Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Personal Rules For Drugs

1) don't do it if I can't afford it
2) try and get everything important done for the day before I do it
3) LSD no more than once a week
4) opiates no more than once a week
Most other stuff I don't get the urge to use more than I should like MDMA for instance I only feel like rolling every couple of months, coke once in a blue moon, weed maybe once a week, etc

In no particular order:

1. Don't get caught.
2. DON'T GET CAUGHT.
3. My physical fitness/nutrition, mental health/well-being, job/school, family, personal finances etc. come before all drugs; I have to take a break if I find drugs affecting any of them in a significantly negative way.
4. Try to use only in social situations (this goes for all drugs including alcohol). Hard drugs (i.e. not alcohol or pot) only for special occasions.
5. Try to use in moderation, use common sense.
6. Never inject anything, never smoke anything besides pot.
7. If prescribed something (i.e. painkillers) never take more than recommended or use recreationally.
8. No opiates, no meth.
9. No tobacco (this is silly, but I just CAN'T STAND the smell).
10. Know what I'm taking before I take it.

My only two rules are don't do anything probable to cause serious physical damage, and research a given drug and good and bad interactions as much as possible

This quite well extrapolates into not driving drunk, being sensible with RCs, not taking doses of meth higher than are prescribed for ADHD, taking a lot of antioxidants, etc

Alcohol:
- Once a week
- Only drink beforehand, stop drinking when arrived at the party
- Sober up with a lot of water when the party is almost over
- Only vodka to avoid hangovers

Weed:
- Save it for the good occasions
- Don't try to impress anyone, stop when you feel you've had enough
- Never at parties (chills me out to the point where I don't know where to talk about anymore)

MDMA:
- Only at good festivals/parties
- No more than once a month
- 5-HTP after rolling
- Only take when nothing planned the next day
- No more than 1 pill (no matter the dosage)
- Take second half 15-30 minutes later
- Don't take it along with SSRI's
- Never take it 3 festivals/parties in a row (because I also want to have fun with alcohol)
- Only at places where I know a lot of people are rolling

I dont have any rules. Any rule i put up for myself ends up gettin thrown out the window after i get high. Especially with benzos. If i have 10 bars ill tell myself, ok, ill do 4 of them and thats enough for a blackout and a good time. But i always wake up the next morning finding out that they are all gone and some crazy shit went down.

1. No IV or smoked meth or cocaine, avoid meth as much as possible
2. Never spend money on weed, cocaine, amphetamines, benzos, or any common Rx opioids
3. Don't let drug use interfere with commitments
4. Don't take more than 5mg valium unless at home and it's past 8PM
5. NEVER re use needles; always use fresh needles, cookers, and sterile water from the needle exchange
6. Don't smoke too much weed, try to stay within a 2-3 days a week, if that
7. Never drink and drive or drive while on psychedelics, benzos, or high dose opiates (and avoid driving on other drugs as much, but stims, low dose opiates, and weed seem to be fine, but i try to be careful)
8. Don't just sit around all day when high, do something productive like write music
9. Excersise extreme caution with dosing when mixing depressants, avoid IV heroin when mixed with multiple depressants
10. Have fun!

I tend to break some of these rules occasionally, but I just set these guidelines to avoid creating a situation where drugs are making my life more difficult. For example, I did meth a few weeks ago, and I smoked it, but it wasn't really a bad thing, and i haven't been seeking it out since and it didn't give me a bad comedown or make me depressed or anything, but when I was doing it more frequently, I'd feel like shit all the time. These rules just make being a drug addict pretty easy to sustain while allowing me to live an easy happy life, and they're easy to follow because of that.

Don't post on Bluelight when under the influence of Ethanol, Z-Drugs, and Benzo's.....

It tends to lead to temporary bans.......

i pretty much do/have done all the things i said i would never do, like use a needle. but my four terms are

no meth/coke/uppers.
never use a rig more than one time
no 'reasearch chemicals'
no PCP,not even once

thats about it

opiates-never do more than 3 days in a row, take t-breaks from time to time, if i feel as if im getting psychologically addicted to it then I quit for at least a few days and try and enjoy the other things.

no mdma, meth, or coke. nothing that will cause brain damage with the exception of alcohol, opiates and benzos.

Opiates cause brain damage?
not this again... this will derail the thread by others so I'll clear it up now. NO, opis do not cause direct toxicity related brain damage. The damage is due to lack of oxygen from respiratory depression. Even then its very minimal.

This ^
no mdma, meth, or coke. nothing that will cause brain damage with the exception of alcohol, opiates and benzos.
MDMA, methamphetamine and cocaine cause damage when abused, just like any other substance. Although CNS depressant harm is mostly related to extreme side effects and not due to the substance directly.

not this again... this will derail the thread by others so I'll clear it up now. NO, opis do not cause direct toxicity related brain damage. The damage is due to lack of oxygen from respiratory depression. Even then its very minimal.

Sorry, didn't mean to cause a potential derail :) I've done opiates for a long time and I've never seen anywhere where they say the opiates themselves cause brain damage (or any other kind of damage), so I was just curious what his reasoning was.

1. Always have weed while i'm tripping
2. No more serotonin-releasing drugs
3. If i'm gonna do amps, I need a good amount of weed and benzos for the comedown. Opiates preferred though.
4. Don't smoke all of my weed during an amp comedown
5. No RCs besides the more researched ones like the 2c-x series

Moderation
Sensible responsible use
Aim to avoid upper/downer mixers - not blocking out on v. low dose 4-fa and shittons of booze & knowing what you're doing is so fucking stupid but can't stop, yeah nah im good. I'd rather the blackout, prevents future cringe
Aim to avoid drugs the day before needing to be 100% fresh
No etiz when I need to social/be seen to be happy
No weed, i don't enjoy it anyway. pointless doing it tbh
No longer aim for strong doses of everything, even light is enough to get me places. I can't handle strong sometime
Above doesn't count for serotonin releasers, seems like strong = lower common for most people.
No gurners when mouth is on view/can't be seen to be on anything, oh my god it goes straight to the jaw
Uni>Work>>Social>Drugs
Don't fuck the people that know of 'the stash' over. #1 paranoia
I know i will get caught again and it's going to be awful, but there are ways of making the whole thing easier to bear

---Heroin---
Always shoot 1/2 my dose first before shooting the usual dose to test potency
Try to not go overboard and do too much (Doesn't always happen)
Always filter to the best of my ability
Use benzos with a lot of caution
Drink alcohol responsibly
Always try hard to not reuse needles

---RX opiates/opioids---(similar to heroin rules)
Do the best job I can filtering, even better then heroin
Use a micron filter whenever possible
Drink alcohol/take benzos with caution
Try hard to not reuse needles

---Cannabis---
Try my best to know the grower
No synthetics (K2, etc.)
Try to only smoke with a benzo or alcohol in me to avoid anxiety

---Benzos---
I Try to only take 1mg of clonazepam daily
Caution while drinking or using opiates/opioids

---MDMA---
Only take it 4 or so times a year or less
Have benzos ready
Only take 1/5 of a gram at once
Always tested with a kit
Only with good friends
Only on special occasions
Limit cannabis use while rolling
No other stimulants or psychedelics
No more then 2 days in a row

---Cocaine/Crack---
Limit my use to once a month or less
Only when I have EXTRA money
Need at least 1.5-2 grams for the day
No sharing pipes (Though I have in my past)
Have benzos ready, take 1 about 30-45 minutes before I expect to run out.
No other stimulants
Use caution when drinking alcohol
Won't stay up for days on end using

---Alcohol---
Try to limit my daily intake
Caution when using opiates/opioids and/or benzos
Limit drinks per hour unless I'm at a party

---Amphetamines/Methamphetamine---
Only use occasionally
Won't inject "Shake and bake" methamphetamine
Try to get ADD pills over meth
Won't stay up for days on end using
Always do a test bump of amphetamine powder or meth before deciding how much to smoke or shoot
Have benzos ready coming down
No other stimulants

---Psychedelics---(Won't use them anymore)
Waited at least 3 days between trips
Won't trip in large crowds
Always have benzos ready to go
Only trip with either good friends or alone
No research chems
Be in a place where I feel safe that's also familiar
Have cigarettes ready

---Other rules---
Won't share syringes
Always try to use micron filters
Dispose of syringes correctly so nobody gets poked
Use extreme caution when mixing multiple drugs
Use EXTREME caution when trying a new drug and I try not to have any other drugs in my system
Use common since before deciding to drive a car while even slightly intoxicated on anything
I try to rotate veins as much as possible with the few veins I have left
Again, always try to use a new syringe for every shot
Won't take unknown drugs
Won't take any research chemicals after I tried spice

1. Don't do anything illegal other than the drugs themselves
2. Be very paranoid at all times when doing drugs
3. Tell no one at work you use anything other than weed and alcohol
4. Avoid being fucked up in public
5. Dont drive and for god sakes don't try and ride a bike on drugs. I busted my rim and almost my face to after taking a couple Zaleplon tablets and going for a cycle.