Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What movie have you watched the most times?

As a kid, me and my niece and nephew watched Superman religiously, at least 3 times a day on Saturday and Sunday for like a year until my sister finally got sick of it and "accidentally" taped over it one day.....

As an adult, I have seen Polyester and Female Trouble multiple times because I love Divine and John Waters so, and Spun because it was kind of our house routine for about 6 months to watch it at least once on the weekend when we were all either fucked up or recovering from too many drugs..... :)

as a kid it was jaws and short circuit
now (thanks to the fact that i never remember to bring new dvds with me on vacations) it is falling down and lost boys

When I was a little kid I used to watch Top Gun a few times a day, literally. I'd sit in front of the TV with my toys watching over and over again. I've probably seen it a good 50 times or so, maybe more.

Maybe Lady and the Tramp or Old Yeller??

No, actually it's definitely Grease. :D

Without doubt, it's The Big Lebowski.

I've probably seen it about 40-odd times.

"The Dude abides".

Next would be Amélie, which I've seen approximately 20 times, I should imagine. I watched it again last night, in fact.

"Quinze".

Last edited:
North By Northwest... easily one of the greatest movies of all time.

i thnk i've blown a star wars fuse. i just don't enjoy them that much any more.

contact NEVER gets old

Hmmm id have to say a close race between Star Wars Return of the Jedi and The Matrix..........the red pill never gets old

40 year old virgin.
when i watch that movie with the g/f we both can recite pretty much the entire movie.
ive probably seen it about 25 times.

Gone in 60 Seconds and Con Air probably watched both a good 20 times. Watching Gone in 60 Seconds right now hahaha.

American History X
Requiem for a Dream
Goodfellas
The Big Lebowski
Dazed and Confused

Theres a few ... i think those are some of the ones ive seen most because thye are all great movies :p

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze. I couldn't count how many times I've watched this movie. To this day I still crack up every time I watch it.

While Shawshank and the first Two Godfather films are, in my opinion, superior movies, the dialogue in Pulp Fiction is so good, I could watch it every day for the rest of my life and not get tired of it.

Quentin - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lose all your money and your fame, so you can become hungry enough to write another pantheon-level movie.