• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Personal Rules For Drugs

1. Know your recent plans. Don't go on a huge trip if you have to go out to eat.
2. Know your body
3. Do your research.

1. don't drink too much so you'll regret it the next day
2. don't mix benzos and alcohol
3. benzos only if needed, and even then no more than 2 days in a row
4. give weed a break if i start feeling weird
5. never snort more than 70mg of ritalin

thankfully opiates are so expensive i don't have to make rules for them

1. Know your recent plans. Don't go on a huge trip if you have to go out to eat.
2. Know your body
3. Do your research.

This made me laugh because once, wanting to make the situation a little bit more exciting, I decided to drop a hit of acid about an hour before going out to dinner with a family member. Thankfully I wasn't tripping too hard, I may of seemed a little bit "off" to the people around me but that's all.

as a heroin user my #1 rule is always use around someone especially if your new to the game. Ive been in alot of situations where if me or another friend wasnt there a homie wouldve died.

i learned the hard way not to share needles. I have hep c So thats def a big one that i try and educate people with these days.

As a blanket rule for all drugs Be careful of the people you ascociate with cuz so many people are only your friend when u have dope or you have money or a car etc... and alot of people will steal shit and help you look for it if your not careful...

the last rule of mine ill share is never judge someone elses addiction or think your better then someone. For example alot of people in vegas where i live that do meth think there better then everyone that does black. Ive been called a dirty junkie by someone who does oxys. no one knows what another fool is goin thru. the media portrays drugs as bsd to the people but i dont believe in good and bad. I believe in real and fake. Be real. Stay safe. spread love resist control. Peace

1. Never do Crack/Meth/Heroin/PCP/RCs
2. Don't smoke too much weed during the day
3. Don't do Opioids/Opiates habitually
4. Don't exceed the equivalent to 10-20mg Valium ever unless on a plane ride/comedown
5. Don't do untested MDxx
6. Don't do hallucinogens more than 3 times in a month
7. Don't stim w/o a benzo
8. Do drugs orally always (besides K, DMT, THC)
9. Don't do BHO habitually or exceed 1 hit ever.
10. Never take anything for 1 week straight (unless it's weed)
11. Never take benzos/stims as directed by doctor but rather to personal enjoyment

I like number 11. But should now do it accordingly. It's boring but fun when you realize reasoning..

I guess my number 1 would be never try heroin. But on the other hand should I never used opiates, how would I find my ways towards here. ;)

I only participate in one drug atm, so this will be short!!

-Weed
1. Don't smoke at school
2. Don't smoke before school (Broke that only 3 times!)
3. Don't smoke and drive (Broke this only..well like 6 times?)

Good!! I'm impressed ;)

As an adult weed should be fine if you're not too confined by the habit. With wine or beer.

Last edited:
1. don't drink too much so you'll regret it the next day
2. don't mix benzos and alcohol
3. benzos only if needed, and even then no more than 2 days in a row
4. give weed a break if i start feeling weird
5. never snort more than 70mg of ritalin

thankfully opiates are so expensive i don't have to make rules for them

Not until you try!

1. Never take drugs when not feeling happy / healthy.
2. Don't ever take heroin unless absolutely convinced to be able to try it only once.
3. Don't do sports the day after stims.
4. Check for dependance every now and then with extended breaks.
5. No functional use (I break this one too often lately.)
6. Always know what the substance's effects & risks are.
7. Serotonine releasers no more than once every 1.5 month. Preferably 3 months.
8. Always think before you act. (Seems logical, but is often forgotten)

Keep your relationships and friendships with non-drug users alive and well. You're a lot more likely to fall into patterns of problematic use if your social circle is comprised entirely of drug addicts.

Keep your relationships and friendships with non-drug users alive and well. You're a lot more likely to fall into patterns of problematic use if your social circle is comprised entirely of drug addicts.

good words.

Unless they;re just pot-smokers and you're ok with being a pot-head. Same goes for cigarettes. I don't think I'll be able to give that up until all of my friends stop or something. I've tried but it's too seductive.

Minimize use of all drugs for financial and mental prosperity

I'm in a very major "get my shit together" phase of my life :(

good words.

Unless they;re just pot-smokers and you're ok with being a pot-head. Same goes for cigarettes. I don't think I'll be able to give that up until all of my friends stop or something. I've tried but it's too seductive.

I don't think I have that many friends. Actually only a very few..

My current MO is minimal alcohol use during the week, tobacco (avg 2 cigarette per day) and caffeine/ephedrine is OK. Low dose benzo as RXed. And try not to overdo the booze on days off. That's about it? I can go without any drug you name, but I cant go without any drugs at all. Does that make sense

good words.

Yeah...although weed is technically a drug of course, I don't really include it into the whole equation. Most people I know smoke weed & it's widely socially accepted/legal in the region I live in. I'm never going to stop consuming cannabis in one form or another. I love weed and plan on consuming it until I die. Unlike almost all other drugs I truly believe that it improves me overall quality of life.

Stick to the classic drugs like Heroin, Meth, and Cannabis. Maybe some pills but not likely.
Smoke all you want but when you feel like an OD stop smoking and calm down.
Know your shit. How it's weighed and sold. How it feels. Any side effects. Any risk. Any warnings. The lethal dose
If doing a lot of meth use Heroin to calm down. Helps me....
If doing Heroin smoke some aqua to feel better.
Never give the money without seeing the shit
Do not trust
Never snitch
Don't beg the dealer
Only ask for fronts when IN DESPERATE need
Never jack $$ for weed..
Always smoke weed
Get higher smoke your whole sack ;)
Geek for only 5 days max then crash
New age drugs are bad. They will kill you.. Or literally fuck your life up by making you paralyzed or psychotic. They can cause brain damage...
NEVER NOT EVEN ONCE do krokodil never ever ever ever.
Drugs before everything else
Budget your money for drugs

Stick to the classic drugs like Heroin, Meth, and Cannabis. Maybe some pills but not likely.
Smoke all you want but when you feel like an OD stop smoking and calm down.
Know your shit. How it's weighed and sold. How it feels. Any side effects. Any risk. Any warnings. The lethal dose
If doing a lot of meth use Heroin to calm down. Helps me....
If doing Heroin smoke some aqua to feel better.
Never give the money without seeing the shit
Do not trust
Never snitch
Don't beg the dealer
Only ask for fronts when IN DESPERATE need
Never jack $$ for weed..
Always smoke weed
Get higher smoke your whole sack ;)
Geek for only 5 days max then crash
New age drugs are bad. They will kill you.. Or literally fuck your life up by making you paralyzed or psychotic. They can cause brain damage...
NEVER NOT EVEN ONCE do krokodil never ever ever ever.
Drugs before everything else
Budget your money for drugs

That's it?? Oh, you should be really fine. How many years do you plan on staying/visiting our planet?