• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh.. Question!

..the nasal spray MDPVagrant, solubility? in a spray bottle?

if its much more soluble in ethanol, a tiny bit (around 1%) ethanol w/ the water i know is fine for a nasal spray.

MycoMixer said:
seems to me to be some TOO diggity TOO dank. dumb kids are going to very easily over do it

my theory

I believe some not very stupid kids and adults already overdone it. I think it's not euphoric enough to go mainstream though. I guess that doesn't mean shit when it comes to regulation, in many cases.

I can't say I appreciate a really bad amphetamine-type comedown. I'd rather say it's fucking horrible. But there is a great value in recognizing and accepting that what comes up also comes down. Sometimes, the fear of coming down can be as bad as the comedown itself.

Freebase smoke is usually colorless,whereas amine hydrochlorides give thick white smoke.

A word on stability: while it is rather stable as the HCl salt,this is not so as the base is liberated.

This was more a general remark about fb vs. salts.Did never handle MDPV fb.

haribo1 said:
Has anyone (I'm looking at you F&B) tried 3,4 dichloro PV?

You'll hurt your eyes doing that! And no, never encountered the creature (although the para-methyl propiophenone - like pyrovalerone with a shorter side chain) will be on the menu shortly...

No to be pedantic or anything, but could you clarify what you mean by "the para-methyl propiophenone"?

4-methylmethcath-hmm,sounds interesting!Probably better than same amp.

I don't find MDPV very addicting at all.

Whenever I use it, generally to stay up longer than I could sober, I use it as needed (ever few hours) until I finish what I needed to do. I find sleep quite attainable afterwards and don't experience any cravings the next day. The extent of the side effects are increased amounts of sleep.

MDPV has serious addiction potential IME. Seems to make me want to redose just because.....

Well, i must say your right about MDPV being a great drug to do when you have to work and went out or didnt sleep enough the day before. And i can know, cause i have tried it out today lol :)

Ive been awake since tuesday evening 10:00h, i had to work at 3 that night and when i got back home i found a nice suprice in my mail :)

So i opened it and tried some out imediatly, i think about if i should try it now or wait for the weekend, but im not a patient man when it has to do with this kind of things, so i decide to try out just a little and leave it then.
I only tried a little of the MPDV, i weighed out 5 mg for the first time, cause i didnt know the dose and wanted to play it safe, so in my nose it went and after about 5 minutes i could feel some effects already. After a few hours i felt the come down... so i decide to take some Methylone, wich overpowered the comedown of the MDPV, and so i go on the rest of the day.

Before i knew it it was night allready! And i didnt had any sleep yet and had to leave for work in 4 hours... i got a little woried, i look in the mirror to see if my pupills are bigger, but i dont look like im on any drugs at all, i didnt even look tired, this stuff is great!!

When i arived at work, i was in a verry good mood and i started talking ALOT about all kinds of stuff wich i would never say to my boss when im sober, but he didnt noticed i was on drugs, we had some nice conversations, we even started talking about drugs.

one conversation was about that he had taken 2 xtc pills a month ago cause he felt like he should try that at least once in hes life, but he only got it a little hot and no other effects, the thought crossed my mind off offering him some methylone but i decided not to wich was probably a wise decision. :\

Well, so here i am, back at home now, and im still not tired, although i feel my mind needs some rest. I didnt redose for 3 hours and hope to get some sleep soon, i wonder if its the MDPV keeping me awake or the methylone or maybe both ??
The last dose of MDPV i took was about 3 hours ago, how long should it take to wear off and i can finally get some sleep??

I would use MDPV again, but only in combination with methylone, and i wouldnt use it the whole day before i have to go to work, maybe when i come home from work i could take a small dose and thats it.

Last edited:
Para methyl methcathinone. Interesting. Any other 4 substituants in the pipeline?

MDPVagrant said:
Anyway, how long ago did you start using MDPV? Wait awhile. Don't be too sure of yourself. It is truly sneaky and subversive the way one's usage patterns can change.

Started using it just about 1 year ago. Almost exclusively for studying before exams/papers/etc. I've done up to 300mg in a single binge and honestly haven't noticed anything markedly unpleasant. As I said, all it does for me is temporarily remove the need/desire to sleep. No euphoria, no disphoria, etc.

^ 300mg implies a hell of a lot of individual doses to make up a binge and that sounds curiously like the compulsive redosing we've been talking about

fastandbulbous said:
just because... ... it makes sex so much better!

Haha unfortunately I never had the chance while on MDPV, someday soon Ill give it go..;)

hi people

a few months ago i was smoking some mdpv, when suddenly my chest constricted, my left arm had a shooting pain, i was dizzy and couldnt stand up. after 1 hour of shallow breathing, trying (unsucessfully) to calm myself down, i could get up but ended up laying down on the floor from dizzyness, everything started to go white and i thought i was minutes from death. i have never been so scared in my life. but before everything was white the process reversed and in a few minutes i was normal again. all up i would say this lasted an hour.

actually no, i had just decedied that i had taken too much mdpv and i had a cone of mj to "even me out" thats when it happened.

could it be mdpv related? or something else? i know its a bit late considering this happened last year, but i only just remembered about it when i got a reminder email about this thread,,,

p.s. f&b i am waaaay jelous of your para-methyl propiophenone. i love my stims but being where i am im a bit isolated, so no cat variations... *looks longingly at his khat plant and juicer*

MDPVagrant said:
I'll echo fastandbulbous (worded differently)... if there's no euphoria for you, why did you use 300mg in a single binge? That's a lot of MDPV, even with a tolerance. What kind of class/subject requires 24/7 studying for periods up to a week to do well on exams?

Heh, I had just about 3 days to teach myself 4 months of advanced calculus. I'm naturally quite tolerant to stimulants, and the matter of building a heavy tolerance over the time of the binge resulted in the necessity of taking quite increased levels to sustain clarity of mind. Ended up passing the class, and haven't used any MDPV since (this was a bit over 1 month ago.)

Slept about 20 hours afterwards, and felt quite refreshed the next day.

I redosed perhaps ever 2-3 hours, with increasing levels of course. Waiting much longer than 3 hours resulted in exhaustion washing over me, with a strong desire to sleep; as such, I kept to the schedule and it did, indeed, end up paying off.

So perhaps it was compulsive dosing; however, it was of my own will, not due to any desire to put off any perceived come down, only to put off the sleep that would have wasted time that was quite the precious commodity for me, at that point.

And yes, I do realize I should have attended the class, but math (at least theoretical calculus/differentials/etc) truly does not interest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.