Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What movie have you watched the most times?

Fear & Loathing-About 50 times plus. Think I know every line in it.
Aliens-Timeless classic. Never get tired of watching it. They mostly come at night, mostly.
Freddy got fingered-Good for cheap laughs or background blurb when getting wrecked.

hackers and the usual suspects at least 20 times each
the matrix at least 10 times.

The Highlander

Probably over 100 times. Loved it as a kid and when my mother bought a VHS copy from Columbia house, I watched it almost every weekend. Hadn't seen it in about 10 years when I rented it from Blockbuster a few weeks back. Still loved it.

"There can be only one!"

tribal girl said:
That's one of my favourite horror films of all time. It's definitely worthy of being watched repeatedly in my opinion :)

suspiria-1.jpg

Argento is hands down one of my favorite directors, almost everything he's done has been awesome.

Yep, he is awesome indeed.

Profondo Rosso is my other favourite. Though it's not quite as good as Susupiria imo.

Watch out for his daughter Asia Argento too. I love what she did with The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things.

the crow... i was a bit fixated on the film for a few years... crappy sequels and a driver's license ended that- i could drive to the arthouse in columbus (yay!)

since then the big lebowski, hackers, kill bil vol. 1, the fifth element, amelie- seen those tonnes each.

felixdahousekat said:
I'm not big on watching films repeatedly, but I would have to say Withnail & I.

I would usually rather watch a new film than watch an old film again... :\

Ditto... and Withnail is an exception for me too.

Although I did watch films over and over again as a kid. Star Wars springs to mind... and Flash Gordon.

The Princess Bride

I can recite it, if you wish.

"<koffkoff>
<digitized "Take me out to the Ball Game" music plays>
<Atari baseball game noises>"

What? Stop? As you wish.

rocky horror picture show. watched it every halloween of my life as a kid, and a bunch of other times showing it to unappreciative friends. it's one of a kind.

damn, somehow i forgot billy madison... humourously i watched it at least 20 times, and never got sick of sandler, but it only took one time through big daddy and i'll never laugh at him again...

high and dry said:
rocky horror picture show. watched it every halloween of my life as a kid, and a bunch of other times showing it to unappreciative friends. it's one of a kind.

ha i thought i was the only one, my parents had a few concerned parents complaining seeing their effected youths after being exposed to that film from a young age by me, have a mate who still has a worrying obsession with the film =D 8(

Last edited:
Also, I've seen most of John Hughes movies dozens of times each....sixteen candles, some kind of wonderful, the breakfast club, uncle buck, planes trains & automobiles, weird science, pretty in pink, etc.

oh, and I've seen Real Genius and Top Secret dozens of times as well =D
real%20genius.jpg

Actually, yeah I remember watching Top Secret repeatedly in my early teens... so, so silly (I loved it).

Not enough people know of Top Secret.

It's right up there with Airplane on the Funniest of All Time List.