand out.

*waves* to Diego ;)

I am thinking more along the lines of a burning man event. Amerstam is a great city, but we need lots of room and anybody who lives in the US and has a car, half a brain, a Wal-Mart 2009 Atlas, and a credit card can get to Kansas using the Eisenhower Insterstate system. Amerstam is a tiny, crowded city and they don't need our fallout, get it?

Chrissie: i loved that hotel you stayed in with the silver metal walls. very artistically swank. how long would this meetup be for? a week a weekend? just so i knew how much money to bring. Also i would look into hostels if i went because i can give a shit where i stay as long as i can find some vegan beers im set!

also, hi raverchik i remember you from chat. :)

if i am flying to europe, i will be spending atleast a week there. altho there are other places i want to go besides amsterdam...

Status
Not open for further replies.