• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

The rush of injecting heroin the first time.
I was into ecstasy at one point; but hated the comedowns.

I didn't mind the comedowns of E. I'd just crash and passout.
But you're right about the 1st time rush. That one time is the reason why I still IV.

Tobacco. Mephedrone was second. It wasn't addictive in the sense that I had to keep buying more, but whatever supply I had was gone pretty quick. I ended up using everything I bought within about 30 hours, I was compulsed to repeatedly redose even while I was in my house with an anti-drug family, luckily they didn't see me at the time.

I used to be all about opiates (heroin, oxy , dilaudid) I'm actually prescribed fentanyl and oxycodone but when my friend shot me with meth I came so close to having an orgasm from just the drug... then me and her had sex for hours but it really depends how you are doing the drugs shooting is obviously the most effective but horribly dangerous and addictive.

Oxycodone ( probably because I haven't tried heroin) despite only using it when I can find it which is only once every few months ( usually get 2-3 uses in when I find it before its gone) the last time I used it I still got pretty bad withdrawal even though i'm not a regular user and there's just something about a strong opiate buzz that gets me, morphine and codeine don't even come close to comparing, I can't stand not sleeping or the comedown from e and speed and I never really understood what people find so great about coke

I used to be the same way all about opiates, never thought i would touch a needle... you have to be careful because you start to think of shooting h or meth isn't that bad lots of ppl do it :? then your hooked

Oxycodone ( probably because I haven't tried heroin) despite only using it when I can find it which is only once every few months ( usually get 2-3 uses in when I find it before its gone) the last time I used it I still got pretty bad withdrawal even though i'm not a regular user and there's just something about a strong opiate buzz that gets me, morphine and codeine don't even come close to comparing, I can't stand not sleeping or the comedown from e and speed and I never really understood what people find so great about coke

I got to the point where I would finish 90 oxycodone in 4 days and not get high like i used too, it was really weak..but i wouldn't take more than 25 for fear of the tylenol messing me up

I got to the point where I would finish 90 oxycodone in 4 days and not get high like i used too, it was really weak..but i wouldn't take more than 25 for fear of the tylenol messing me up

You mean 10/325 Percocetts? That's still a lot of Tylenol to ingest in 4 days........

LSDMDMA&10344798 said:
If you fall asleep on meth you aren't getting high, and you probably arent getting meth.

I know adderall isn't the same as meth but I use to always fall asleep on adderall. Don't know why because my friends took the same amount & would be up for 2 days.

sometimes amphetamines can cause tension release and a fuzzy euphoria which oddly enough under the right circumstances causes you to take a nice light nap

Maybe not the most addictive but one of the hardest to get off and stay sober is alcohol

Maybe not the most addictive but one of the hardest to get off and stay sober is alcohol

Because everyone does it. It's everywhere, and cheap.

Opiates are the worst for me though. I'm "addicted" to that euphoria and that feel. I took Oxy everyday last weekend and I've been thinking about it everyday since.

Because everyone does it. It's everywhere, and cheap.

indeed there is a whole social stigma assossiated to booze, that it's ok to drink, and the line between reasonable and too much is very blurry, but someone with an addictive personality will have trouble not becoming an alcoholic, especially drinkin the harder stuff...

IME Booze is easier to kick than benzos, i was an alky for 6 months, after being forced into a cold turkey methadone and benzos situation... Now i'm back on lower dose benzos and 4 (soon 2mg subutex) and i can drink perfectly responsablyy, i guess booe just really isn't my DOC...

Heroin is definitely my first., alcohol being second, and weed being my 3rd. i think people under-estimate how hard your life can spiral out of control with just weed, still cant compare it to D though. i think its a personal thing 100% , ive seen first hand how fuvking hard coke will take over(hard), even though when i tried it(soft) i was absolutely pissed/discontent.

Dilaudids gotta be up there the short action and intense rush/euphoria make for a real bitch of a mistress,
Along with most opiate use heroins pretty high on my list prolly tied with oxy

Next ketamine shit has me redosing till im a out or b passed out haha

Coke prolly last will go threw my whole bag if im not carefull needs some downers to assit that crash or you hosed, any one bangin it really knows what im talkin bout.

Weeds pretty addictive but not crippling like most of these others same with good mdma some people redose like crazy or roll all the time. Shitll have you screamin at your momma and cryin to your homies smh lol

Yo, what the fuck....
|
V

Last edited:
Benzos hands down. I haven't touched one since last september. Was introduced to hell and never came back from it. Turns out my opiate use was somehow hindering my recovery, so I quit those too. Cant really feel much worse when you're existentially in absolute abhorrable hell. Been clean from everything just about six months, still lay in my bed most of the day watching the walls breathe, clutching a blanket, praying for death. At least i'm not where I was a month ago, waking up to shit in my pants and a trashcan full of vomit, on planet mars saying "I promise i'm not going to kill you" in the mirror after I hallucinate myself shaking my own head and walking away and wiping the bloody sinus discharge from where it ran down into my mouth. Sound like fun? That's an addiction. Doctor said I had "anxiety". I say he can suck a f***. 23 years old and bedridden.

Last edited:
^Good for you for getting clean. Benzo withdraw sounds like hell.

I've taken a low dose of Valium the past few days along with suboxone, and it's wonderful because it gives the world a glow I don't see very often. Don't see how they could be as addictive as opiates though.