• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Got a fuckload of Dexedrine right next to me. But what I crave is a huge litre bottle of Oramorph and box of OC80's.

If you do get those things, spread a little joy my way ;)

(Unrelated to the above lol) Sweating from opiate withdrawal so even fucking co-codamol would hugely help right now. I got like 10-14 Paramol. Was gonna take them tonight but that's a problem for future-me I guess. I'm gonna go eat them right.

Fuck, there was only 8. And now I have NOTHING. I get some tramadol tomorrow at least, but it's gonna me up to 30 hours. How the fuck am I gonna do this?

I'm craving two sexy mature BBW'S, half A G of d-meth and 3 cheeseburgers. I won't get any of that but ideally that would be perfect. Hope these ladies have no self respect cause shit would get NASTY!

Exactly ! These fine specimens need to maintain there weight and if there is a decrease in semen having to split my allowence then something has to be done to make sure they don't drop a pound! Strictly BBW baby all day every day!

Downed the 8 Paramol anyway with 50mg Chorpromazine and 150mg Trazodone (the latter two were because I started crying because anytime I start to be in my right might I remember all the vile, evil {YAY, a palindrome!} shit I've done)

I'm feeling gurrdd now, though.

EDIT: Think I posted this in the wrong topic?)

Last edited:
I'm craving two sexy mature BBW'S, half A G of d-meth and 3 cheeseburgers. I won't get any of that but ideally that would be perfect. Hope these ladies have no self respect cause shit would get NASTY!

Sounds like we having a party! But you and your BBWs gotta eat your burgers out back 'cause even the thought of smelling food while on meth :sick:

Mate I'll have my tongue so deep in there assholes I won't be tasting the burgers for at least 12 hours.... And hopefully the smell of there piss filled knickers will subdue the slightest burger waft

Get yourself one of those online private DHC scripts mate.

Can't :( my dad controlling my money is a major rule of me living with my parents. They caught me with vodka (I had a 2-day binge while otherwise 3 years sober (I still consider myself 3 years sober, a thing like that shouldn't undone years of hard work) a couple weeks ago and were - to my great astonishment - very understanding and supportive :):) they're the best sometimes (but don't you dare tell them I said that).

Can't :( my dad controlling my money is a major rule of me living with my parents. They caught me with vodka (I had a 2-day binge while otherwise 3 years sober (I still consider myself 3 years sober, a thing like that shouldn't undone years of hard work) a couple weeks ago and were - to my great astonishment - very understanding and supportive :):) they're the best sometimes (but don't you dare tell them I said that).

I get you, didn't know that was your situation. Keep going strong mate.

Mate I'll have my tongue so deep in there assholes I won't be tasting the burgers for at least 12 hours.... And hopefully the smell of there piss filled knickers will subdue the slightest burger waft

THEIR! THEIR assholes! Sorry i have a thing about they/their/they're and your/you're.

Piss I can deal with, just no food, gracias

THEIR! THEIR assholes! Sorry i have a thing about they/their/they're and your/you're.

Piss I can deal with, just no food, gracias

Easy now Mr grammar I have been awake since Friday morning gone thru a g of fish scale coke , 7.0 of heavily cut amphetamine sulphate and 3 grams of 97% 3mmc plus 20) mg of DHC, 7 Litres if white cider have ejaculated at least 12 times and been rap battling with bluelights finest forgive my lack of going a fuck for the English language but I have bigger fish to fry ! :)

I feel sorry for any cunt who evebwalks 50m in my shoes because it's a one way ticket to MS/ SPASTICATION! plus inave work in twelve hours as a mechanical technician for the world biggest ATM company! So grammar is irrelevant right now , it's the message that's important any way I'm English and languages evolve I'll use it as I see fit! ;) Love you mate

Easy now Mr grammar I have been awake since Friday morning gone thru a g of fish scale coke , 7.0 of heavily cut amphetamine sulphate and 3 grams of 97% 3mmc plus 20) mg of DHC, 7 Litres if white cider have ejaculated at least 12 times and been rap battling with bluelights finest forgive my lack of going a fuck for the English language but I have bigger fish to fry ! :)

Haha meant nothing by it, everyone has their little things that REALLY annoy them for no real reason. I'm that cunt that if someone says "Can I axe you a question?" will respond "Why not? You've already butchered the English Language". But once you get past that I'm a real nice guy (lol, no I'm not).
Anyone able to keep a straight face where I said I was nice? haha.

Ironically, I now have brain damage that make both word-recall and typing really difficult sometimes. Plus I'm never sober anyway.