• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where do you like to take pills, and why is it so great there?

Oh yeah on acid:
1. on a rock (no not crack, igneous rock) in the middle of a waterfall- absolutely orgasmic vibe from nature
2. on a golf course, i mean they look unnnatural enough normally, but when you chuck 1.5 tabs into the mix they look straight out fucking freaksville. Especially sand traps and signs that read stay off the grass while smoking a fat ass J.

Floating on a rickettey boat on a lagoon in Vanuatu, on a starlit night with soft guitar music playing in the background, holding hands with my sister. Awesome :)
I can't think of anything worse than dropping at a club; not into that music so it's just a waste for me. I want to do it on a beach; watching fireworks; at the zoo, in the botanical gardens and maybe even (hehe) at a wedding...!
(have actually done it at a wedding reception, that was cool enough... love amplified tenfold).
Oh yeah: I'll be dropping at the * Symphony concert in February too ;) Wow, orchestra music and * and a bunch of good friends. Heaven.
[Edit: Venue details removed (mostly because it's an event in the future, I'd advise against advertising your intentions too much). BigTrancer]
[ 20 November 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

I usually do my business at clubs, mainly just because I love the atmosphere, but one really good non-club pilling experience was New Years Eve 2001. Me and my two best friends were all on the bikkies down at sydney harbour & it was unreal. Just watching the fireworks & then chilling out on a grassy patch nearby, just chatting and stuff. It's always best, in my opinion anyway, to pill with people that you are really close to.
Another time that sticks in my mind was when my best friend & I were absolutely flying all night & were still going strong at 5:30am when the club closed. We left the club & took my car down to the beach, then just sat there & had the biggest d&m that we have ever had while the sun rose. We would have talked for about 4 hours straight. It was awesome. The only bad thing is that after about 11:30-12 that day, we crashed & burned big time :(
[ 20 November 2002: Message edited by: fresh disciple ]

i have never done anything like you guys before. just at my house and a raves.
the most adventurous thing i have done on "drugs" is scuba diving while i was stoned(c'mon, marijuana is legally classed as a drug). quite the pleasant experience. But i would have to say that you would need a lot of diving and drug experience if you were to try diving on anything other than weed.
one of my goals in life is to going diving whilst on pills, but that is still a few years down the track.

It's a bit pricey but a night at the Oberoi in Bali on mushrooms is a go; amazing pool, giant chess set, landscaped gardens and the beach just beyond.
If you have the balls then MDMA walking thru Malaysian rainforest is pretty good on Tioman Island. Don't let that pesky 'Drug traffikers will be hung' sign put you off.
Closer to home Kuranda in the wet is excellent while while just about anywhere in Spain is good.
Didn't like the snow...prefer heat for my experiences. And never take any kind of substance whilst in a large hotel in mainland China...not pleasant.

Down at my local park with three very close friends, wrapped in a doona and sleeping bag at about 3 in the morning. The sky was like glass, the stars like reflected dew drops that were covering the grass. *siiigh*
We stayed there for about 3 hours, running/rolling around like the MDMA addled fools we were. Highlights included meeting some of the local wildlife (2 ducks, and a couple of ppl coming back from a house party), and friend R falling flat on her back while trying to execute a cartwheel (something not attempted for a good few years), springing up and asking us 'did that hurt?'
Definately like to try MDMA in the bush/natural park context, a possibility i'll consider next time i head bush again.

Alrighty, my turn. I have pilled in the a park with a few friends, clkimbing trees and playing on the play equimpent rocks. This is the best at night when there is no one else about. Pilling ont he beach is also really good...but you can't beat pilling naked on a nudist beach in the afternoon with a few good friends. Dive in the water and come out and let the cool wind blow you dry. Amazing.
I have had acid inthe bush and it was one of the mose amazing experiences I have ever had.
:)
DB

Acid in the bush. Yes, definately. :)
I've come to discover that MDMA (in my opinion) is best taken away from events. Go out and have fun at your event, save the pills for the next day... 8)

wow i would like to say that this has been the most awe inspiring thread i have read to date :) :) good work guys!!
as for me all my pills have been club and rave events cos i love the music (not so much the vibe of certain clubs)....my best freind and i have long planned to have some drug adventures and i am gonna fastrack those plans after readin your stories :)
hmmm sunday after Enchanted Forest i am take a cap of Mushies and riding a motorbike round the paddock .....i wonder how that will be :D

I used to love going clothes shopping on E. Not a high dose mind you, just half a tab or somthing. Would always come back with lots of brightly coloured fluffy things hahaha
I really enjoy taking eccies and hanging out with mates in the outdoors. Just chatting and enjoying the view, so much cleaner and fresher than in a club/rave environment.
I've been pilling for about 10 years and I actually had one of my best experiences not too long ago when myself and some mates popped safe sex and tried to make it to the valley. We made it to the cliffs overlooking the city and stayed there chatting for about 5 hours, it was unreal as they are my best mates and we really bonded and caught up on how we're all doing :)
Shopping centres are always a blowout as well. I love wandering around looking at everyone. (they prolly dont like some bug eyed freak walking past smiling at em LOL)
I can't wait to pop a pill and play on my synth one night. Did that on acid about 2 years ago and had a blast :)

Perth Royal Show - Rollercoasters and all the other various rides with their bright flashing lights and loud music, Gravitron (the ride that spins around leaving you stuck to the outside) on E is the best!
Beach - For a surfie bum such as myself the beach is ideal for anything, but chemicals on the beach is mind blowing.
Railed a couple of points of amphetamine then went for a surf the other weekend, talking about intense.
Kings Park - One of our favourites when we decide to E at home (staying at home while on E allways involves at least one car cruise for us). After an all age rave got shut down, most people moved upto kings park, memories of 200 or so ravers off their faces only makes this place more special.

^^^^^
kik ass about the kings park biz. that would rock.
i havent been anywhere too special while rolling. just at some friends' place (though we only met them that night). yakkin away on wizza at 8 oclock in the morning and sittin out on a jetty somewhere in hobart. hella peaceful.
even the place where i work, cos its not really a huge ass club, just hangin there is insane. rolling anywhere just kix ass in general

Originally posted by custom x:
Kings Park - One of our favourites when we decide to E at home (staying at home while on E allways involves at least one car cruise for us). After an all age rave got shut down, most people moved upto kings park, memories of 200 or so ravers off their faces only makes this place more special.

I was there.. that night was absolutely awesome. I met my boyfriend there, we clicked when he asked me whether I had a strawberry chupa chup :D
As for favourite places to roll.. Mosman Park. Now, Mosman Park is this swanky swanky suburb, with beautiful houses to look at, heaps of parks, and a river. My friend D and I double dropped White Smilies on the train at about 11 at night out to Mosman, stopped at his house for supplies, being water, tequila, a jumper, lollipops, and chewies, and headed down to the river.. started peaking just as we found the cave thats down there, the sand felt beautiful between our toes.. we dipped our feet into the water, and found that there was glowing phosphours algae in there.. it was AMAZING! so of course we decided to go for a swim.. floated out a little way, picked up handfuls of water, and blew them into each others faces, the green sparkles were brilliant.. haha it was only spoilt by us drifting so far out that we couldn't find where we left our clothes!! had to hop out of the river at the yacht club, me run in my bra and panties, D in his boxers, trying to make our way back to the cave lol.. we got quite a few strange looks..
That night was absolutely magical, I got rid of a lot of emotional baggage I'd been carrying around
Oh - and a note to everyone.. DO TRY RUNNING OFF A JETTY AND JUMPING INTO WATER WHILE ROLLING!@!!@#!@#

fancy that. this world aint so small after all. not that it doesnt my anonymity any good, but around the corner in mosman, at a place called clifton gardens. i agree, the houses in mosman are absolutely unreal.
one day when i stop spending money on unessecary condiments, i may eventually own one.
clifton gardens is nice, because its peaceful, bit of shade under shade of trees on the sandy beach. just beautiful if you ask me.

this is a really great thread...thank u for showing people how great it can be not 2 roll in clubs or at raves all the time!!
how great does it feel while on e...to love the person or people that are are with u at the time an the amazing feeling of having that love shown back to u?
..just love being at home with my g/f or at a friends place where there r no distractions such as large crowds etc, (raves,clubs)
i am now very much more inspired...thank u
peace all
PP

'bump'
just wanna remind people that u dont always have 2 be at a raves etc....as long as u have ur good friends and some music is always good u can have a great time
remember!!! just dont get in2 taking 2 many pills that is the MAIN thing
play safe
peace
PP

Originally posted by nickthecheese:
Go out and have fun at your event, save the pills for the next day... 8)
Sometimes it seems like half the ravers in Adelaide have figured this out too, leading to many memorable recovery moments in local parks, national parks, beaches, and more...
Nothing beats candyflipping or hippyflipping at a nice quiet beach. One time, I was paddling around, and saw a few crabs about the size of a golf ball scuttling around. All of a sudden something (probably a shell) cracked under my feet. My friends on the beach saw me come screaming and running out of the water going "the crabs are after me!!!"
I was convinced I had stepped on the crab emperor, and all of the crabs got angry at me and chased me out of their ocean :D

^^^
|||
LOL Crab emperor. funny stuff.
I have rolled at my grandpa's beach house. It was wicked having a huge area to ourselves and a huge house, and no neighbours to complain about the music being up loud. We all dropped the pills and stayed inside for a bit with visulizations hooked up and running off the technics turntables we had setup. We chucked on some vinyl and listened to some really uplifting trance as we peaked our nuts off.
Then soon we went down to the beach jeti that is part of the house, running down the cliff path to the beach when ur peaking ur nuts off was wicked. Then going onto the jeti and just relaxing with our legs in the water off the jeti. Having ciggas and listening to the sea noises was really amazing, and i must have hallucinated as i get seeing huge sharks swimming through the water sometimes, like huge great white ones, but there was no way they were there as we were in a bay in the south , where no sharks are, and none of my mates saw em.
It was definetly a mad experience :)

Once a doctor recommended I see a therapist but I was extremely nervous about going. Anyway I arranged an appointment on a tuesday. As i had dropped the previous weekend I had 1 pill left over, so i decided took it about 30 mins before the appointment. it didn't have too much effect on me, either because I had dropped a couple days ago, or maybe pill strength, but I was alot more open and comfortable talking.