• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where do you like to take pills, and why is it so great there?

Ha ha,let me tell you a story about a friend of mine, and a birthday that has gone down in the histroy books.

A few years back I decided to have a bit of a shin dig for all of my close friends, plus a few friends that I didn't know so well. They are all poor muso bums so the party was bumping along as per normal. Come midnight there was about 30 people all standing around chatting and having a good night. Then I walk in with a bag of pills and give one to every single person in the room. All of us simultanously dropped, and within about 30mins the party had gone from a quiet little shin dig, into an all out zoo.
The next day one of my friends there said that he had the best night ever. He had had pills before in the past, but because we all dumped at once it was the first time he understood about the sense of community that you get from a room full of pillers. IT's the first time in his life that he really understood MDMA.

So my suggestion is go for it! At the end of the day if your having a crap time you can go home, so you have nothign to lose!

i thought havin a pill at home was a waste, every pill ive consumed has been at a club. should try wat sllip did one day.

i prefer pills @ home, with a close circle of friends. and would rather have meth @ club / rave, so im fulla energy and can go all night :)

Oh the joys of a house party. Good friends, MDMA and a spa.... =D

I find I can enjoy the subtle effects of MDMA much better in an intimate situation. Opening up to friends, running around doing crazy crap or just being plain munted ;)

But I think aunty e may have hit the nail on the head. If your feeling lazy your probably going to hard. The only time I feel glued to the couch is when I've dropped a little to much and I've peaked my brains out, which is of course far better suited to being out of the public eye at a house party ;)

Having a half every hour or 2 will leave your legs working rather than having it all in one go and ending up a drooling puddle in the corner.

Last edited:
Everytime I take pills at clubs now - I end up wandering around trying to find friends to come sit outside and talk shit and give me massages (what I would normally be doing at home). I always want to lie down with my eyes shut - but clubs don't tend to like this ;) I rarely dance on pills anymore, even though I only take half at a time.

This is why I love house parties more now.

That said, I have plenty of friends who dance all night (and I used to as well), plus there's nothing like the joy of hearing a fave track on a club sound system when you're peaking =D

^agree totally, a good DJ + good md = perfect combo for me. But a security guard wasn't too fond of my friends & I the other week when we were all lounging around at the club with our eyes closed, with grins from ear to ear, lol. One other thing i enjoy about being at a club environment is seeing all the other people enjoying themselves, speaking to randoms and going off on the dance floor in little spurts here and there. No denying, house parties are a heap of fun too, but you have to try a pill at a club at least once in my opinion, with all the lights and strobes, but ensure it's a friendly club you all enjoy.

House parties are for when you become jaded and no longer feel the lurve!

House parties are for when you hate dance clubs and electronic music and glo sticks.
I love my house parties.

the most i've dropped at home would be half on 2 occasions.

all i have to say i would rather drop at a club, nothing better than peaking meeting new people and dancing.
and i love dancing. :)

Clubs or raves deifnately kick arse on bickies. Take alot of people peaking and dancing to the same beat and you just cannot beat it. Whilst dropping with friends is defiantely fun I find that the atmosphere of a club (or even better a rave) is much more condusive to the MDMA feelings of empathy and love - plus if you go to the clubs you can meet more people to invite to your house parties.

I'll find if I go out and drop a pill (MDXX), I will most definately be more closer to strangers than usual and will be more likely to meet new people and hit it off in the first random conversation I fire up with group or individual at the time. I have met alot of new circles of friends doing this, and you can have some great nights out whilst pilling.

But, there is also the OTHER situation that can't be beat. Surrounded by all your closest and best friends you have known and loved for a really long time. Catching up with good-old-times and organising one of those gatherings... all familiar faces you haven't seen in ages, but still know very well, tunes playing in the background (especially those you most probably wouldn't get to hear in a club), some nice accompaniements like food and Alcohol. Towards the end of the night, you will find you will get into the most intimate conversations with your best friends. You's will feel closer than ever, and probably learn more new things about each other, things you probably wouldn't spill-out to even your best friends when sober.
Finally, you will most definately feel comfortable.

But, whether it be at a familiar place like home you're dropping at, or even a sleazy, dive of a club... each venue suits the particular occasion. :)

katmeow said:
I always want to lie down with my eyes shut - but clubs don't tend to like this ;)

Yep I know what you mean! heh when im totally munted I put my shades on, cos sometimes the peak feels better when my eyes are shut, that way security dont do anything. Otherwise I just say im not sleeping (cos im not LOL) just enjoying the music with my eyes shut (cos I am heh).

I pill anywhere except going to a movie, as I cant just sit in one spot for 2 hours - found that out with the premiere of lord of the rings, got bored as hell halfway through the movie and had to leave.

house parties kick ass!! especially with the right people.. Though as usual it gets to about 3am and everyone wants to hit the clubs and leave ha...

Pilling at clubs is great...I don't understand why anyone would think of it as a "waste of a pill"...if you don't enjoy yourself you can just leave, and why is it a waste of a pill to try out a new experience?

There is a lot to explore in the ecstasy experience beyond backrubs and nangs.

I think its good to try different things and try and get the most from the E experience.

I love my parties at home and would prefer speed or similar if Im goin clubbing but thats cos i tend to take high doses of E.......I might try that idea of a bit less for clubbing and see what happens.

I think it depends on where you feel the most comfortable. Being really off your head in a nightclub when you might not always be looked after can be bad - but if you are in a house party with people you trust, can be less likely to cause issue :)

But I reckon anyone who enjoys MDxx should give it go in both environments, broadens your experience of it. Definitely don't live your whole life without combining it with a spa and good company ... preferably an outdoor spa at about sunrise :) ....sun light.. spa.. serotonin..... mm!

Just a note with spa pilling. Just be very mindful of dehydration and over heating since you are in a hot environment for a long time. Also be careful if the water is a little more chlorinated then normal since it can burn, trust me!

Yes there are safety messages especially with spas.

Our version was actually in a friends outdoor spa - so he prepared it with fresh water an hour beforehand, so it was nothing like the commercial kind in terms of chlorine etc

wouldnt overheating be the main concern? i would go easy on the pillage if in a spa... i mean sometimes hours just float past when your munted... would be pretty easy to overheat in that situation!

I find pilling in a club a bit of a waste specially if they are strong ones, I tend to find a chair somewhere and sit down and soak up hugs and kisses. I could easily do this at someones house and have a much better time cause I could roll all over the floor and take my shoes off and just be a general sloth.. :p

Also pilling in a club/rave u seem to loose about 4 hours of ur night, and what u orginally wanted to go out for u didnt really end up doing.... ie: seeing ur fav dj, or having a long dance session..

Dont get me wrong, not everyone is the same, i have mates who dance all night on pills, but for me, i tend to loose my legs and half my brain! =)