• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs W-18

...Ohmefentanil.
well you said a big word I never heard before so I read up from some Chem info sites.

DAMN. Wanna kill Estonian junkies, or you wanna kill Estonia? I was about to ask "Who the fuck would sit in a lab and keep pushing the limits of opioid stroke by replacing by methylating..even so.. Who would want to use it on..." But then I found this guy:
http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...24020.PN.&OS=PN/20040224020&RS=PN/20040224020

"Just mix it with naltrexone. That's a good idea, Grant."

I know a guy who is actually a huge fan of w18 (he thinks why not...the best of the best is best). Alot of people fear it not because they are opiate naive, but mathematically naive. W18 has very manageable numbers... Although insane numbers, very manageable. Let's break it down. 10,000 mg. Morphine =1mg of w18 (ya you heard me). This is a very intimidating figure......if your afraid of math. This is very surmountable though. I know a guy that adds 1mg to 15ml. Of water each drop of water equals a 33mg dose of morphine. If he were to not heed to average .05 ml drops of water he would drop like a horse. However if he were not comfortable at those ratios he could use 30ml. Water for approximately 16.mg drops 45 ml for 9 mg ect

I know a guy who is actually a huge fan of w18 (he thinks why not...the best of the best is best). Alot of people fear it not because they are opiate naive, but mathematically naive. W18 has very manageable numbers... Although insane numbers, very manageable. Let's break it down. 10,000 mg. Morphine =1mg of w18 (ya you heard me). This is a very intimidating figure......if your afraid of math. This is very surmountable though. I know a guy that adds 1mg to 15ml. Of water each drop of water equals a 33mg dose of morphine. If he were to not heed to average .05 ml drops of water he would drop like a horse. However if he were not comfortable at those ratios he could use 30ml. Water for approximately 16.mg drops 45 ml for 9 mg ect

Your math is incorrect. Giving this kind of information out kills people.

I have a bit of experience with super-potent opioids. I personally haven't tried w-18, but I've tried carfentanil and etorphine though so I feel like I have a bit of knowledge on the subject. Mind you, I do have a very accurate scale, +/- .5ug therefore I can accurately measure it. I also have a high opioid tolerance, I can take up to 45mg fentanyl without coming close to passing out so I, personally am not super afraid of tiny amounts of airborne drug, but I still wear full body chemical protection and a mask to be safe.

I agree that the average drug user should steer clear of this shit because they'll be careless or stupid as most people are when they get their christmas in a bag. When I mixed this up, I used my basement bathroom with plastic sheets covering every inch but the sink. I believe that this is about the only way one should ever go about mixing this up should they dare, but this isn't for anyone without a very very large opioid tolerance.

Another thing to consider is that W-18 most likely will rapidly lead to tachyphalysis. That's why I stay from that wondrous etorphine I have stashed as it's the best opioid I've ever tried.

All in all, stay the fuck away unless you have proper equipment and environment to mix and dilute the substance, not to mention a spill will result in you replacing whatever object you spilled it on at risk of overdose. Say you spilled some W-18 on the carpet, than one day someone walks on it barefoot, they could absorb the drug and overdose. Be very fucking careful.

I don't expect so many deaths from people purchasing this as a RC so much as dealers improperly mixing it with cuts to make "Heroin", especially since it's readily available on the dark net. It could be worse than the whole fentanyl laced heroin deal.

I have a bit of experience with super-potent opioids. I personally haven't tried w-18, but I've tried carfentanil and etorphine though so I feel like I have a bit of knowledge on the subject. Mind you, I do have a very accurate scale, +/- .5ug therefore I can accurately measure it. I also have a high opioid tolerance, I can take up to 45mg fentanyl without coming close to passing out so I, personally am not super afraid of tiny amounts of airborne drug, but I still wear full body chemical protection and a mask to be safe.

I agree that the average drug user should steer clear of this shit because they'll be careless or stupid as most people are when they get their christmas in a bag. When I mixed this up, I used my basement bathroom with plastic sheets covering every inch but the sink. I believe that this is about the only way one should ever go about mixing this up should they dare, but this isn't for anyone without a very very large opioid tolerance.

Another thing to consider is that W-18 most likely will rapidly lead to tachyphalysis. That's why I stay from that wondrous etorphine I have stashed as it's the best opioid I've ever tried.

All in all, stay the fuck away unless you have proper equipment and environment to mix and dilute the substance, not to mention a spill will result in you replacing whatever object you spilled it on at risk of overdose. Say you spilled some W-18 on the carpet, than one day someone walks on it barefoot, they could absorb the drug and overdose. Be very fucking careful.

I don't expect so many deaths from people purchasing this as a RC so much as dealers improperly mixing it with cuts to make "Heroin", especially since it's readily available on the dark net. It could be worse than the whole fentanyl laced heroin deal.

I really doubt anyone will be selling W-18 ever? Hopefully not... Also wtf 45 mg fent tolerance? Are you real? How the fuck would you get out of bed in the morning to even be able to dose that? Do you have a constant flow of opiates hooked up to a IV or something? If your not lying then I hope you don't plan on going to detox or anywhere without it...you'd probably need like 80 mg suboxone or something ridiculous to even feel normal...

Hey uh...
m3trigun posted in the beginning of the thread saying he ingested 300ug... thinking that he was 'safe' because he had Narcan...
afaik certain fentanyl analogues are too strong for narcan to reverse, let alone fucking W-18.
either way, how come nobody's mentioned the fact that he hasn't posted back yet :s

..oh. just realized this thread's two years old and that was... potentially his last post? still surprised there's nothing mentioned in the thread...

Hey uh...
m3trigun posted in the beginning of the thread saying he ingested 300ug... thinking that he was 'safe' because he had Narcan...
afaik certain fentanyl analogues are too strong for narcan to reverse, let alone fucking W-18.
either way, how come nobody's mentioned the fact that he hasn't posted back yet :s

..oh. just realized this thread's two years old and that was... potentially his last post? still surprised there's nothing mentioned in the thread...

He was last active 25.01.16 so I guess it's safe to say that he survived it :)

Well, some vendors currently have it in stock, unfortunately just amounts of 5g+ (10g, 20g, 50g, 200g)- what the hell should I do with 5g???

I'd give it a try - or, to be precise, I'd give me a try - well, would also mean to supply some things first, but in the end, I'd challenge my skills. Until now most potent stuff I administered was Sufentanil i.v. - but without anything like Naloxone or such.
When doing Opioids like Carfentanil, Lofentanil, members of the Etorphine-family, this W-18 or even some Enantiomeres of the Ohme-Fentanyl (potency going up to 30.000 by the way with overwhelming affinity), professional method would be: To make sure to have apart from the stuff mentioned here like Naloxone (this is not so important since it's affinity is uncertain to be high enough), muscle-relaxants such as Succinylcholine and a precurariser (Vecuronium, Rocuronium, Alcronium or so) to break off incidental muscular rigidity in thorax-region causing impossibility to breathe or being ventilated manually. Since Naloxone's affinity...., there should be a more potent Antagonist - here we have either Naltrexone, or Nalmefene, or Diprenorphine - at least the last should easily be strong enough to reverse agonism - well, it's a partial agonist itself to the Dynorphine-receptors (kappa) - it's discretionary. Probably Nalmefene is the better choice (but that's just an estimation since I don't know the exact binding-affinity of W-18).
I'd assure a permanent monitoring (at least ECG/SpO2), make sure, that intubation-equipment for manual ventilation is available. But most important: Another competent person who always keeps an eye of me and can come in action if neccessary. Maybe an Ecmo ;-)

The less professional way: I'd make sure to have a sufficient peripheral venous cathether AND Nalmefene, Doxapram and Rocuronium (and Sugammadex, if it was not that fuckin' expensive ^^), a bit Amphetamine, an anestheia bag and a reliale and competent friend who does supervision and can, if necessary, inject some stuff or ventilate me (without intubation) for a short period and in worst case, call for other persons.

I can't understand that discussion regarding a µg-scale. Who needs that?? 10mg is enough, actually 100mg - the agent can be solved in liquid, then can be deluted in a number of steps until the concentration meet ones needs. That's how they do it to produce solution for injection at pharmaceutical companies if I'm not wrong.
And then, there are three ways to administer i.v.: With a syringe (manually), by using a "perfusor" (syringe-pump) or as infusion. Especially the latter one is a very safe method, because it's very slow and you can interrupt it from time to time to receive an impression, to check blood pressure, ECG, SpO2, or whatever and you can approach an amount to define/set up a safe framework. You can countercheck that. After effects came to an end, you can start with direct manual injection.

Unfortunately it is fuckin' hard to find a source for Opioids with a potency of 3000 and more. Except for that W-18. And there at least 5g. Well, I would not bother about having more than needed, but it's expensive ^^

By the way, I know it that way: i.v.: 5mg Morphine ~ 50µg Fentanyl ~ 5-10µg Sufentanil ~ 0,7-1µg Carfentanil ~ 0,8-0,9µg Lofentanil ~ 0,8µg W-18 ~ 0,2-0,6µg particular Ohme-Fentanyl-enent.

But very interesting, that numerous vendors stock that - who, apart from extremely passionate and ambitious opioid-enthusiasts would be interested in dealing with that? Since it could also be used to kill or at least endanger a very large amount of people, the imagination, that incompetent persons could get hold of it, is quite scary :-||

Best regards, Fenta

If this is as strong as you guys say, it seems like it would only benefit suicidal people. Looks like an easier way out.

If people want to play around with something so strong just to get high, then they deserve to die anyway.

Not to get high - to participate in the challenge. To make it clear you made it. That you can handle those stuff. Quite an ego-boost ;-)

Fenta you should remove those numbers.... Especially if each separate compound you listed as equivalent dose ratio took a non tolerant dose equivalent was done on a separate non tolerant person. If you made those numbers yup as you developed a tolerance you might easily kill someone. What of w-18 is closer to less than 0.01 mcg where you said 0.8 mcg. Seriously I recommend removing that info

What is the actual dosage of W-18? I take it 1µg is a millionth of a gram? If that's right, then if you took 1 gram of W-18 and put it in 1 liter of water, then took 1mL out of the liter and put that in another liter of water and took 1mL of that second liter, you would have 1µg, a millionth, of a gram of W-18? Is 1µg even safe?

What effects do people feel from it? IE, what is the attraction? Would it feel like heroin? Or Dilaudid/hydromorphone (that's the only opiate I'm familiar with really)?

What is the actual dosage of W-18? I take it 1µg is a millionth of a gram? If that's right, then if you took 1 gram of W-18 and put it in 1 liter of water, then took 1mL out of the liter and put that in another liter of water and took 1mL of that second liter, you would have 1µg, a millionth, of a gram of W-18? Is 1µg even safe?

What effects do people feel from it? IE, what is the attraction? Would it feel like heroin? Or Dilaudid/hydromorphone (that's the only opiate I'm familiar with really)?

Yes 1microgram is 0.000001g.
I don't know the actual potency, but 1mcg could be to much.
And yes if you dilute 1g in 1L =1000ml you have 0.001g per ml so 1milligram per ml.
That could kill a few people and if the solution is not 100% homogenous and you get a hotspot you'll die. If you dilute 1ml of this solution with another liter you get 1mcg yes.
But:
It's not even sure if naloxone is enough to reverse an overdose.
The margin between high and death is incredibly small
If you survive it, your tolerance will skyrock and normal opioids won't do shit for you
No one should take this substance, it's totally not worth the risks!

And regarding the feeling, the only people that I know (not personally, just from the media) took W18 (they got fake oxycodone pills with W18 in it, just google it, there are a few reports) are dead.

They're selling fake oxy with w-18 in it? I wonder if they got it from the streets or the Internet. I was considering oxys from the internet, now I'm not sure. Dammit!!!!!!