• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

Most addictive definitely benzos dished out like candy by the government for free. Way worse than opiates and I've cold turkey 120mg methadone. ... meh

Oxycodone, hydrocodone, IV heroin, opium, marijuana, adderall, methamphetamine, MDMA, mephedrone, MDPV, aPVP, crack cocaine, IV cocaine, they were all as addictive as hell for me.

Alcohol has been the most addictive for me so far. It feels like it's no big deal to take a little drink, and after that first sip of the day everything else loses meaning. And that happens everyday.

Alcohol has been the most addictive for me so far. It feels like it's no big deal to take a little drink, and after that first sip of the day everything else loses meaning. And that happens everyday.

I know exactly what you mean. I have to chase that buzz until I pass out. Until I stopped passing out. And if I did pass out, it was because I drank so much I inevitably wake up still very much drunk the next morning and the only thing that makes you feel any better is another drink. Lather, rinse, repeat.

IV Fentanyl.

Nothing comes close.

Hey, I was just wondering if you could explain what you like so much about IV fentanyl.

To me it's just pure sedation, I don't get very much euphoria (if any tbh) from fent. I've never IV'd it, but I have smoked it if that's any comparison. It does hit pretty hard, but is seriously lacking euphoria. But that's only my own experience with it, that's why I'm curious about yours!

back when I was in cosmetology school, during a time when I was experimenting more, I managed to get myself hooked on Oxy and I'm very glad that my oxy use ended when it did. A teacher at my school knew I struggled with my depression and ADHD, cared a lot about me and she helped me admit that I had a problem. I promised I wouldn't take another oxy after our chat. That was December 2012. I have not touched an oxy since! I've taken some hydros if they were around but I don't go looking because I know where that road will take me.

Although I greatly admired how oxy made me feel, my current regimen is what I have been sticking to for a while. I am prescribed amphetamine salts for my ADHD in quite a large dose, along with 1mg xanax split into two .5mg doses a day. On top of that I smoke cigarettes and cannabis daily. It is quite sad as I recently realized i rarely feel joy if I'm sober, even though my medicine is taken as prescribed in therapeutic doses, I have trouble depending on myself. I have gone without my xanax occasionally and it was pure hell every time. I cannot wake up and be productive without my adderall. Addy and xanny are my two best friends. Without them I struggle to function as a human being. *sigh*

Hey, I was just wondering if you could explain what you like so much about IV fentanyl.

To me it's just pure sedation, I don't get very much euphoria (if any tbh) from fent. I've never IV'd it, but I have smoked it if that's any comparison. It does hit pretty hard, but is seriously lacking euphoria. But that's only my own experience with it, that's why I'm curious about yours!

I get mad euphoria from fent as well P2C, I love the hard hit of pure mu-agonistic bliss and sedation. NOD SESH!

You seem to prefer more of the tramadol, bupe, tilidine side of opioids which I think are much more stimulating, maybe that's it I'm not sure, but I know we both agree on the good ole' haeerroon (which has a much more fulfilling MOR-induced high and nod than any fent)

It isn't so much I preferred it, but that it produced the worst dependency of any drug (aside from benzo's due to the whole risk of death thingymybob).
After a while shooting Fent it's nigh on impossible to get relief from any other Opioid - nothing on Earth skyrockets tolerance like Fentanyl via a direct line. ~0.5mg would ruin me in the beginning but within eight months it was double-digit milligrams. Combine that with 4 hours before WD kicks in and 7 hours before it's unbearable and the insidious dose-response curve (sober... sober... sober... gouching... dead) and you have the perfect drug to tear your MOR a new pathway or three.

Though I did fall in love with it initially due to the complete and total removal from life, no nod is heavier and I have always shot for nod doses with all Opioids, I just can't "waste" good gear on getting halfway there.

It also helped that Fentanyl Citrate powder is just ridiculously and obscenely cheap on a per dose level.

<3

It isn't so much I preferred it, but that it produced the worst dependency of any drug (aside from benzo's due to the whole risk of death thingymybob).
After a while shooting Fent it's nigh on impossible to get relief from any other Opioid - nothing on Earth skyrockets tolerance like Fentanyl via a direct line. ~0.5mg would ruin me in the beginning but within eight months it was double-digit milligrams. Combine that with 4 hours before WD kicks in and 7 hours before it's unbearable and the insidious dose-response curve (sober... sober... sober... gouching... dead) and you have the perfect drug to tear your MOR a new pathway or three.

Though I did fall in love with it initially due to the complete and total removal from life, no nod is heavier and I have always shot for nod doses with all Opioids, I just can't "waste" good gear on getting halfway there.

It also helped that Fentanyl Citrate powder is just ridiculously and obscenely cheap on a per dose level.

<3

I see, so you kind of meant to say it's the most addictive physically? Gotcha!

I get mad euphoria from fent as well P2C, I love the hard hit of pure mu-agonistic bliss and sedation. NOD SESH!

You seem to prefer more of the tramadol, bupe, tilidine side of opioids which I think are much more stimulating, maybe that's it I'm not sure, but I know we both agree on the good ole' haeerroon (which has a much more fulfilling MOR-induced high and nod than any fent)

I guess I do prefer the more stimulating opioids; oxy, tilidine, tramadol, bupe, etc. because I function well on them and they give me a strong moodboost and 'drive'. That's not to say I don't enjoy a good nod, but it needs to be euphoric and fentanyl just isn't for me. Only very sedating with a nice comfy bodyload. As you say, we agree on the fact that heroin has a way better nod than fentanyl. Far more euphoric. Also feels more 'dreamy' to me than fent. Lovely. <3

Benzos (the most addicting ones probably being the short acting ones, ie Xanax and Etizolam. Currently prescribed Klonopin)
Nicotine

^Everything else in my life I can pick up and put down with no problems, but these two have me by the balls. I am also a lazy sack of shit without stimulants.

Last edited:
in my early twenties, I was hooked on booze, benzos, and morphine. That was a real hard kick. Of the three the benzo withdrawals lasted the longest...hence why even a decade later I still take them.

After you get used to cigarettes I believe it's intensively addictive and super hard to quit.
Something a person does every hour of their days, always connected to hundreds of triggers for years and years.
There are no easy ways to quit cigarettes. When I was a teenager there was all these sexy propaganda around smoking.
Besides people smoked everywhere even when changing diapers.

The most addictive for me in the smallest amount of time was crystal meth, I tried it once and didn't put the pipe down for 2 weeks after that.
Still tho, heroin is just like a lot more nonchalant about it.. Makes you think you don't need it for like the first month but yet you still find yourself doing it everyday til you wake up sick.. And now getting clean the cravings can be soo bad. When I got off crystal I never wanted to touch that shit again.

EXjunkiegirl23

Heroin or any hardcore opiate will be very difficult to quit.
Most people succeed but after a while there's seems to be a lack of endorphin and that adds up sadness, depression.

Still, after quitting you have to deal with difficult days and they are slow sometimes. There's a lot to be done if you really want to quit.

^ the only good things about the bad slow days is when they end and you realize, no matter how much your brain fucked with you, you didn't pick up! And too it seems as time goes on the bad days happen less and less.

I think he means the existential struggle of making a drug/feeling the center of your life and then stopping using that. Now there is a void and you have to decide who the fuck you are. The more you realize it the easier it gets....for the first like three months I dreamed of shots and the taste and feeling....then one day I didn't guess I found something better.