• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Things you wish you could say to your SIGNIFICANT OTHER / EX

After that argument last night, the pressure for me to impress you on Valentines Day just got lit.

Heh..it won't.

I have very bad timing and rotten taste in men.

Well, that's just really shitty :( I guess i'm lucky in that the guy in question (waves @Noodle ;) ) is quite the spectacular man, he just lives literally half a world away from me (Australia ~ USA) <3

Fuck Fuck Fuck

You can't just come home with valentines flowers this early. Why are so good to me and at the same time completely get the jump on me. I don't deserve this!!!

Fuck Fuck Fuck

ok maybe I deserve it a little

I heard you had a son. I hope you have been completely clean now since that wild streak almost killed you. You know I still feel bad about that.

Fuck my ex's, you knew full well what kind of person I am but you see the reality and decide you don't like it because it's not your Disney-esque fantasy of like oh this guy is broken I can fix him blah blah blah and when you realise I am who I am, not the person you invented in your fantasy, you get sick of it and move onto the next one.

So much love to my current girlfriend who is absolutely nothing like this and is just a perfect partner to me.

Seriously God Damn you! You stopped trying in such a final way that the kids and I just couldn't take your sorry shit anymore. And Fuck me because I really wish I hadn't left a ton of my shit behind because when it all fell apart, I left like the house burnt to the ground. End of story! And Fuck You 10x over and over you Fucking Bitch!

Damn, now look what you've done. Gone and ruined another perfectly good day!

Shit, I just may have some pent up anger issues!

You and I happened at exactly the wrong time.

3 more years and we can be together.

I'll be here.

You could just say that to the significant other , would have an idea that posting things like that are intentional digs to get a reaction or cause some kind of embarrassment.

Kids can be cunts, like can be difficult and as much as people suck sometimes, there has never been one time ever has he shat on you here or anywhere.

In fact he's been keen as to defend you, bit that you've needed it but when assholes have been targeting him for being with you.

Kinda abusive behaviour, tbh.

Dear all past relationships/ex husband / boyfriends the lot of you-

So much easier and happier without you so thank Christ it didn't work out.

Hope to never have any one else's expectations and troubles impact or interfere in my life; especially not your issues you jobless waxy eared mumbling sperm shooter.

Stop doing the same shit you did to me to him. He's a better person than me. You should have learned by now ffs

I am sorry. Thank you for being a good mother to our sons. I wish you sat down with me and told me why you left, but I understand. I just never got any closure. I still dream about you and it is going to kill me one of these days. Thank you for trying so hard. I know you did. Thank you for choosing me, if only for a while. I love you.

Last edited: