12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on cops!!! The police are watching dealers and then after they make a sale they get the buyer ad make them hand over the dope and in order to not go to jail they have to snitch on te dealer who sold to them and they buyer gets let go and the dealer now gets arrested since the cops have evidence. This is their technique for getting dealers off te street but some times they get make te buyer go to jail if they don't talk or give up the drugs.

Another thing I saw them do is be the dealer in an open market and when someone cops from te dealer and walks away the cops come up and arrest them for buying dope, even though the dope is from the cops an they are selling just to get addicts off te street....

well this was no cops, this was real life

when it happend i posted the story and even the full police reports that they had attached to the story on one site..these were like the dumbest drug dealers who talked too much on the phone but they were pretty well organized and made lots of money..i wish i knew about them before they got busted cause the area they worked out of is only like 10mins from my house, literally 1 exit on the highwayand with them being so close and from what i heard they had a decent product, i would have been caught up them most likely cause i would have went at least twice a week and the way the feds watched it, i would have been caught too..and yes one of 20 or so people arrested is a member here and can tell more about this story if they want to

http://www.suntimes.com/photos/galleries/3718287-417/big-southland-heroin-rings-busted.html

well this was no cops, this was real life

when it happend i posted the story and even the full police reports that they had attached to the story on one site..these were like the dumbest drug dealers who talked too much on the phone but they were pretty well organized and made lots of money..i wish i knew about them before they got busted cause the area they worked out of is only like 10mins from my house, literally 1 exit on the highwayand with them being so close and from what i heard they had a decent product, i would have been caught up them most likely cause i would have went at least twice a week and the way the feds watched it, i would have been caught too..and yes one of 20 or so people arrested is a member here and can tell more about this story if they want to

http://www.suntimes.com/photos/galleries/3718287-417/big-southland-heroin-rings-busted.html
I def was not saying its from cops I was saying I saw something like that on cops. OMG
I wouldn't dout something you said.

I've been arrested. It sucks. And now..my girlfriend is rotting away in county jail, just waiting for her court date this week when the judge is gonna throw the fuckin' book at her.

Me. Scag what did she get charged with

Felony possession and felony intent to sell. She had just under an ounce of H on her. Fucking idiot. I routinely told her not to carry all of her shit on her at all times.. but she never listened..she had her baggies, her dope, her scale..fucking everything. She basically gift wrapped herself for the cops.

So the plan is not to use again until next monday, and I'm pretty sure I'll actually complete the break. I got 6 bags today and planned on doing them to go out hard before the break, and I'll probably have to do one of them tomorrow because this stuff is too strong to sniff all 6 of today. I got it before 11am too, but damn is it strong. It's forcing me to compromise my break a bit, but that can't be helped really since I don't want to get in dangerous high territory tonight by doing the 6th bag, nor would I throw it out, and I can't hold onto it for a week without doing it so tomorrow it is.

I had been on over 48 hours since I had done any opiates before doing them this morning, which is kinda annoying since I was almost half way though withdrawals by that point, so I just restarted it again. My real plan had been to start the break yesterday, but I couldn't get anything and I wanted to wait until today since I'll be getting my valium tomorrow to help with withdrawals.

I also wanted to mention my results from taking 10mg of loperamide (imodium) yesterday. I was at work and at around the 30 hour mark without any opiates, and work was not going so great. My body was achy and my stomach was acting up, with food being the last thing on my mind. I started contemplating going home sick, or calling my backup dealer who I haven't gone though in a while and who would have likely had either small bags of decent dope, or bigger bags of garbage. My friends regular Brooklyn dude wasn't getting the fire 'hit or miss' stamp in until the following morning (which was now this morning) so he was holding out on copping until the fire dope got it, so there I was stuck with no dope at work.

Then I remembered that I had some loperamide gel caps in a blister pack in my pocket, so 10mg down the hatchet. Now keep in mind that my habit isn't that bad (I did use more often over the past 2 weeks, but mostly smaller doses just to keep withdrawals at bay, and keeping my 'high' doses for weekends) but after 20 minutes or so I was feeling better, and I would say that the 10mg of loperamide had me at around 80% for the rest of the work day, allowing me to eat and keep my mind off of dope. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night, but the lope got me through work at least, and allowed me to both make my money to cop today, and save me from copping inferior product yesterday just to get me through the work day.

Felony possession and felony intent to sell. She had just under an ounce of H on her. Fucking idiot. I routinely told her not to carry all of her shit on her at all times.. but she never listened..she had her baggies, her dope, her scale..fucking everything. She basically gift wrapped herself for the cops.

Dayumm.

Fuuuck. What the hell did she need all get shit for anyway.... That's sucks so bad, sending good luck dust her way!

The kids around here have gone off the deep-end, man. Got a call today from a girl we used to run with but haven't really had contact with in some time. Her boyfriend (now ex. boyfriend) used to sell dope but then he pissed all his money away, got arrested, etc.

Anyway, this girl tells me that they raided her house and arrested her, raided her ex. boyfriend's house and put a warrant out for his arrest, raided his friend's house and put a warrant out for his arrest. The story is that they were robbing houses and they found a lot of the stolen stuff in all of their houses. Sucks for them, man...

The kids around here have gone off the deep-end, man. Got a call today from a girl we used to run with but haven't really had contact with in some time. Her boyfriend (now ex. boyfriend) used to sell dope but then he pissed all his money away, got arrested, etc.

Anyway, this girl tells me that they raided her house and arrested her, raided her ex. boyfriend's house and put a warrant out for his arrest, raided his friend's house and put a warrant out for his arrest. The story is that they were robbing houses and they found a lot of the stolen stuff in all of their houses. Sucks for them, man...

If I were you I would stay far far away... Man that sucks.. How is she out already?

If I were you I would stay far far away... Man that sucks.. How is she out already?

I don't know lol but it's crazy

And yes, we'll keep our distance. They were never nice to us when they had the upper hand, and now that we've got multiple, legit dealers in our pockets... well, I could be a nice guy (she called to ask me if I could get her something), but.......... I think I'll just let her calls roll over to voicemail until tomorrow. ;)

Normally, I'd be a nice guy and do the nice guy thing, but they really treated us like garbage when we had never wronged anyone. It's called comeuppance, biiiitch! lol

lol Well sometimes ya gotta be tha bad guy ;)

good thing you werent to cool with her because its possible you would be in a fucked up situation to ... :)

Omg getting 8 bags
I don't know lol but it's crazy

And yes, we'll keep our distance. They were never nice to us when they had the upper hand, and now that we've got multiple, legit dealers in our pockets... well, I could be a nice guy (she called to ask me if I could get her something), but.......... I think I'll just let her calls roll over to voicemail until tomorrow. ;)

Normally, I'd be a nice guy and do the nice guy thing, but they really treated us like garbage when we had never wronged anyone. It's called comeuppance, biiiitch! lol

Why does he have to stay away? They were robbing houses and it sounds like the police know its them..its not like you have to worry about getting in trouble with them cause your hanging out with them,its not like they are drug dealers and you have to worry about the feds pulling youu into it like stayfaded has to worry about with her friend who's got the police looking at him

I know when my one buddy had a warrent and knew the cops were looking for him...we hung out everyday cause we knew once he got caught that we wouldn't be seeing him for a few years and after a little more then a month he was in the backseat of the car and we got pulled over and that's how he got taken away..the cops asked if we knew he had warrents and we said no and the cop gave the driver his tickets, arrested my buddy and let us go on our way

Now if the guy isn't a good friend then yeah who cares, but if he is then chill with him since you know hes gonna be goon away for a while

once again Chinky IM JOKING!! :)
Why does he have to stay away? They were robbing houses and it sounds like the police know its them..its not like you have to worry about getting in trouble with them cause your hanging out with them,its not like they are drug dealers and you have to worry about the feds pulling youu into it like stayfaded has to worry about with her friend who's got the police looking at him

I know when my one buddy had a warrent and knew the cops were looking for him...we hung out everyday cause we knew once he got caught that we wouldn't be seeing him for a few years and after a little more then a month he was in the backseat of the car and we got pulled over and that's how he got taken away..the cops asked if we knew he had warrents and we said no and the cop gave the driver his tickets, arrested my buddy and let us go on our way

Now if the guy isn't a good friend then yeah who cares, but if he is then chill with him since you know hes gonna be goon away for a while

I don't see how anyone would read thatt^ and think that you were joking

Unless you can explain it? Cause I don't see any italics or quotation marks or even a "lol"..something that would hint your joking

I don't see how anyone would read thatt^ and think that you were joking

Unless you can explain it? Cause I don't see any italics or quotation marks or even a "lol"..something that would hint your joking

well he got it because our conversation went fine....... did you read the rest?

I really think how you read something depends on your mood, verso and i were both in a playful mood as you can tell by our writing but you seem to not be and you are getting a different drift................:)

^ Kayla how is the D treating you? It's hot as a mother fucker but prolly not as hot as Texas rIght.

^ Kayla how is the D treating you? It's hot as a mother fucker but prolly not as hot as Texas rIght.

It's actually oing really well, I met a few people got some hook ups and just hanging out, but when I'm in this damn hotel room so long I just feel like going home cause I get so bored so very fast.... And te heat omg!! It was nice at first not as hot and the nights were pretty cool but the last two night yuck! Lol it's so freggin hot, I just walked across from my hotel to the store and I was sweating by time I go back.... And tomorrow I am getting 8 bags do hopefully that will last me the rest of my time here :) I'm so excited!!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.