• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I know the official line is that "it is not abusable and has absolutely zero recreational value" but...
Naproxen. It just seems to enhance an opiate and/or benzo high and has an almost muscle-relaxant effect.

die ganze sippe ist nichts wert und ihr fickt auf seine kosten.

Some so badly you can't imagine. Can't wait to take it with fresh tolerance the high it gives me is out of this world. Another huge positive is I don't blackout like with benzos. I have to quit drinking it's ducking with my acid reflux again. This will work perfectly. Really hope my girlfriend will give it a shot.

I'd definitely thank someone for 40mg diazepam right now..maybe washed down with 150mg methadone??? Then after they kick in, some nice mellow hash.

I'm kinda craving some heroin I got about a bag and half left but not had any today I had some for 2-3 days in a row can't remember the days just seemed to drag on inbetween each line I can still taste it

A nod and/or propanolol, in home stretch of a benzodiazepine taper and have been knuckling my way through really awful tremors for so long. Makes social interactions incredibly awkward and difficult.

I did some research tonight and all I could find is that propanolol is effective for these types of tremor. Here's to hoping I can find an effective medication asap.

A nod and/or propanolol, in home stretch of a benzodiazepine taper and have been knuckling my way through really awful tremors for so long. Makes social interactions incredibly awkward and difficult.

I did some research tonight and all I could find is that propanolol is effective for these types of tremor. Here's to hoping I can find an effective medication asap.

Any and all beta blockers will work. I've used Bisoprolol several times when scared I was gonna have a heart attack or stroke (and yes, it does happen, if the seizures don't get you first...oh, how I DO NOT miss alcohol) from alcohol withdrawal, which is very similar to benzodiazepine withdrawal.

That's good to hear! Thanks ChemicallyEnhanced, appreciate the input. Got an appointment soon to discuss all that with my doc.

OT: craving a bottle of dexedrine, a bottle of hydromorphone or oxymorphone, and a bottle of a decent hypnotic (temazepam, triazolam, maybe carisoprodol?)

Never had the pleasure of acquiring a morphone or any of the hypnotics listed above. Dexedrine is kickass though.

Got a fuckload of Dexedrine right next to me. But what I crave is a huge litre bottle of Oramorph and box of OC80's.