• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

@supersonic89 do you find tramadol suspension better then tabs, like onset and strength of the onset? And have you tried injectable tramadol (pharma grade)

Yeah mate. I find that the onset is much faster with the liquid tramadol that I post, even on a full stomach. I can take 200 mg. in pills or tablets and I didn't feel as much as taking the same amount in the oral solution format. And fasting, after 10 minutes I already begin to feel the effects. But I also think that the laboratory that makes it influences a bit. Eg. tramadol from the Grubenthal lab (german lab who originally made tramadol btw) is much more potent. I don't know why, but at least I felt it.

And about injectable tramadol, I've never done it but would love to try it. I once read from someone who tried it and said that him first felt the rush of serotonin quickly and then started to nod. He said it felt more like a common opioid.

Although the bioavailability of oral tramadol is close to 80% and in repeat doses it's 90%, so we don't miss out on much hahaha. What is true is that IV tramadol is more powerful and therefore more risky and the maximum dose is 300 mg. (Unlike oral tramadol which is 400 mg.).

PS. You can make the pills work faster by opening them and pouring them into a glass of water or soda.

Did you have COVID bro? Are you fully recovered now?
Yes, I had covid-19, the weirdest experience I've ever had, I made a thread here asking about smoking tobacco while I had covid. I smoked tobacco throughout the isolation, also marijuana, despite having all the symptoms it did not make my breathing difficult or anything, weird.
You drink it as an alternative Lean or Purple Drank hahaha. I would love to add some Skittles to that mix. :love:
Haha yes, it's true, one way I have to prepare it is to put drops of tramadol in a little water with powdered grape juice, then add sprite, it is very rich in flavor.

I've noticed that eating big fatty meals always kicks my opiates up a bit too. Yesterday I ordered pizza from a gas station and it was after eating that, that this heavy lovely nod came on out of nowhere.

Yes, you may be right. It's a shame that I eat so little fat hahahaha. :ROFLMAO:

But should you eat before or during? Some months ago I ate a Snickers bar and some chocolate peanut balls and I could swear the tramadol gave me a lot more euphoria than other days. I found it strange but later I associated it with the amount of fat in those foods. But another day I tried again and it didn't work. :mad:

Yes, I had covid-19, the weirdest experience I've ever had, I made a thread here asking about smoking tobacco while I had covid. I smoked tobacco throughout the isolation, also marijuana, despite having all the symptoms it did not make my breathing difficult or anything, weird.

Haha yes, it's true, one way I have to prepare it is to put drops of tramadol in a little water with powdered grape juice, then add sprite, it is very rich in flavor.

Why is that, amigo? :ROFLMAO:

I am still free of COVID, despite the fact that my town is one of the cities with the most cases of COVID per population. :LOL: I wonder if I already had it and I just didn't show many symptoms.

Yes, you may be right. It's a shame that I eat so little fat hahahaha. :ROFLMAO:

But should you eat before or during? Some months ago I ate a Snickers bar and some chocolate peanut balls and I could swear the tramadol gave me a lot more euphoria than other days. I found it strange but later I associated it with the amount of fat in those foods. But another day I tried again and it didn't work. :mad:

I would say eating a few hours after peaking would do it.

It also could be because of the amino acids that turn into neurotransmitters after eating, therefore your brain gets a second little 'boost', if that makes sense.
Not too sure about the science behind it.

I tried plugging tramadol today. I don't think I feel much of an effect tho. In fact, I feel rather dysphoric today for some reason. :\ Hoping it passes soon. I feel hot, on edge and a little anxiety. No opiate effects whatsoever as of yet.

I would say eating a few hours after peaking would do it.

It also could be because of the amino acids that turn into neurotransmitters after eating, therefore your brain gets a second little 'boost', if that makes sense.
Not too sure about the science behind it.

I tried plugging tramadol today. I don't think I feel much of an effect tho. In fact, I feel rather dysphoric today for some reason. :\ Hoping it passes soon. I feel hot, on edge and a little anxiety. No opiate effects whatsoever as of yet.

I have heard many people say that tramadol produces a dysphoric effect on them but it has never happened to me. I wonder why it's.

Shit man! I just can't pluggin. I need to relax my damn sphincter hahahaha. :ROFLMAO:

@Nicocastillo7 I think I know what you mean Nico. And I have a similar opinion about it (COVID stuff). But, you're right I think it's not the thread to talk about it. :LOL:

I have heard many people say that tramadol produces a dysphoric effect on them but it has never happened to me. I wonder why it's.

Shit man! I just can't pluggin. I need to relax my damn sphincter hahahaha. :ROFLMAO:

@Nicocastillo7 I think I know what you mean Nico. And I have a similar opinion about it (COVID stuff). But, you're right I think it's not the thread to talk about it. :LOL:

I think it's because tramadol is an atypical with those pesky SNRI effects, which can have these dirty feeling side effects.

I think it's because tramadol is an atypical with those pesky SNRI effects, which can have these dirty feeling side effects.

I think I just have chronic levels of serotonin-noradrenalin deficiency hahahaha. :ROFLMAO: I think I am the only one who loves tapentadol on this forum.

Does bupe have no effect on serotonin? Maybe the tram/bupe interaction gave you a low-mild serotonin syndrome.

I think I just have chronic levels of serotonin-noradrenalin deficiency hahahaha. :ROFLMAO: I think I am the only one who loves tapentadol on this forum.

Does bupe have no effect on serotonin? Maybe the tram/bupe interaction gave you a low-mild serotonin syndrome.

Actually I believe bupe might. I've seen links on google saying to monitor patients for serotonin syndrome while on bupe combined with antidepressants. Although I assume it's very minimal or mild, since it doesn't affect the serotonin receptor directly.

Although it is a great antidepressant/mood stabilizer, but I've always believed that's because it blocks the Kappa opioid receptor. Our bodies makes things called dynorphins (opposite of endorphins) when in times of stress or depression and these dynorphins attach to and activate the kappa receptor causing the dysphoria felt when stressed/depressed. So I assume bupe being a kappa antagonist would block these dynorphins and alleviate some depressive symptoms.

I use to feel like shit all the time. Very suicidal & depressed and was self destructive. Bupe eliminated a lot of that for me. I'm not sure if it's the kappa antagonism though, as most opioids alleviate my depressive states. lol Although I don't think any other opioids out there block the kappa receptor besides bupe. They did try to create a new drug using buprenorphine. It was a Buprenorphine/samidorphan combo. The samidorphan blocks bupes mu-agonism ( so zero opiate effects) but doesn't block it's kappa antagonism. I don't think it passed clinical trials though. How the kappa receptor and blocking it correlates to any increase in serotonin though, i'm not sure.

Interestingly enough, drugs like Salvia are kappa receptor agonists. And I can say for sure my salvia experiences were rarely pleasant and never euphoric. lol

I wouldn't be surprised if bupe has an affect on serotonin through some sort of mechanism though, that i'm just not educated on yet.

Tapentadol is also an NRI right?. I wonder if it has an effect similiar to ritalin or cocaine then? Opiate + Stimulant effects are rather pleasant and are often more euphoric than either an opioid or a stimulant alone & have been proven to provide more pain relief. Or maybe I'm thinking of DRIs. My bad. lol

I am feeling better now, several hours and a few klonopin later. Never did receive the warm tingly opiate buzz I was hoping for though. :(

Last edited:
Actually I believe bupe might. I've seen links on google saying to monitor patients for serotonin syndrome while on bupe combined with antidepressants. Although I assume it's very minimal or mild, since it doesn't affect the serotonin receptor directly.

Although it is a great antidepressant/mood stabilizer, but I've always believed that's because it blocks the Kappa opioid receptor. Our bodies makes things called dynorphins (opposite of endorphins) when in times of stress or depression and these dynorphins attach to and activate the kappa receptor causing the dysphoria felt when stressed/depressed. So I assume bupe being a kappa antagonist would block these dynorphins and alleviate some depressive symptoms.

I use to feel like shit all the time. Very suicidal & depressed and was self destructive. Bupe eliminated a lot of that for me. I'm not sure if it's the kappa antagonism though, as most opioids alleviate my depressive states. lol Although I don't think any other opioids out there block the kappa receptor besides bupe. They did try to create a new drug using buprenorphine. It was a Buprenorphine/samidorphan combo. The samidorphan blocks bupes mu-agonism ( so zero opiate effects) but doesn't block it's kappa antagonism. I don't think it passed clinical trials though. How the kappa receptor and blocking it correlates to any increase in serotonin though, i'm not sure.

Interestingly enough, drugs like Salvia are kappa receptor agonists. And I can say for sure my salvia experiences were rarely pleasant and never euphoric. lol

I wouldn't be surprised if bupe has an affect on serotonin through some sort of mechanism though, that i'm just not educated on yet.

Tapentadol is also an NRI right?. I wonder if it has an effect similiar to ritalin or cocaine then? Opiate + Stimulant effects are rather pleasant and are often more euphoric than either an opioid or a stimulant alone & have been proven to provide more pain relief. Or maybe I'm thinking of DRIs. My bad. lol

I am feeling better now, several hours and a few klonopin later. Never did receive the warm tingly opiate buzz I was hoping for though. :(

Although I seem to have read somewhere that tramadol alone is capable of causing serotonin syndrome, without any other drugs involved. But, I'm not 100% sure.

Yes, you are right about tapentadol. It's an NRI and with low action on serotonin, so it has a lower risk of seizures than tramadol, and it's not a pro-drug like tramadol so it's onset is pretty quickly. I personally love it, but a lot of people hate it. Definitely more euphoric than tramadol.

I wrote a kind of report, from the second time I tried it (in April of this year): https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/tapentadol-palexia-retard-underrated-opioid.895300/

In November I took 1200 mg. in one night and it was one of the best highs of my life, even though it was a really high and dangerous dose, but I didn't notice any side effects except a few muscle jerks and nodding my ass off. :LOL:

Okay fellas. I was finally able to get me some boxes of tramadol pills and I'm going to test the intranasal tramadol study thesis. I will report in a few hours.

IMG-20201210-014020.jpg

Ok guys. Snort four lines of 25 mg. each (100 mg in total) and I definitely felt the effects very fast and more strong. Before doing this I was seeing my pupils in the bathroom mirror and they were normal size, but 10 minutes after doing the lines, my pupils are very small (pinpoint). Although it may have been from the tramadol that I took a while ago but it was si little and a few hours before so it will be much of a coincidence.

Here are other studies that support the effectiveness of this method (route of administration:

The only bad thing about this method is the
bad drip which is mildly gross and itches a bit, but does not hurt the nose at all. I will continue combining oral and intrasal doses. The only thing I'm wondering is what percentage of bioavailability this ROA has. Right now I feel pretty good.

Although I seem to have read somewhere that tramadol alone is capable of causing serotonin syndrome, without any other drugs involved. But, I'm not 100% sure.

Yes, you are right about tapentadol. It's an NRI and with low action on serotonin, so it has a lower risk of seizures than tramadol, and it's not a pro-drug like tramadol so it's onset is pretty quickly. I personally love it, but a lot of people hate it. Definitely more euphoric than tramadol.

I wrote a kind of report, from the second time I tried it (in April of this year): https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/tapentadol-palexia-retard-underrated-opioid.895300/

In November I took 1200 mg. in one night and it was one of the best highs of my life, even though it was a really high and dangerous dose, but I didn't notice any side effects except a few muscle jerks and nodding my ass off. :LOL:

Interesting report on the tapentadol! Reminded me of some of my early extreme tramadol highs from back in my 20's!
Aaaaah, what I'd give for highs like that again! Where reading is almost impossible without having to close an eye. lol I haven't been high like that in a few years now.

I've read that myoclonic jerks are actually pretty common on opiates. Possibly the NRI aspect of tapentadol made it even worse.

Ok guys. Snort four lines of 25 mg. each (100 mg in total) and I definitely felt the effects very fast and more strong. Before doing this I was seeing my pupils in the bathroom mirror and they were normal size, but 10 minutes after doing the lines, my pupils are very small (pinpoint). Although it may have been from the tramadol that I took a while ago but it was si little and a few hours before so it will be much of a coincidence.

Here are other studies that support the effectiveness of this method (route of administration:

The only bad thing about this method is the
bad drip which is mildly gross and itches a bit, but does not hurt the nose at all. I will continue combining oral and intrasal doses. The only thing I'm wondering is what percentage of bioavailability this ROA has. Right now I feel pretty good.

Hey hey! Fuck yeah! Glad you finally got to do your experiment! :) Sounds like it worked!
I've only ever snorted as much as maybe 100 mg of trams at a time, so maybe I should try going higher if I want more effects.

Glad it was a success! :D

I want to avoid taking my bupe today, let my tolerance to it drop a bit and let some of it come out of my body (damn long ass half life!). So I am going to use some trams as well. Maybe I will switch them up with a mix of oral/nasal and see how it goes. The one thing I hate about trams now a days is the extreme antidepressant-like nausea I get for the first few hours before it metabolizes.

Damn.. still craving heroin here. lol This craving will never be satisfied until I can find some again either I guess.

I've read that myoclonic jerks are actually pretty common on opiates. Possibly the NRI aspect of tapentadol made it even worse.

Yeah bro. Tramadol used to cause me those same involuntary tremors (myoclonic jerks) hahaha but not now, not even with doses> 1500 mg. the damn tolerance! only tapentadol but with very high doses. I think the only side effect that still can't get off of tramadol is constipation, but it's not sooooo bad either. :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever had a seizure from your use of tramadol or other substances?

Hey hey! Fuck yeah! Glad you finally got to do your experiment! :) Sounds like it worked!
I've only ever snorted as much as maybe 100 mg of trams at a time, so maybe I should try going higher if I want more effects.

Glad it was a success! :D

I want to avoid taking my bupe today, let my tolerance to it drop a bit and let some of it come out of my body (damn long ass half life!). So I am going to use some trams as well. Maybe I will switch them up with a mix of oral/nasal and see how it goes. The one thing I hate about trams now a days is the extreme antidepressant-like nausea I get for the first few hours before it metabolizes.

Damn.. still craving heroin here. lol This craving will never be satisfied until I can find some again either I guess.

Yeah bro. And I found that it works a lot when you're during a tramadol withdrawal. I was almost 36 hours without tramadol and snorted 150 mg. and all the symptoms went away in 5-15 minutes. Also the drip is not bad, it was my fault the first time because I snorted a little hard too (I have used coke very few times and the last time was 2018 and I am not used to snorting pills, so it was totally my lack of technique to blame), this time there was practically no drip and it's was a higher dose.

Man, i think the problem is the bupe / tramadol combo. I believe that bupe being in part an opioid antagonist struggles with the agonism of o-desmethyltramadol. Me too when I took both drugs I ended up puking like never before hahaahaha. :ROFLMAO:

When I've cravings I avoid this forum or drugs subreddits at all costs hahahaha. :LOL: