• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I'm testing it on my cannabis withdrawal as I literally have one hit left.

Is the withdrawal from Cannabis bad? What does it feel like? I've only ever heard it mentioned on here (and then rarely). I didn't even know there was such a thing until fairly recently. Never experienced it as I so rarely use (I think it's extremely overrated, plus I can't really as it gives me myoclonus sometimes).

I've seen articles where they have tested things like Tylenol and found them to help you deal with stress. Stress and depression can even be caused by inflammation.

Cannabis withdrawal for me is hard. Very anxious can't eat or sleep well.. I don't smoke alot but I do several times a day.

I'm craving that chunk of amphetamine madness winking at me from its box. After doing it for three days, but I'll just jerk off a dozen more times and go to sleep since my ticks have returned and I'm an aching mess.

I've seen articles where they have tested things like Tylenol and found them to help you deal with stress. Stress and depression can even be caused by inflammation.

Cannabis withdrawal for me is hard. Very anxious can't eat or sleep well.. I don't smoke alot but I do several times a day.

If you smoke several times a day that definitely is a lot lol.

A modest dose of a light stimulant like d-amp or a speedy opioid like oxycodone, say 80mg.

big shot of 3-meo-pce. i don't want brain lesions or track marks, so giving it a rest. hopefully it's still around when i'm ready to say give the pretty sirens sweet kisses again.

More methadone, preferably physeptone tablets. Xanax or etizolam. Pregabalin. Downers and opiates basically