• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

what am I craving, um another bag H and a bottele of vodka,which i will sort out in the next hr or two, still have some on hand lol

We have white also know here as "thai white" some is good quality and some very low quality, i dont inject only chase but i can feel the difference.

Yeah, I'm normally a prescription-drugs guy but I've used both heroin and coke (smoked, snorted, injected) and you can strongly FEEL a difference in quality. I think especially because you always get an exact dose with pills, I especially notice quality differences in street drugs. That's why I'm not into heroin and coke so much: it's so easy to either OD or be very underwhelmed.

Yeah, I'm normally a prescription-drugs guy but I've used both heroin and coke (smoked, snorted, injected) and you can strongly FEEL a difference in quality. I think especially because you always get an exact dose with pills, I especially notice quality differences in street drugs. That's why I'm not into heroin and coke so much: it's so easy to either OD or be very underwhelmed.
i can totally agree but most of the time you underwhelmed, sad but true

@ChemicallyEnhanced As for benzos, I have many of that instock from diazepam, alprozalam, nitrazepam and flurazepam atm. But more to add in the future. Just like having benzos on hand as needed

@ChemicallyEnhanced As for benzos, I have many of that instock from diazepam, alprozalam, nitrazepam and flurazepam atm. But more to add in the future. Just like having benzos on hand as needed

I always wish I could keep a small stash for emergencies. Gonna try and keep just 10-20% each time I get something, starting with the next batch (sadly, it's always starting with the next batch).

Last edited:
I always wish I could keep a small stash for emergencies. Gonna try and keep just 10-20% each time I get something, starting with the next batch (sadly, it's always starting with the next dose).
I always have a small stash of benzos on hand, even if it is just a few valium. But there is always a stash in my box of tricks. And as money comes in i just stock up on more and more of a variety to have certain benzos for certain circumstances. Not that i use them everyday so i don't have much of a benzo addiction but still a tolerance you could say to a certain degree.

Sidenote: Slightly off topic but why are nitrazepam which are 5mg tabs almost 5x the size of a 10mg diazepam tablet. Just how many fillers are in there or what not? But then again that goes almost to al benzos if you look at tab sizes and the actual mg of the.. (sorry slightly stoned)

Someone jokingly mentioned hippopotazepam and now I'm fantasizing about nodding off on 3-FHP (3-fluorohippopotazepam) haha.

Sidenote: Slightly off topic but why are nitrazepam which are 5mg tabs almost 5x the size of a 10mg diazepam tablet. Just how many fillers are in there or what not? But then again that goes almost to al benzos if you look at tab sizes and the actual mg of the.. (sorry slightly stoned)

I've wondered this myself! I've had Teva and Actavis nitrazepam tablets and both are fucking huge! They certainly don't need to be, I'm guessing there is some reason for it, maybe to stop people melting them down for IV?

Weed. Always weed. Its good after everything, its good during everything.

More methadone, maybe another 150mg to top off my daily 85.

Or 20-30 mg G diazepam and a few lungfuls of crystal meffy vaped of foil. I don't know why this drug isn't popular in the UK, it's so fucking addictive and euphoric!