• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

there is also the price issue, so there is no heroin here, coca on every corner LOL, and opioids are prescribed for cancer patients for a short period yet, tramadol I can go to Argentina (80km) and buy peacefully without a prescription, very calm border, but morphine I have to have a stamp from the city hall to get her.

I live in a very lucky city or town where you can buy tramadol without a prescription. Codeine syrup yes but no tablets. Benzos are very strict now but I can fake a prescription and buy anyway.

I live in a very lucky city or town where you can buy tramadol without a prescription. Codeine syrup yes but no tablets. Benzos are very strict now but I can fake a prescription and buy anyway.
yeah, in argentina and paraguay you can buy without prescription too, brazil just you need go to a medical center and ask to doctor,just say you have anxiety and they give to you,2mg 60comps, and you can take for free at the "municipal drugstore"

Nasal Administration: Maybe Last Word Isn't Yet Said

I know these are rat studies. But, it' still quite interesting and perhaps the nasal administration of tramadol isn't placebo after all.

I did it myself the first few times I took it when I didn't know anything about this drug and felt that it worked, but we all know that the mind is a strong thing.

I think this deserved a BUMP for those who love this fascinating drug.

I always thought intranasal tramadol was useless since it's needs to be metabolized.
Although I discovered that I do indeed feel an effect from intranasal tramadol. Especially the stimulating effect.

I wonder if these studies took the metabolite into consideration at all. As in, we know tramadol is a parent drug, so although intranasal seemed promising, do they mean just the tramadol itself was higher or did higher concetrations of tramadol also create higher concentrations of o-desmethyltramadol too? Very interesting.

I find a bump of tram/bupe a good pick me up.

I always thought intranasal tramadol was useless since it's needs to be metabolized.
Although I discovered that I do indeed feel an effect from intranasal tramadol. Especially the stimulating effect.

I wonder if these studies took the metabolite into consideration at all. As in, we know tramadol is a parent drug, so although intranasal seemed promising, do they mean just the tramadol itself was higher or did higher concetrations of tramadol also create higher concentrations of o-desmethyltramadol too? Very interesting.

I find a bump of tram/bupe a good pick me up.

Hey buddy :love: Long time without reading you. How you doin?
About the intransal tram I wonder the same thing. But the oral BA seems too low to me in the second study (do rats only take advantage of this ROA?).

Its a pity that I use tramadol in oral solution almost always (maybe can I crystallize it?). And I am afraid of wasting a dose of a pill, but in 2019 when I did it I definitely felt "something". As you say, it felt more stimulating. In fact, I remember that on that hot morning I was a little sleepy and tired and the snorted tram wakes me up as much or more than a good strong coffee.

I have many doubts about this issue. For example, why can you snort oxycodone (metabolized to oxymorphone) but not tramadol? At the end of the day, they are both pro drugs or am I wrong?

PS. There was a MOD (can't remember it's username) who write while ago and said that intranasal tramadol definitely works (how much? I don't know.) And its metabolized in O-DSMT absolutely. He apparently was some kind of science guy cause he use a lot of fancy words. But I buy its theory.

Last edited:
Hey buddy :love: Long time without reading you. How you doin?
About the intransal tram I wonder the same thing. But the oral BA seems too low to me in the second study (do rats only take advantage of this ROA?).

Its a pity that I use tramadol in oral solution almost always (maybe can I crystallize it?). And I am afraid of wasting a dose of a pill, but in 2019 when I did it I definitely felt "something". As you say, it felt more stimulating. In fact, I remember that on that hot morning I was a little sleepy and tired and the snorted tram wakes me up as much or more than a good strong coffee.

I
have many doubts about this issue. For example, why can you snort oxycodone (metabolized to oxymorphone) but not tramadol? At the end of the day, they are both pro drugs or am I wrong?

PS. There was a MOD (can't remember it's username) who write while ago and said that intranasal tramadol definitely works (how much? I don't know.) And its metabolized in O-DSMT absolutely. He apparently was some kind of science guy cause he use a lot of fancy words. But I buy its theory.

Hey man! 😊 I am doing alright. I've been better though. Got a speeding ticket recently. Then broke my side view mirror off my car backing out of a garage. lol The usual shitty luck that's been following me around for about a year now. 🤣 Hbu?

This is true of bupe as well. Bupe metabolizes into norbuprenorphine, which apparently is a full agonist. Although there is speculation as to whether norbuprenorphine even contributes to the effects of bupe, but if it does, well.. intranasal bupe is actually better than sublingual some times thanks to the the higher BA and faster onset.

Never thought about oxycodone but you're right.

I think I read somewhere here on bluelight, some one mentioned that the enzymes in the liver are also present in the mucous membranes, so maybe they still get metabolized through intranasal? They'd also still end up in the bloodstream and the bloodstream eventually filters through the liver. I dunno. I'm definitely no biology major, but i'm very very curious now too. haha

Oxycodone, Bupe and Tramadol (the 3 most stimulating opiates too, i'd say) do possess small agonist properties though, so perhaps people who snort them are only feeling the agonism from the pro-drugs? Not sure. Maybe some one with more knowledge about it can chime in.

Last edited:
Hey man! 😊 I am doing alright. I've been better though. Got a speeding ticket recently. Then broke my side view mirror off my car backing out of a garage. lol The usual shitty luck that's been following me around for about a year now. 🤣 Hbu?

This is true of bupe as well. Bupe metabolizes into norbuprenorphine, which apparently is a full agonist. Although there is speculation as to whether norbuprenorphine even contributes to the effects of bupe, but if it does, well.. intranasal bupe is actually better than sublingual some times thanks to the the higher BA and faster onset.

Never thought about oxycodone but you're right.

I think I read somewhere here on bluelight, some one mentioned that the enzymes in the liver are also present in the mucous membranes, so maybe they still get metabolized through intranasal? They'd also still end up in the bloodstream and the bloodstream eventually filters through the liver. I dunno. I'm definitely no biology major, but i'm very very curious now too. haha

Oxycodone, Bupe and Tramadol (the 3 most stimulating opiates too, i'd say) do possess small agonist properties though, so perhaps people who snort them are only feeling the agonism from the pro-drugs? Not sure. Maybe some one with more knowledge about it can chime in.

Hi man. I am better than ever. Sorry about your car. Can't you get an smoke offering or something like that? Maybe it works. :LOL:

I've only tried buprenorphine sublingually and through those patches. (Transtec 35 mcg / hr) It didn't give me a HUGE euphoria but for at least that week I was able to be off tramadol and nod a lot.

And the mucous membrane thing makes perfect sense. Maybe longer go to the pharmacy for some tram pills and experiment a little. To report the results here. :love:

I've never been a fan of snorting but the last drug I snorted was tapentadol (similar to o-desmethyltramadol in tramadol) and it worked. Instant results, although of course the high was much shorter. It also didn't hurt like many sites or users say. Or maybe I have a steel nose. :ROFLMAO:

Hi man. I am better than ever. Sorry about your car. Can't you get an smoke offering or something like that? Maybe it works. :LOL:

I've only tried buprenorphine sublingually and through those patches. (Transtec 35 mcg / hr) It didn't give me a HUGE euphoria but for at least that week I was able to be off tramadol and nod a lot.

And the mucous membrane thing makes perfect sense. Maybe longer go to the pharmacy for some tram pills and experiment a little. To report the results here. :love:

I've never been a fan of snorting but the last drug I snorted was tapentadol (similar to o-desmethyltramadol in tramadol) and it worked. Instant results, although of course the high was much shorter. It also didn't hurt like many sites or users say. Or maybe I have a steel nose. :ROFLMAO:

I definitely recommend intranasal bupe the next time you get a chance. Even with a huge tramadol tolerance, you should be able to get decent euphoria from bupe. You can even snort the patches & strips, by soaking them in a saline nasal solution for a few minutes and then suck it up through a straw and let the liquid sort of sit inside your nasal cavity for a few. Bupe is incredibly limited, but when I first started it, I was able to achieve euphoria through intranasal use. About 1-2mg would work good for you. It does have diminishing returns though. The more days in a row you use it, the less likely you'll get euphoria and more likely to just get the shitty sedation & constipation effects. You may find intranasal bupe at the right dose can help substitute your trams or help you cut back big time (if you're still wanting to do that, that is).

The bupe high is very different than other opioids though. It should start off with a warm stimulating feeling (makes me wanna talk a lot, clean shit, etc..) and then about 2-3hrs in, I will get very noddy and after about 4 or 5 hours, it's mostly just after effects that last into the next day. (this is without a bupe tolerance though). I find it very similiar to oxycodone and tramadol, except tramadol I think can be more euphoric and has those pesky SNRI side effects.

I had a big issue with my clinic yesterday. They've been fucking around with my appts and then playing stupid like they "don't know what happened". And yesterday they accused me of "abusing my klonopin" because they saw I filled it 3 days early last time. They didn't stop and think for a second that maybe just because it got filled a few days early, doesn't mean I was out of them and doesn't mean I didn't pick them up that early either, but no, they go and assume instead. They actually jipped me out of 2 days worth of my meds because of it. I almost quit right then and there on the spot. *eye roll*

Let me know how your experiment goes! I took trams yesterday. Made me so nauseous for the first 2 hours and then it faded into an uppity, nice feeling. Although it was still nothing like the good old days when I'd get a heroin-esque high from them.

I definitely recommend intranasal bupe the next time you get a chance. Even with a huge tramadol tolerance, you should be able to get decent euphoria from bupe. You can even snort the patches & strips, by soaking them in a saline nasal solution for a few minutes and then suck it up through a straw and let the liquid sort of sit inside your nasal cavity for a few. Bupe is incredibly limited, but when I first started it, I was able to achieve euphoria through intranasal use. About 1-2mg would work good for you. It does have diminishing returns though. The more days in a row you use it, the less likely you'll get euphoria and more likely to just get the shitty sedation & constipation effects. You may find intranasal bupe at the right dose can help substitute your trams or help you cut back big time (if you're still wanting to do that, that is).

The bupe high is very different than other opioids though. It should start off with a warm stimulating feeling (makes me wanna talk a lot, clean shit, etc..) and then about 2-3hrs in, I will get very noddy and after about 4 or 5 hours, it's mostly just after effects that last into the next day. (this is without a bupe tolerance though). I find it very similiar to oxycodone and tramadol, except tramadol I think can be more euphoric and has those pesky SNRI side effects.

I had a big issue with my clinic yesterday. They've been fucking around with my appts and then playing stupid like they "don't know what happened". And yesterday they accused me of "abusing my klonopin" because they saw I filled it 3 days early last time. They didn't stop and think for a second that maybe just because it got filled a few days early, doesn't mean I was out of them and doesn't mean I didn't pick them up that early either, but no, they go and assume instead. They actually jipped me out of 2 days worth of my meds because of it. I almost quit right then and there on the spot. *eye roll*

Let me know how your experiment goes! I took trams yesterday. Made me so nauseous for the first 2 hours and then it faded into an uppity, nice feeling. Although it was still nothing like the good old days when I'd get a heroin-esque high from them.

Man. That bupe high is very similar to the effects I get with a good dose of tramadol. First, stimulation (clean without anxiety or nervousness like stims, no even the jittery of coffee) and the well-being and euphoria, to give way in about 3 hours to a feeling of floating and nodding until I finally fell asleep. In this last stage I love to put a movie or a TV series and watch it in pieces. :ROFLMAO:

Wow. I'm very sorry about your clinic. Fucking assholes :mad:. They seem to be being more strict with benzos there too, right? I am also taking clonazepam, but now only 0.5mg and I plan to reduce to 0.25mg next week. Not a big benzo fan.

If I made it to my appointments early, I could stop by the pharmacy/drugstore and buy a box of tramadol pills. I'll snorted em all in the name of science. 😈

Man. That bupe high is very similar to the effects I get with a good dose of tramadol. First, stimulation (clean without anxiety or nervousness like stims, no even the jittery of coffee) and the well-being and euphoria, to give way in about 3 hours to a feeling of floating and nodding until I finally fell asleep. In this last stage I love to put a movie or a TV series and watch it in pieces. :ROFLMAO:

Wow. I'm very sorry about your clinic. Fucking assholes :mad:. They seem to be being more strict with benzos there too, right? I am also taking clonazepam, but now only 0.5mg and I plan to reduce to 0.25mg next week. Not a big benzo fan.

If I made it to my appointments early, I could stop by the pharmacy/drugstore and buy a box of tramadol pills. I'll snorted em all in the name of science. 😈

I know what you mean! Opioids (especially bupe, trams & heroin) always give me energy. It's a clean natural feeling type of energy, where I get up and do shit that I normally don't have the energy to do. No anxiety or jitters. Versus stimulant energy which is very forced and anxiety-ridden. Plus while I may have energy & be wide awake on stims, I never get any motivation to actually do anything, besides masturbate or have sex. 🤣

Yeah most sub doctors are very strict about prescribing benzos and suboxone together. It took me a good 4 years to finally convince my doctor to let me have a benzo. I was prescribed xanax when I first started and the doctor made me come off of it in order to be on bupe. She gave me clonidine and propranalol for anxiety instead, which never worked. It did help some of the physical symptoms, but I was still a mess inside my head, mentally.

It wasn't until one day I went in for an appt and my blood pressure was 165 over 96 or something like that. Which is stroke/heart attack territory. Now I don't think I have actual blood pressure problems. I think it's when I get anxious, my blood pressure sky rockets. So I finally told her that day, that I had taken my clonidine and my anxiety was still so bad that my blood pressure was dangerously high and that I think I absolutely need a benzo. And she finally agreed and put me on 0.5mg of clonazepam 3 times a day. My following appt after that, my blood pressure was normal. Go figure! I can some what understand why she was hesitant to prescribe an addict a benzo, but I think after 4 years, I had built up enough trust with her and tried all these various other meds that didn't work and I think she could tell I was really suffering. So I really appreciated her that day, because I genuinely have no interest in abusing my clonazepam (benzos aren't even euphoric). I have a good relationship with my doctor. She even gives me 8 weeks in between appts some times, cause she knows my life is a mess and my appts are some times an inconvenience on me. It's her nurses though, that send over the meds and stuff that are the effing idiots.

That sucks about the experiment! You must live in a country where tramadol is over the counter? Damn. Only over the counter opioid we have in the US is loperamide. 🤣 Aah well, if you get a chance to do it today, report back with your findings! :)

I took my daily bupe/tram combo today. My tolerance is so high from daily dosing though that it will do nothing. 😔 I recently moved and know of no one to get drugs from in this new place. I am really really struggling with sobriety at the moment. I can't stand it. In a way it might be a good thing. I had developed a methampetamine addiction in the past 2-3 years and it came to an end once I moved. So maybe now my brain can heal from that for awhile. Meth is a terrible drug. It was very much destroying my mind and body and it also fucked up my dopamine receptors so bad that after a binge, I could not get euphoria from practically any other drugs. Eh, that's life I suppose. If I could just not dose bupe for a few days, I'm sure some of the magic would come back, but it's easier said than done.

Hope you have a good one today man! Cheers! 😁

Aren’t pharmacies essential where you live and have to stay open?

Yeah but we are in quarantine and curfew. So I can't leave my house after 10 PM. I must also request a special permit (only two per week) to leave my house or go shopping. :LOL:

What a damn joke this shit.

@DeathIndustrial88 Bro. About meth, sorry to hear that. I have heard that it is a very euphoric drug but also very destructive. You pretty much screw up all of your receptors in the brain after continuous use.

Yeah man. I feel the same with stimulants. I never feel that strong motivation that many feel. In contrast, with tramadol all that energy and motivation is so "clean." :love:

About tramadol in my country, only in my small town they sell it to me without a prescription. :LOL: In all other cities or BIG pharmacies, they ask for a prescription. In fact, here they are quite strict with opioids/painkillers. Even loperamide they only sell you a box and with 6 pills hahahaha. :ROFLMAO: Hydrocodone does not exist and oxycodone is like catching a needle in a haystack. In addition to being very expensive. But my loves are tramadol and maybe tapentadol hahaaha. I'm not very interested in oxy, maybe just to try it.

PS. I couldn't buy the pills, folks. I'm sorry. It will have to be next week. I've already used up my two weekly permits hahaha. Today I accompanied a friend to another city (30 km.) To buy a damn Christmas present. :LOL: But I owed him the favor, so I must have accompanied him.

Last edited:
Yeah but we are in quarantine and curfew. So I can't leave my house after 10 PM. I must also request a special permit (only two per week) to leave my house or go shopping. :LOL:

What a damn joke this shit.

@DeathIndustrial88 Bro. About meth, sorry to hear that. I have heard that it is a very euphoric drug but also very destructive. You pretty much screw up all of your receptors in the brain after continuous use.

Yeah man. I feel the same with stimulants. I never feel that strong motivation that many feel. In contrast, with tramadol all that energy and motivation is so "clean." :love:

About tramadol in my country, only in my small town they sell it to me without a prescription. :LOL: In all other cities or BIG pharmacies, they ask for a prescription. In fact, here they are quite strict with opioids/painkillers. Even loperamide they only sell you a box and with 6 pills hahahaha. :ROFLMAO: Hydrocodone does not exist and oxycodone is like catching a needle in a haystack. In addition to being very expensive. But my loves are tramadol and maybe tapentadol hahaaha. I'm not very interested in oxy, maybe just to try it.

PS. I couldn't buy the pills, folks. I'm sorry. It will have to be next week. I've already used up my two weekly permits hahaha. Today I accompanied a friend to another city (30 km.) To buy a damn Christmas present. :LOL: But I owed him the favor, so I must have accompanied him.
That sucks they haven’t gotten that bad here yet.

That sucks they haven’t gotten that bad here yet.

Yeah man. This sucks like shit. Here in Chile there is a curfew throughout the country.

I really wanted to shove some trams up my nose hahaha. :LOL:

Has anyone had any experience with pluggin'/boofin' some tram? Is the effect faster? Does it last the same as oral ROA? Since I have liquid tramadol I was thinking about that ROA.

Yeah man. This sucks like shit. Here in Chile there is a curfew throughout the country.

I really wanted to shove some trams up my nose hahaha. :LOL:

Has anyone had any experience with pluggin'/boofin' some tram? Is the effect faster? Does it last the same as oral ROA? Since I have liquid tramadol I was thinking about that ROA.

Damn that sucks man. Luckily I'm in a non-lockdown state, here in the US. But we're still required to wear masks in any stores we go into. I have yet to know of or even see anyone with covid. My ass use to prostitute, never used protection, never caught any STDS, use to share needles, huff dust remover, drive drunk & crash cars, have been a junkie for 20+ years, covid aint got shit on me! A life without risk isn't much of a life worth living!

Hopefully you get to try your experiment soon! I've been putting trams up my nose the past few days but can't say I've noticed much but maybe it's because it usually takes me 6-8 50mg pills orally to feel much of anything and that's waaay too much powder to snort. I get awful SNRI nausea for a few hours after using them orally though. I'm also about to lose my tramadol connection that I've had for 10+ years. :( So I'm conserving what I have left by using the intranasal route.

I've also tried boofing trams, but it wasn't very many pills, so can't say for sure either if I felt much. If I remember right tho, that initial stimulation did seem to come up kind of quick after boofing.

I'm actually so desperate for a full agonist that I went and bought loperamide yesterday. lol It rarely ever works though. I've gotten it to (what I assume) cross the blood brain barrier once and I suddenly felt like I was a full agonist heaven, but it quickly disappeared 20 minutes later (maybe it was pumped back out of the brain?). I've been wishing I could repeat the experience ever since with not much luck. I am so tired of boring old bupe though.

snorting tramadol is good too ? or same?

There is an effect yes. It wakes me up a bit. More of mental stimulation rather than an opiate-effect.
But for the full blown opioid effects (provided tolerance allows it), I find staggering oral doses the best.

Damn that sucks man. Luckily I'm in a non-lockdown state, here in the US. But we're still required to wear masks in any stores we go into. I have yet to know of or even see anyone with covid. My ass use to prostitute, never used protection, never caught any STDS, use to share needles, huff dust remover, drive drunk & crash cars, have been a junkie for 20+ years, covid aint got shit on me! A life without risk isn't much of a life worth living!

Hopefully you get to try your experiment soon! I've been putting trams up my nose the past few days but can't say I've noticed much but maybe it's because it usually takes me 6-8 50mg pills orally to feel much of anything and that's waaay too much powder to snort. I get awful SNRI nausea for a few hours after using them orally though. I'm also about to lose my tramadol connection that I've had for 10+ years. :( So I'm conserving what I have left by using the intranasal route.

I've also tried boofing trams, but it wasn't very many pills, so can't say for sure either if I felt much. If I remember right tho, that initial stimulation did seem to come up kind of quick after boofing.

I'm actually so desperate for a full agonist that I went and bought loperamide yesterday. lol It rarely ever works though. I've gotten it to (what I assume) cross the blood brain barrier once and I suddenly felt like I was a full agonist heaven, but it quickly disappeared 20 minutes later (maybe it was pumped back out of the brain?). I've been wishing I could repeat the experience ever since with not much luck. I am so tired of boring old bupe though.

Yeah bro. I think they are exceeding a bit with the measures in my country. It's like TOO MUCH, don't you think?

So apparently from your experiment, there's not much opioid metabolism in this ROA. It's a shame but I'd still like to try it for myself. :unsure:

Man. About the boofin', I think I'm lucky because I have this tramadol which is 100mg / 1ml so I don't need much to get up my ass. :ROFLMAO: The problem is that I need lubricant and a small syringe. Plus I have a problem where I can't relax my fucking sphincter. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Maybe if I took a Xanax before, I can do it. :ROFLMAO:

About the lope at high doses, I have heard divided opinions, some feel that it crosses the BBB and others that it only causes a fucking constipation (lol). I had planned to use it but only abstinence, but constipation scares me a little. What dose were you taking when you felt it cross the BB?