Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: andyturbo | BlueBull | scatterday
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

user666

Bluelighter
At the end of the day: theoretically we’re talking about a substance and that has a particular molecular structure or formula. So assuming that such is a given: what else could be the problem (which I guess is the OP’s point).
The possibilities are outlined in the 2nd post of this thread. My favorite one is the possibility of a potent contaminant that is psychoactive in such small quantities that it evades detection.

dalpat077

Bluelighter
The possibilities are outlined in the 2nd post of this thread. My favorite one is the possibility of a potent contaminant that is psychoactive in such small quantities that it evades detection.
Yip. Been keeping an eye on these threads. I do indeed have one or two theories but not scientific (arguably) or based on pharmacology i.e. more along the lines of genetics, environmental changes, dietary changes, evolutionary changes (don't laugh i.e. not quite as way out as it sounds). But I see there's the other thread waiting for an update re: research and testing so I'll butt out and see what transpires there if anything before contributing my pseudo science to this (although I'm guessing that my use of the words "pseudo science" in reference to the aforementioned theories may upset some too and that's not my intention i.e. maybe a bad choice of words on my part).

I have to admit that I'm in awe at the interest shown and the tenacity shown in getting to the bottom of this. Not to mention the sheer volume of input and discussion. Admirable to say the least. And this coming from someone for whom MDMA has never been on the radar other than looking at the synthesis thereof (and which only went to prove what I DO NOT know insofar as chemistry is concerned and quickly closed the book in disgust and self loathing)! :ROFLMAO: That said and from what I gather from looking at said synthesis: seems to me there's a myriad of things that could go wrong with each step in the process and THAT assuming quality precursors.

Oh well. Good luck. Keen to see the scientific outcome as noted.