Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What movie have you watched the most times?

It is close between fight club and shaun of the dead

The Great Race or Gumball Rally. As a kid I had a fascination with car movies. Would watch 'em endlessly.

this was a tough one

cable guy (when i was younger i would watch this and make it part of a daily routine that lasted longer than you would expect)

fight club

hills have eyes (had to show like 4 friends the movie all separate times plus a couple family members)

if we are only talking about 20-30 times my list would grow by at least five or six more movies (including movies like contact, falling down, being john malcovich...).
i figured people had seen their movies 50, 60, 100+ times like i have with the lost boys.

Its kind of funny that all the movies that people are mentioning are the movies that I myself have also watched many many times. I guess they are just superior movies.

^^They are not just superior movies, they are stoner movies, which are even better!!

stoner-anything is superior.

stoner food, stoner music, stoner movies, stoner books...the list goes on...

yay drugs!

the matrix

easily seen it over 500 times

i dont understand why other people dont think this is one of the best movies ever created.

^ because it is a rip-off of a comic book, The Invisibles by Grant Morrisson. the WHACKowski Bros should get sued.

^same with goodfellas i just cant turn it off! oh and forrest gump. =D

back to the future 2, must have seen it around 70 times since i was a kid
human traffic
stand by me
aladdin (childhood favourite)
finding nemo

eefanass said:
the matrix

easily seen it over 500 times
i call bullshit! :)

that means you would have had to watch it about once every 4.5 days since its release.

alasdair