16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think of how much money you will be saving. I swear, I could've bought a Jaguar XKR by now had I saved all the money that I spent on drugs.

Just think of how much money you will be saving. I swear, I could've bought a Jaguar XKR by now had I saved all the money that I spent on drugs.

Yeah, I know Ive been thinking the same. I fucked up and called one of my old dealers cus I wanted to get high again today before I stop tomorrow. But when I get there I find out he sells raw now, so idk how I'm stopping.

True words. The money is a huge reason why I always want to get clean. I spend so much fucking cash just wasting it, putting it into my veins. I think about all the awesome shit I'd be able to buy if I was clean and saving that money instead of blowing it. Nice restaurants, vacations, guitars, computers, whatever.

^It's strange though, it never seems to work out that you have all that extra money when you stop....Sure, you have some extra money, but if you have a $200 a day habit and you suddenly stop, it's not like you suddenly have $200 a day extra lying around....Just goes to show how powerful a motivator it really is!

Just checking in since I haven't been around here in a minute. I've been behaving, staying clean for the most part. Haven't used in 10 days, and b4 that it was a week or so, and b4 that a week or so. Things are starting to get a little better but it's a long road.

^It's strange though, it never seems to work out that you have all that extra money when you stop....Sure, you have some extra money, but if you have a $200 a day habit and you suddenly stop, it's not like you suddenly have $200 a day extra lying around....Just goes to show how powerful a motivator it really is!

Yea, nobody is going to be scheming, scamming, and middle manning still after they get clean, so the only extra money is going to be from legitimate income that they are not blowing on drugs.

Yea, nobody is going to be scheming, scamming, and middle manning still after they get clean, so the only extra money is going to be from legitimate income that they are not blowing on drugs.

Exactly. But, if you have a good job, this can end up being a lot of money.

I get a nice weekly paycheck that when I'm using, gets immediately spent on drugs and is gone in 3 days. Clean, all that money stays in my account. It's a beautiful thing.

Damn, I get such a big sweet tooth on opiates. Just got a bag of sour patch water melon, shits so tasty

^If you like those you'll probably like the gummy sweetarts...they only have them at one place around here....the whole gummy is tangy throughout, not just the sugar layer....

Mini Chewy Sweetarts are my favorite though....

Day three,feelin shitty,why,dont I just stop,when I finally feel better,then I want to get high,ftw.

Why do I even try? Being sober is a living hell

I understand what you mean. I have been clean for 1 week now, and I am in a beautiful place, with access to a beautiful lake, in the beautiful country, and I have no drugs, and I did this on purpose, but all I can think about is scoring, everyday is a battle

Hey whats good yall. Gotta quick question. I posted in the cwe thread but didnt get an answer so ima ask here. What % of ibuprofen doesnt get extracted from a cwe? Im planning on doin alot of pills an each one has 200mg so i wanted to know if lets say from each pill theres like 10 or 20mg that dont get extracted so i know.

Find some dopehead friends, there's plenty out there, lol. Don't you have any friends who use?

Find some dopehead friends, there's plenty out there, lol. Don't you have any friends who use?
Not anymore, I got clean for 8 months during that time some of them got clean, and alot of them are in jail. No one knows I'm using right now except my dealers and myself.

What's the most you guys have spent in a weak? So far I've spent $500 this week and kicking myself right now for it cus i prolly wont be able to get high tomorrow hah shouldn't have bought those oxys theyre so damn expensive for what they are no wonder everyone switches to diesel damn

Not anymore, I got clean for 8 months during that time some of them got clean, and alot of them are in jail. No one knows I'm using right now except my dealers and myself.

What's the most you guys have spent in a weak? So far I've spent $500 this week and kicking myself right now for it cus i prolly wont be able to get high tomorrow hah shouldn't have bought those oxys theyre so damn expensive for what they are no wonder everyone switches to diesel damn

In a week? A lot. Hah. There was a time a few years ago I was making a lot of money, I spent around $400 day for about 5 months before I finally crashed and burned.

$100 bucks a day or $700 a week is pretty average for a lot of addicts.

Shit's an expensive habit. :\

Yeah, I generally consider it good if I can keep my dope usage down to less than $50 a day, which comes out to 350 a week. 500 in a week is hardly something that's unheard of. To youre average square, non-drug user, it is ridiculous, but to heroin addicts, it's actually relatively conservative

I usually try to keep it at about 50-60 a day so $350-$420 a week. It's only Friday and I've spent $500 do I'll probably up at $600 this week cus I got those oxys.

Exactly. But, if you have a good job, this can end up being a lot of money.

I get a nice weekly paycheck that when I'm using, gets immediately spent on drugs and is gone in 3 days. Clean, all that money stays in my account. It's a beautiful thing.
So true until you convince yourself to use " just this one time as a reward for being so good" then I watch my account go back to zero or less.

So true until you convince yourself to use " just this one time as a reward for being so good" then I watch my account go back to zero or less.

Hah, yup. That's how a lot of relapses go down. You're clean for a bit, making good money, so you tell yourself that you'll get high just as a weekend thing, like how some people use booze. You can afford it now no problem if it's only once or twice on the weekend, so what's the big deal?

Then boom. We all know what happens next. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.