12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only ever puked from too much IV tar or dillies. I blew years of opana scripts and oxyies with nary a problem.

Personally, I'm damn happy to be retching from a lil too high of a dose, than being in w/d.

I understand the just pullin the trigger on it bcause after I three up I was fine till I ate or drank to much water and then bam that terrible feeling again.. Yuck

Morph- it wasn't that I had to much because if that ea the case I would throw up like a champ lol jk but for me it was hardly a high with intense urges to vomit so not fun :(

I'm hoping to necer feel that way ever again.

Today there was some biker guys from Chicago and I over heard them talking about dope and I told myself god you are such a dope fiend your hearing about drugs everywhere but then I listened and they really were talking about it lol an I wanted to ask questions an then I laughed at myself and went to bluelight ;) I'm still laughing at myself for even thinking it was all in my head what a freak...

If I had talked to them avout dope they would probably had been in shock if they judged by how I look ha I did talk to them normally they seemed pretty cool and they were making fun of my accent calling mr a sweet little country girl then it went creeptastic and I was like time to go..... :)

Anyways I am now craving to do some more except I didn't really like it, I hate this feeling, I've created a. Monster....

some of my best memories with heroin was in the mid 90's when i would be so motherfucking high passed out on my bathroom floor so high just sweating and puking.

hrmp

Verso at least your "friend" felt bad for trying to fuck you and hooked you up.

Yeah for real.

I was waiting for him to pull some shit, but no, he was straight about it, had me meet his dealer, had us exchange numbers... everything was straight.

some of my best memories with heroin was in the mid 90's when i would be so motherfucking high passed out on my bathroom floor so high just sweating and puking.

hrmp

I fully agree. That's the dope I'm after, the stuff strong enough to have me throwin up sick. Looking back yea, it's always the most potent shit that has me puking uncontrollably. Good times man.

Oh yeah, when you're that high it's not so bad. It's not like getting sick from drinking too much or something shitty like that, hell even the act of vomiting is more comfortable when on opiates.

And getting sick doesn't mean you've got bad stuff. It's usually either that you took more than you need or (i think you said you snorted right?) maybe just the drip from snorting it is making your stomach a little uneasy. Some things will just do that to you if it's either a strongly tasting bag of dope or just a nasty cut, or sometimes a weird tasting pill drip (I used to love snorting the old OCs but now the blue 30s, the A215s especially, just the consistency of the powder and the flavor of the pill will sometimes make me feel a little uneasy) sometimes even if I haven't done enough to really get high. There's many factors of why you might get a little nausea but it's generally because you're just on a bigger dose than your body wants

Last edited:
The one benefit to being strung out and fully dependent on a heavy dope habit..is the fact that you don't throw up anymore, hah. That was the shittiest part of chipping or using H in the beginning when I had no tolerance. You just get incredibly high and then yack everywhere..often times followed by sleeping for 20 hours. Hah. All that shit goes away though when your body really becomes used to the H after doing it every day, multiple times a day, for months-years. There's other annoying problems that come with being that strung out of course...actually, a lot of problems...but, at least the puking goes away for the most part. I hate puking.

And about the oxy thing.. if you IV your drugs, I just really don't see how anybody can say IV oxy is better than anything. We've had this discussion a hundred times in OD and BDD. Shooting oxy produces no rush..it's super boring. However, if you snort your drugs than I guess I could see how one might like oxy better.. maybe.

I'm thinking it's my low tolerance, my body is just like Yuck. It's a weird feeling like it comes real fast and I throw up and it doesn't hurt and then I'm immediatly fine afterwards.....

Thanks for that response reck, also yea the drip is so discusting but doesn't really make me gag it's nothing compared to a Xanax I snorted once in high school lol yuck o_O

-my scag- I hope to never develope a hard core habit from this stuff it's cheaper but the withdraw from opiates is so unbearable I never want Togo through that again,, worst was suboxone withdraw ugh...

Mr. Scag have you and I ever ran into each other in BDD, that's where I usually am when on bluelight.... BDD social is my home base lol

The one benefit to being strung out and fully dependent on a heavy dope habit..is the fact that you don't throw up anymore, hah. That was the shittiest part of chipping or using H in the beginning when I had no tolerance. You just get incredibly high and then yack everywhere..often times followed by sleeping for 20 hours. Hah. All that shit goes away though when your body really becomes used to the H after doing it every day, multiple times a day, for months-years. There's other annoying problems that come with being that strung out of course...actually, a lot of problems...but, at least the puking goes away for the most part. I hate puking.

Yea I don't know what the issue was considering he's on a year long binge, save a few trips to detox followed by a week clean, but he's been going strong for a while and his last detox was over a month ago. Right when he pushed down the plunger he was caught off-guard by the rush, and was like whoa and took a minute to get it together. Then he let me drive after 5 minutes of him driving and the nod coming on heavier. I didn't even have to offer, he just pulled over and had me take over. Then once he dropped me off he was puking.

-my scag- I hope to never develope a hard core habit from this stuff it's cheaper but the withdraw from opiates is so unbearable I never want Togo through that again,, worst was suboxone withdraw ugh...

Mr. Scag have you and I ever ran into each other in BDD, that's where I usually am when on bluelight.... BDD social is my home base lol

I've seen your name around those forums, yeah. I just recently started posting here at NASADD after Tommyboy let me know that there was some good discussion going on here.

Uhh.. what planet are you from? You ever bang out 200-300mg shots?

Yes, and oxy=yawn...and basically everyone I've talked to aside from a few odd ducks agree.

I'm talking about a rush..not the high afterwards. No matter how much oxy you do, there is no rush..it's just instant onset. There's a big difference. Have you ever shot hydromorphone or good H? If you have and you still think oxy gives you a rush anywhere comparable to those drugs... well, I'm very surprised.

So we went to see our new connect today for the first time by ourselves, and the bags he has are definitely on point. I should have saved one to weigh it... but just by eyeballing it, I'd say that they're really, really close to .1

And the dope is good too, of course, real good...

But more than anything, I'm just glad that we were able to see him ourselves. There's no better feeling than copping your own bags, no having to throw anyone bags and no driving around to a million different places.

So we went to see our new connect today for the first time by ourselves, and the bags he has are definitely on point. I should have saved one to weigh it... but just by eyeballing it, I'd say that they're really, really close to .1

And the dope is good too, of course, real good...

But more than anything, I'm just glad that we were able to see him ourselves. There's no better feeling than copping your own bags, no having to throw anyone bags and no driving around to a million different places.

Yeah, having your own connect is pretty priceless. I used to hate having to go through intermediaries..you just feel so powerless and without control, and I don't do well with those feelings..especially when it comes to my money and drugs..Hah.

so my uncle got another dui 2night ago..thats number 2 in the past 4-5months and either 9 or 10 over all

and the reason he went out at 130am is so rediculas that only my uncle would have put himself in that spot and now hes pissed that we wont bail him out but just last weekend one of my bestfriendss killed a 50yr old lady while drunk and my family is really upset over that..my fam is just sick and tired of him and his shit and with my buddy being in jail, they just think its the best place for my uncle right now..,they plan on gettin him olut but they want him to detox and sit in there and think about what it is he is doing..they actually had the jail number blocked yesterday cause hes called 20x in the day and a half hes been in there and its just him bitchin and ascreaming for us to go get him out and that he doesnt consider us family anymore and blah blah but yet still wants us to bail him out een though "we arent his family anymore"

but we the reason he went out was that at 8pm weds the nursing home we just put his father into cause his alzheimers has got so bad, called to let the familoy know that his dad has refused to take a bath or shower for the last 2 days and by law they have to let the family know, so they dont get hit with neglect charges...well my uncle being drunk thought that they wanted him to go and get him in the shower, but they didnt. so 5 hours after they call he decides to go and take care of his ad and get him in the bath and he get spulled over on the way and yeah another dui, this time refusal to blow..

they didnt want him to come in, they just called to let them know and he took it upon himself to go andf take care of that at 130 am..i dont know anyone who would think its that imporatant that it had to be done then except for him..and now its our fault bc we put him in the home in the frirst place and that if he was still at the house, he would have never got that dui..its really unbelieveable and only my uncle would do something like that

fuck i would be pissed if my family blocked numbers on me when i was sitting in jail, right after my dad got admitted to a nursing home. bail the poor guy out, shit.

its not on me to do it but you dontunderstand man

my uncle (well hes my moms 1st cousin actually but ive alwasy called him uncle) has not once went and visited his dad since he was pout in the home and neither has his mom..so its not like they seem to really care about him, the guy is 50 and lives at home with no bills to pay, has a half pint of whisky and a couple beers drunk by 1pm cause thats when he goes and gets lunch for his mom and stops at the liqour store for another 6pakc and half pint(he cant buy a whole fifth cause he says he will just drink it to fast and his drinkin would be even worse), he has 10dui give or take and has never spent more then a couple days in jail that wasnt forced cause thye always bailed him out, the reason his father is in the home is bc the nurse that would come once a week was threating calling protective services cause he wasnt getting the care he should have been bc my uncle is a drunk,and i can keep goin really

they(my grandma and his sister) want him to spend sometime in there cause they dont know what else they can do, he refuses rehab cause he can do it by himself but the guy once every couple months "sobers up" but after 3days of withdrawls (worse the opiate wds too cause ive watched him go threw them) but a couple more clean days to make it maybe a week, and hes right back at it. they are really afraid hes gonna kill someone driving drunk so they hope that with him getting stopped again for the 2nd time in 4 months, that spending sometime in jail will get him sober up longer then a few days and it will get him to thiunki about what it is hes done and why hes in there..i mean the guy lost his license for 10years cause of duis and finally got it back and goes like 14months before he gets another and again now its his second.

i really feel bad for the man cause he is lonely and drinks for the same reasons alot of us use dope..its all depression, the guy lives in the past and that sucks..because of alsohol he still thinks his fiance who left him in 1994 is gonna come back, he talks about her like they broke up a month ago and really cant get it threw his head and the guy alwasy drank but thats when he became an "alcohol addict"..he really has no real friends, his friends are just people hes know his wholel ife buyt they are all crackheads who only come by to ask for money or try and steal something from him, he has no one to really hang out with or talk to and because of it the guy will call my house 4-5times a day to let my grandma know basically everything thats goin on (he will call and let her know hes goin to the store and then will call when he gets home to tell her what he got) and it really drives us nuts, and he has no concept of time, he will call at 11pm, 1am,330 am, it doesnt matter and gets mad when we dont answer and will cuss us out over the answering machine even thoiugh its 1230 at night, sometiems he will call and want me to wake up my grandma for an emergency and the emergency will be "i want to let you know i wont be home in the morning cause im goin fishing" and its like really randy? thast the emergency? and he get mad when you question him like that cause he says "im just letting you know, so you dont get worried if you call the house tomorrow morning and no one answers"..thats how wacked out of his mind he is and ive got to the point where i tell him im not gonna wake her up unless the ambulance is there and they are taking his mom to the hospital and i really only answer in the first place cause hes calling the house phone at 230am and that will wake the house up if we dont..

so the guy can use a little time in jail, i mean making 20calls in a day bitching that we wont get him out and that we arent his family and then him hanging up on us and then calling back 10mins later like he never called, is worth the block..he doesnt care his dad is in the home cause hes the real reason why hes ther and not at home, he hasnt visited him once in the 2months being in there, except for when my grandma goes and literally drags him and his mom into see him..they are gonna get him out eventually but they want him to sit and think about it, they want him to sober up..if its possible. we know hes drinking himself to death we are just worried about how many people hes gonna take with him befoer it happens cause the drunk never dies in the accident and like i said if my freind didnt kill that lady last weekend, he would prolly be out but its just too fresh in our minds and my mom knows how close i was to him and how i could have been in that car and it just i dunno..they want him to sit\

sorry for the tldr but its just like gettin shit offr your chest and befoer you know it you typed a whole page, and i really could have kept goin cause its so frustrating and the stories are unfortunalty interesting but its either i post what i wrote or erase it and start over to shorten and to me thats not as fun

Shit, 10 DUIs? That's one more thing your state has on ours. After 3 here you are never allowed to drive again no matter what. And there's some minimum jail sentence too, I forget what. Even if one of them happened back in the 70s or something.

Either way, that's p[retty dumb to get arrested because you wanted to go give your dad a shower at 1am when you were wasted.

I've had my fair share of banging up the car wasted only to get out and run away unharmed or to tell some cop off and make him apologize for accusing me of being drunk, and it gets to the point where you feel like it's no big deal and you are fine. But last time I did I almost really fucked up one of my best friends (he still has a scar on his face but luckily he's still alive to talk shit on me about it) and it really made me realize that as much as I don't give a fuck about myself, gambling with other people's lives just isn't cool. As little thought as you give it "so what I'm drunk, I'm just taking a little ride I do it all the time, i know how to drive even if I have been drinking", if you get that special level of drunk where you feel totally in control even though you're totally not, that ride to go get taco bell at 2am or to go pick up some hoes (or to give your dad a shower) could be the end of someone else's life and that's not your decision to make.
I hope he wakes up a little after this one.

Last edited:
and the most stupid thing about it was he didnt have to go in and give him a shower himself, they ere just covering their asses legally. they didnt ask for him to come in or any of that, he just put that in his own head thats what he had/wanted to do and the scary part is he doesnt ever really see himself as being drunk, like when he drinks beer he could drink a whole 24\pack and think nothing of it.like a case to him is like a 6pack to a normal person and he doesnt really think hes drunk so thats why he buys half pints and 6packs cause thats his way of "being responsible" and not over doing it..the liqpr store hooks him up with his own "randy special/price" (whatever he calls it that day) and will let him go without paying cause they know all his money goes to alcohol and that he will be back later on that day or tomorrow at the latest and will eventually have money..but the "randy special" is a halfpint of canadian mist and a 6 pack of milwaukees best ice for $5 flat..hes the only one that get this deal and hes the only one i guess who buys both of those and so they stock it especially for him

and 10dui is just my estimate, my grandma says that was his 13th but i really dont know and hes not from illinois hes from indiana an d i guess they just redid their dui laws a few years ago and i know they are alot more serious now..these dui are also in 4 or 5 differnet states(illinois, indiana, nebraska, colorado and florida..theres prolly more but thats all i know) but how he can drivei really dont know but from what he always said, hes had some good lawyers and that the dui are expunged or something cause theres really no way to explain how he has a legal license, like isaid he lost it for 10years and just got it back a little over a year ago

and rec..your still young enough and your drinking wasnt really selfmedication, so having that realizitation is a little easier but hes 50 and to him its still 1994 and hes been drinking his pain away for almost 20years..if he quits drinking he has alot of shit to come to terms with and i dont think he can do it, he doesnt have the balls to kill himself so this is his way of doing it...and

Thank god I've never gotten a DUI. I am on drivers probation for driving and bumping into a car at a red light and leaving the scene. There was no damage on either car but the old lady was a bitch and called the cops, I had given my number to get before inleft like a dumb ass and the cops went to my house and arrested me :( I got out with a ticket for failure to stop and give information even though I dd give her my name n number. And I got. Failure to control speed and driving on suspended license..

Best thing out of it I wasn't charged with being fuxked up I had taken a lot of Xanax and was smoking weed all day the cop that picked me up was like you are as high as a kite, I was like not while I was driving he told me I was lucky he didn't have proof I drive that way. So good thing I left the scene and wouldn't go back to it because they would have charged me with a DUI or someshit.......

Status
Not open for further replies.