15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe its cause i dont see a shrink but i dont see the big deal. surely living at home is alot better then being homeless so why not just do it? why do they want you to switch? bangin the current shrink for benzos you genius?..anyways though whats the underlying factor?

^^eh id prob go thru the motions n see a shrink if it came down to go see a shrink or your outta the house

but i can totally understand not wantin to see one, they fuckin suck 9x outta 10, theres good ones out there but they're few n far in between

thats what im saying..

and he said they want him to see a new shrink. i take it to mnean hes seeing one now and they dont like them and wants him to go to a different on, i oculd be wrong

yeah but youre still paying them so how big of idiots are they really?

Yeah but talk to shrink,or live on the street,in the middle of winter?

Nothing,im saying do what they want till he can get,his own place. Im sure hes not paying for the shrink.

got some of the brownest dope i've ever copped today. I don't know what it was cut with but the quality was actually not bad, maybe like a 6.5-7

NSFW:
2jews9v.jpg

definitely not a "TKO", but I didnt shoot it either.

speaking of that, I'm having a friend come over tomorrow to show me the proper technique, I was going to do it myself at first but I'd rather watch and learn then just wing it. I'm already tense about needles, granted im only using 30 gauge but still any needles makes me uneasy. But I do like getting high so ill man up for that

the lighting in the pic actually makes it look lighter than it really is

think like UPS colored

the uniforms that is, not the truck

Hey y'all so I got some new shit idk where my guy got it from forgot to ask. These bags are in the stamp alone no ziplock. The stamp is ferrari w the horse logo n these bags are white not like the usual blue. I'm guessin they are from new york but I've never copped from up there so anyone know or tried these? Haven't donem gotta wait til Monday cuz I did a sub today when I got up.

got some of the brownest dope i've ever copped today. I don't know what it was cut with but the quality was actually not bad, maybe like a 6.5-7

NSFW:
2jews9v.jpg

speaking of that, I'm having a friend come over tomorrow to show me the proper technique, I was going to do it myself at first but I'd rather watch and learn then just wing it. I'm already tense about needles, granted im only using 30 gauge but still any needles makes me uneasy. But I do like getting high so ill man up for that
ive never seen dope that dark before...did it have any smell?..actually now that i think of it i did post apic once of the darkest shit i ever got..lets see if i can find it..

IMG00020-20091219-1857.jpg

now ive had raw that has ben more or less darker..more on the grey side too but that was the brownest and obviouslyt it would be darker without the flash from the camera

NSFW:
2jews9v.jpg

dude your 20 years old dont bang it thats gonna be the begining of the end pls. dont do it.

I already saw a different shrink and he said I'm fine. My mom claimed I sabotaged the appointment or something, so wanted me to see another one. I guarantee if he put me on more meds they would watch me take them. I wasn't about to play ball with that. Anyway, if I lived at home I would still be doing dope each day. It was just a toxic environment, not that the streets are much better, but I wasn't going anywhere living there. I'm only going to be homeless for another 2 weeks at the most, so i'll be alright. The real kicker was that once I went home to grab a few things after a couple of days, my parents had ransacked my room and found my rigs, my paraphernalia, my baggies, etc... So basically they know I was selling and shooting dope. They took all my gold and any other valuables away from me since they expected me to sell it all, but little do they I know I've been doing this since for 6 years now and never sold my gold or any other possessions. They just figured that since they just found it out that all their stuff would suddenly disappear. They asked my brother what to do about all their stuff, and he said nothing, since he knows I've been on opioids since 2004 (he thinks it stopped at oxy though) and never stole anything.

Being homeless in the winter does suck, but it's not that terrible. I knew my first night out that I was never returning home. I went out to the city with the last of my money, and having know place to go back to was both scary and liberating. I went from bar to bar, taking subway to subway, with no idea where I was going to end up, and it felt great.

Everyone on the streets has their own hustle. Mine is one of the few legal ones, but I don't do it that often. Other than that I've been doing some panhandling, but I don't say I'm homeless and need money, I get dressed up and hit the train station saying I'm a few dollars short on a ticket and am stuck. I watch from the balcony as people buy tickets, and I mostly just ask women who I see have money in their wallets. I figure the older women picture me as their son who is stuck somewhere, so they are willing to pay for my whole ticket sometimes, or at least 2 bucks towards it. I'll let them buy me a ticket if they insist since I tell them I need to get to the city, but mostly I tell them I'll get the rest of the money from someone else, or that I'm taking a later train, this way they don't feel bad when I don't buy a ticket right after they give me the money. Sometimes I pretend to buy a ticket so they don't feel like suckers.

As for food I think I actually gained weight since being homeless. When it wasn't as cold and I was walking a lot I was burning most of it off, but now that it's really cold and I don't move around as much it's been piling on. I'm actually in a motel at the moment. If you play your cards right they will put you in a motel instead of a shelter, but that's usually just for the weekend, unless you are a married couple or a family. A lot more people show up to shelters for the weekend though, so they get too full and if you call late enough they will have a taxi bring you to the motel. The only downside of that is that you have to get your own food. If you still have foodstamps (most people sell theirs or buy cigs/beer with them so run out quick) you are set, but most homeless people have gotten decent at shoplifting so they get their food that way.

The biggest lesson that I have learned since being homeless is that disposable razors suck. I need my gillette fusion proglide back.

-Homeless 101

Last edited:
The biggest lesson that I have learned since being homeless is that disposable razors suck. I need my gillette fusion proglide back.

-Homeless 101

Yeah they fucking do, hah. I learned that in detox. Those things carve your face up real good. So shitty.

Tommyboy it sounds like you went " walkabout" in new york city like crocodile dunde.

@Tommyboy

I feel ya man my parents done kicked me out back in october I had to spend a few nites out in the cold til my friends dad got me a room he rents out for a week free rent til I gotta job n on my feet again. Its been a long road these last couple months but fuck it even picked up an addiction.

But its one of the best life lessons to be out on yer own in the real world learnin money management n how to survive with no one payin yer bills. Ya get stronger out there so just push through the shitty times you'll make it man!

Tough times build character. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Never eat spinach with a stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.