15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough times build character. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Never eat spinach with a stranger.

Agreed, been homeless twice.... remember sitting on a bench crying because I haf no idea what to do. It was my second time being homeless in exactly a year. I really felt stuck and like my life was over. Now, I have a two bedroom apartment and life has improved in some ways.

I wish I had been homeless in the city instead of a small town. There was no help for the most part. At least in a city you can panhandle and there are a lot more shelters available.

I am fortunate to have never been homeless but I have snorted my way into some deep holes that I never thought I would get out of.

"Life is like a game of pool. Ya mite have to walk around once or twice but there's always a shot n ya gotta take it"

I heard that quote the other day n liked it thought id share it with y'all.

Hanf in there tommyboy,two weeks will go by soon. Try to get,a shower,i can smell you in chicago already.lol,good luck,like on taken

"Life is like a game of pool. Ya mite have to walk around once or twice but there's always a shot n ya gotta take it"

I heard that quote the other day n liked it thought id share it with y'all.

I like this one. I'm gonna use it as much as possible.

Mmm got some light grey powder today. From my experience this is always the highest quality shit (along with grey rock) in my area and it didn't disappoint this time either. The light brown vinegary shit is like a 7.5/10 and this grey shit is easily a 9/10. Just a cleaner, warmer high and easier on my nose as well.

Edit: Wow nevermind I would easily bump this dope up to a 10/10. Seriously some of the best shit i've gotten ever. I wonder why grey dope is always such amazing quality? White dope usually varies wildly from amazing to shit and light brown is always a decent 7.5/10...but the grey shit in Baltimore is just other-worldly man. Half of a 40 bag had me nodding something serious and my tolerance is high (usually need two to three 40 bags of the usual shit to get me to this point). If I got this shit on the reg. then I would easily cop a serious habit.

Last edited:
havent been online in awhile because my dog spilled coffee on my laptop...fucker.

ive just been working and pissing away my paychecks on heroin/weed/mdma/coke/crack. no bueno. this past weekend i blew through a bun, half gram of some molly, a good few rocks, a bottle of jack, and like 3 g's of some papaya haze. sad part is, that's my plan for this weekend too

in fact, i just sniffed .3 of some good yay, smoked a bowl, and am scraping 30-some-odd bags to sniff whats left, lol.

the dope has been amazing, although a new batch (less opium-like than the last batch, but still oh so delicious) is around...but my dope connect has KILLER mdma now. i was his guinea pig....and it was so worth it. he gave me .5 for the price of .2. right on.

so how are my junkies?

havent been online in awhile because my dog spilled coffee on my laptop...fucker.

ive just been working and pissing away my paychecks on heroin/weed/mdma/coke/crack. no bueno. this past weekend i blew through a bun, half gram of some molly, a good few rocks, a bottle of jack, and like 3 g's of some papaya haze. sad part is, that's my plan for this weekend too

in fact, i just sniffed .3 of some good yay, smoked a bowl, and am scraping 30-some-odd bags to sniff whats left, lol.

the dope has been amazing, although a new batch (less opium-like than the last batch, but still oh so delicious) is around...but my dope connect has KILLER mdma now. i was his guinea pig....and it was so worth it. he gave me .5 for the price of .2. right on.

so how are my junkies?

your posts always remind me of this, from :57 to 1:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvg-ug9CvE

Hey y'all I gotta question for some fuckin reason whenever I do dope n smoke a cigarette I fuckin puke. I don't know why but the cigarette makes me sick n I start blowin chunks. I'm at work now n made myself a delicious blt only to have it come up.WTF?!

Good cant believe that you party that hard,one of your weekend would most likely kill me,damn that a lot of chemicals

I go hard in the mothafuckin paint nigga. Leave ya stankinn nigga what the fuck ya thinkin nigga

Hey y'all I gotta question for some fuckin reason whenever I do dope n smoke a cigarette I fuckin puke. I don't know why but the cigarette makes me sick n I start blowin chunks. I'm at work now n made myself a delicious blt only to have it come up.WTF?!

Well, I'd stop smoking on dope than... Hah. That sucks.

Speaking of puking, I start throwing up now if I'm getting or am sick. I've been IVing for awhile and this never happened until recently. I might not even be feeling 100% miserable in w/d and this will happen. While I was in mild w/d and going to cop yesterday, I hurled in my car and by some divine intervention I had a towel with me so I hurled bile right into that as it came up. I had no control over it. I'm fucking driving around puking and then dry heaving, trying to drive to cop, it was totally fucked. It's usually only a one time spell and after it happens, I don't keep puking, but it happens at least once while in w/d.

gthen WD bile puke is the worst..
My bodies withdrawl process.....

First its when I start to feel hot
Than I got the body Chills
Legs start to feel crampy
Noise starts to get nasally
Than the bile comes.....
I always get it, its like my First main symptom which sucks

I never had the puking problem when WD's hit me. I see everyone talk about it almost everytime and the many times i WD i never had a puke problem. It was always the diarrhea that sucked for me.

My nose runs like a faucet first and after that I get tunnel vision every single time, which seems to signal the full onset of acute wd. After that it's the whole regular shit but, I've thankfully never puked up bile either.

I never had the puking problem when WD's hit me. I see everyone talk about it almost everytime and the many times i WD i never had a puke problem. It was always the diarrhea that sucked for me.

My nose runs like a faucet first after that I get tunnel vision every single time which seems to signal the full onset of acute wd. After that it's the whole regular shit but, I've thankfully never puked up bile either.

lucky then, stomach bile tastes foul. and after awhile it like dry heavs with the bile but just taste like it

Status
Not open for further replies.