• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where do you like to take pills, and why is it so great there?

crow011

Bluelighter
where on earth did you do that? . . .

ok, the subject header was a little melodromatic, but heres a question that might be kind of interesting . . .
where do you do your pills? . . . i mean, do you get some shit and plan on going to a club, then dance the night away, or chillout in the said clubs appropriate section? . . .
do you do it in a special place, like at a beach with friends? . . .
do you do it by yourself, and use it as an "aid" (must be careful with that word) for meditation, or some other religio-spiritual activity? . . .
i guess most people will say at some sort of social, dancing place (i usually do) . . .
once, though, me and a few other new friends went to the beach at night to do it - and it was a really personal, close, safe, interesting occasion . . . and its definately something i could do again . . .
id really like to go to a carnival (not a circus - free the animals), or some other gaudy fair and drop a pill . . . youd feel like a little freakin' kid again . . . hee hee . . .
peace and blessed be . . .
crow011 . . .

MDMA can be a wonderful complement to a number of 'normal' activities, and my personal feeling is that a club or 'rave' atmosphere is possibly the worst environment to enjoy the subtler aspects of the experience. All the noise, commotion and random distractions tend to make you miss some of the finer and less noticeable aspects of the MDMA experience, when in a dark club or similar environment IMHO.
Taking MDMA while doing 'other stuff' has advantages and drawbacks. Some advantages are that it presents a totally different perspective and puts you in an entirely unique headspace from which you may gain new insights or adjust your enjoyment of the experience. Some of the drawbacks are that MDMA can put you in a dangerous physical circumstance or leave you unaware of the real risks of the activity you're undertaking. So, caution is definitely advised when taking MDMA at any time.
That being said, I'd like to share a story of total body euphoria experience related to cocaine, green CUs and double diamond black ski runs at Hotham :D It was a gorgeous clear day after an overnight -8 degrees, the best part of a metre of fresh powder, and had the potential to be the most awesome setting. The morning had started fantastically, easing out the muscle soreness from the previous day's carving with a few cruisy blue runs and checking out how much of the mountain was open. After a decent healthy lunch and a few healthy lines of charlie to pre-numb the face before subjecting it to cold mountain air, the CUs were next on the menu. We (Raider and I) then strapped on the skis and headed out for what I can only describe as teaching ourselves to fly.
We kept close to our 'base' near the village for awhile to make sure we weren't going to be overpowered or feel awkward in such a setting under strong MDMA, which in retrospect was an unnecessary step, but we felt that caution was to be advised. (The previous night a man had been missing out in the -8deg snow all night, and we didn't want to end up like that...)
When the MDMA reached a peak, it was like there were no restrictions to movement at all. It seemed like we were just moving around the mountain by remote control, nothing took any effort. Reaching the top of another downhill run, we'd stop for a moment to gather our bearings, and then just tuck up and prepare to fly. There were few people around on the more difficult ski runs, which suited us fine, as it was still a patrolled area... almost felt like we had the place to ourselves.
Suffice to say, that the experience was a marvellous indication of the mood-enhancing and empathic effects of MDMA, as well as providing a source of boundless energy and enthusiasm. There were some times when I really felt like I was flying, the sound of the wind rushing in my ears and my heart thumping. I definitely acknowledge that it was a cardio-intensive experience, I recall hearing my breathing and heart beat intensely at the bottom of each black run. Thankfully we were aware of this and gave ourselves plenty of time to rest and recharge up each lift, and take notice of our energy levels.
Good experience overall. I'd recommend mixing drugs with adventure sports or physically dangerous exercise only for people very comfortable with drugs and the sport separately. I wouldn't, for example, suggest that someone should take pills at the snow if they're not familiar with the area, or their skill level. These sports are risky enough without adding to the risk, take care.
BigTrancer :)

Wow BT that sounds freaking amazing! What a sensation the cold air blasting your face, and the feeling of ski'ing down a mountain must of felt like peaking. Unforgettable im sure :D
I have only ever dropped at raves :D
So i have no exciting stories, but after reading BT's i am very inspired :D
Peace

I have to say I think being in water while on MDMA is awesome. In a spa or swiming in a pool is a great feeling. BT I have always thought about snowboarding and taking something. Riding on a day that you had I know how you feel, it's like a drug in itself, but even having something to top you up would be even more amazing. Good story, brought back some memmories.

Damn you BT, i've always wanted to that, and i was going to this year, however all my friends are either hack skiiers and the ones that can ski are so "drugs are bad mmmkay!". How did you keep track of how cold you were getting, i find this hard enough when straight, it only were icicles start forming off my chin that i know it's time to schlep off the mountain? Oh yeah did you guys get mega vibro jaw, with the cold plus MDMA induced magnesium deficiency? I'd agree with Motoman sometimes carving up the white snow feels like a pill anyway.
In answer to the thread "Riding my bike, sucking a red HQ cause that's what i like!" :) F U N

In answer to some of the points raised so far:
We were up there for four days, had skied the previous two days, so were very familiar with the runs we wanted to ski that day. The conditions had been great for the week, and the snow was tremendous, so just being there and skiing at all felt absolutely magic. On the third day though, the mood took us, and we decided to go for the experience.
Throughout the chemical duration, we took frequent breaks and trips back to the village to make sure we weren't overtired, over heated, over cooled, underhydrated or straying too far away. Fair bit of jaw action due to the strength of the MDMA, but no other cramping or muscle soreness was experienced, besides thorougly aching from head to foot from hardKore powderhound action... and skiing ;)
I wouldn't have done it though, if I'd not had someone with me, or if I'd not been very sure of my skiing abilities and the surroundings. I couldn't think of anything worse than to be confused or hurt in the snow as a consequence of bad judgement, without someone knowing where you are, or when you're expected back. Being in an alpine environment definitely isn't the safest place to be off your face, but it was fun in moderation.
BigTrancer :)

yes, Motoman, i am also a rolling waterbaby. my partner tends to get pretty socialphobic at parties so we have sought out alternative ecstasy experiences.
the nude beach at Otford at the Southern end of the Royal National Park is excellent, although all your bits can fly around in the surf a little too much. have had both acid and mdma experiences there. take the south coast line to otford, drop when you get off the train, it takes about 30 mins to walk to the beach so things are just starting to tingle as you descend down through the littoral rainforest. is generally very quiet.....
the water and party experience is also a big favourite of mine - had some amazing peaks in the pool at the Altona leisure centre during Every Pictures, and my first beach party, the infamous Vibe Tribe Acid Raindance at La Perouse Nudist still completes for the title of my all time favourite altered experience (mdma being one element in the drug sundae) ...

I've played footy on acid ... that was interesting ! ;P
A pill at Family christmass was also a challenge.
but the most fun was candy flipping, and climbing trees ... whoa ! Topped off by jumping off ;)

all the places u mentioned i enjoy. variety is the key :) done the whole rave/club thing thats good (but u do get sick of it), this year its been more at home, "sit on the couch" and do ur stuff, and that has been awsome, enjoy the effects more with friends, in the comfort of your own trackies, next to the kitchen, no hassles of getting home.
wonderland was also fun, and the easter show....hehe ur right the animals are fun :)
however recently (3 weeks ago) went down to beach with 2 of my best buds, who r going out, and we had abit of this and that (pills, not a 3-sum) and had the most magical nite on the sand, very intimate, personal, was very good, then watched the sunrise together..most enjoyable

I have a tendancy to be a bit of an "urban commando" and have tried Skirmish on acid a couple of times. It's unbleiveable but pretty fkn intense, all out in the scrub, at one with the trees. Then some psycho is shooting paintballs at ya! I was freakin out.., then i realised, hey I've got a gun too. I was every war movie hero I'd ever seen and it was my own little Apocalypse Now.
While on the pills I sometimes call close friends of mine who have moved interstate. Even if it's just to talk each other through the rocket up or the downs. Although there have been occasions where we've rung each other dropped, and just yakked hours away on the phone, no better way to spend a lonely Sunday. Comfy, cruisin, chattin to your chosen family in the same head space.

um, where? Burningman, South Anjuna Beach in Goa, Earthcore, Amsterdam, Bordeaux, Las Vegas, Wuppertal, Angkor Wat, Saigon, Snowbird/Alta, Boulder, Aspen, Mary Jane, Sankt Petersburg, Moscow, Queenstown, Bangkok, Fiji, Roratonga, Jamaica, in the middle of the pPacific ocean...

fuck yeh, the easter show ROCKS on acid hehehe
SOOO good.
camping is good, trippin at little beach on the central coast ive done. that was mad, with like 40 ppl hehehe SO good.
hmm *thinks* i think i should organize another tea party :D
umm... wot else. ive had many good experiences. but taronga Zoo is good on acid hehehe
umm on mdma, i dunno... just goin for walks, talkin to ppl, etc is always good..
but ive always wanted to try doin like skirmish on acid, and i will some day soon, when i can afford it heheh
and also come next snow season, i will defenitely be droppin some pills while snowboarding !! HEHEH

Normal places for me to drop:
* At raves
* At clubs
* At home with a bunch of friends around
* At home with just my girlfriend around
Rarer places I've dropped:
* At a cafe with friends.
* On the beach
One of the best ever was a evening where my girlfriend and I dropped down on the beach just on sunset. Magical.
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And some fun dropping points for me)

The best place I've dropped pills is on a night flight to Tokyo. I'm not advocating carrying drugs on flights and I'm too scared to ever do it again, but I am dying to share my experience cuz it was one of the most amazing rolls I've had.
Oki so for one thing, turbulence is *definitely* your friend! ;D Not to mention how much fun walking bare-foot up the carpeted aisle to the bathroom was. And the muffled droning of the plane was incredible,,, It wasn't *music*, but it felt just as good. I was with the guy I was dating at the time, and because everyone else was sleeping, it created this super intimate, secret, peaceful, somehow otherworldly feeling. I'm not explaining it as well as I wish I could, but anyway..
I guess I was hallucinating a bit cuz whenever I looked out the window (of *course* I had a window seat!), it seemed like we weren't just flying *under* the stars, but *among* them. I could also see giant cities of light sprawling beneath me and I could see cratered meteors slowly spinning in space. At times I could even *hear* the meteors moving slowly towards us. It was truly one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever had on X.
But other than that, I think any place you're comfortable in is a good place for rolling. I know it's easy to think of it as "a waste" if you're not at a party or similar venue, but I've rolled at home so many times before and you just end up enjoying things you'd never enjoy at a party. Simply taking a walk to the convenience store to get some Gatorade can become such a beautiful experience.
That was my little contribution for the day :)

ahh while flying! that would be awesome!
:)
im dying to experiment with varied locations and activities, so far have only ever done so at raves/clubs and friends houses.
after doing the harbour bridge climb, i thought that would be fun ehehe.. but i never would, id feel too uncoordinated to climb the ladders properly
:)

Man, I'm definately inspired by some of these stories. I've mainly done the usual fare, house parties and all sorts of shite like that.
I've always been pretty damn keen to eat acid in the bush, just go out somewhere, eat acid and run wild for a day or some such.
Anyways enough.
-plaz out-

get some friends together on a nice day, find a pretty park and climb trees n'stuff..
much fun!

at a mates farm on his birthday. there were lots of us there rolling. but after the party and everything died down me and a mate from the city took a walk round the paddocks and he could not believe how quiet it was.
also a friend of mine goes out bush with is wife, they both drop acid and she runs off and hides or something and he hunts her down then has his way. reckons it makes him feel really primal.

going indoor go-karting while tripping hard on acid with about 10 mates on a bucks night.....fukin awesome night...needless to say we were all chucked out of the place after about 15 minutes......but we all left there laughing and tripping. fukin amazing.

^^ That's pretty dangerous... I hope the only people on the track were you trippers.
--
There's some really interesting experiences here, I'm jealous of the lot of ya!
Tripping amidst the business of friday night in the Sydney CBD was one of the most intense things I've ever been through... Hundreds of voices, horns, engines, lights, music, faces and so forth all moving rapidly around you makes for quite a load on your brain... ;)
[ 19 November 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]