Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: American Idol

FUCK Jason castro, that kid is a fucking wanker!
his skills pale in comparison to everyone else on that show. God knows the only reason he has stayed on this long is due to the voting power of 12-old girls with Cell phones and their parents paying the bills.
I would rejoice if that kid was run over by a truck!!!!!!!

My wife told me they did Andrew Lloyd Webber songs last night. They're really scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel if that's what they can come up with. Andrew Lloyd Webber? What a fucking waste of airtime.

Have some stoner pride, Jason Castro is so obviously blazed in every perfomance.
He and Paula Abdul would make a cute couple.

I don't think he's actually blazed. I think its all part of his persona, an act.

dshock said:
FUCK Jason castro

AMEN! This douche's charm wore off a long time ago. He's not serious about his career. Hopefully he will go tonight but I'm afraid poor Brooke will get the boot for that lyric fumble.

GreatSpaceCoaster said:
My wife told me they did Andrew Lloyd Webber songs last night. They're really scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel if that's what they can come up with. Andrew Lloyd Webber? What a fucking waste of airtime.

His songs are some of the most melodic and beautifully written songs I have ever heard! Give the guy a break. He's a friggin' LORD!

surely jason's number is finally up tonight? i'm surprised that syesha has made it this far but she delivered on the second song she did last night (and that dress :) )

i think a two david final is on the cards...

alasdair

I hope Jason's done. Unfortunately someone is voting for him which means ShyShy might get booted. A David showdown for the finale would be awesome!

even jason knew he was going home tonight...
alasdair

any last-minute predictions for tonight? i really think, on talent, the final should be the two davids.

i hope syesha gets the boot because then she'll be free to date me :)

alasdair

well, david cook's performance of 'still haven't found what i'm looking for' was a season 7 high note for me but his other two songs fell flat for me.

archuleta brought his a game and he seems to be the big winner to me.

alasdair

jah said:
David Cook wins!!!!%)

Even though I love them both I'm a little surprised. I figured all the younger teen girls, parents and grandmas would be voting for Archuleta. Lol.

I can't wait to hear both of their albums... the nice smooth voice of Archuleta and the awesome energetic alt. rock of Cook.

Great season. I'm not going to watch Idol next season until they get to Hollywood Week, cuz I'm very much over the bad singers portion of the show. I'd might even skip over Hollywood Week and wait for the top 24 segment, cuz that's where it starts to get good.

I'm very glad David Cook won.

And I have to agree that I'm going to wait until the top 24 becuase the bad singer auditions are getting really played out and hollywood week is boring.

This thread almost sucks as much as American Idol. I HATE THIS SHOW it is so fucking pathetic and gay, yes, GAY, and it makes me angry at the world every time i hear about it. fuck this show x10000000000

whew. i feel better now!!

Bumpage for the newest season. I like the idea of having guest judges..keeps things interesting and different.

no love for the new season?

i like ellen - not dissimilar to paula in terms of the feedback she gives but a lot less mad.

the girls are way better than the guys this season. highlights tonight were crystal, lilly and siobhan.

alasdair

Adam Lambert is from my home town. I actually went to high school with him and his younger brother. He came back in town last summer for American Idol to film the segment where each of the finalists toured their city/town etc. There were an absurd amount of cameras there, even a few news choppers. They turn out was so huge, I couldn't believe how many people live in the area since they're always watching TV. Aside from a few episodes in the first season, the last few Idol episodes from last season was the only time I watched it. I didn't think Adam wasn't going to win, but I knew he'd go far. He's more suited for acting, as that's what he's pretty much doing with his "music"/performances. He had so much help from Hollywood and talent agencies and shit to get to where he got though. I wonder how many of the other people use all that proffesional help. It's almost like being on auto-pilot, you just have to be a likeable person and not be timid. I never would of seen myself talking about American Idol on the internet, or at all, but this was pretty cool when it happened personally.

I really do not care for this show and can't wait until it runs its course and something better replaces it.

I don't either, wtfever... I just grew up with Lambert and his brother.

I bring this up because... wow lol..tools.

I was just tuning into the new mythbusters when I remembered reading about Adam and his new part on AI. I tuned in just now and wow...fucking copycat pieces of literal sleep inducing crap..leave now. Lol (yes I'm seriously laughing), I can't believe I actually even semi-tune into AI even for like 1 minute... life.. Go Adam, you've worked hard man.