• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Things you wish you could say to your SIGNIFICANT OTHER / EX

one of the reasons i haven't dated in almost 3 years. i'm toxic as fuck.
I'm toxic as fuck too. I don't use anymore, but my feral tendencies remain. Everytime I meet someone, it seems I always push them away. elwell:rolleyes:

I'm toxic as fuck too. I don't use anymore, but my feral tendencies remain. Everytime I meet someone, it seems I always push them away. elwell:rolleyes:
Hahahayeah, i used to be immsture asfk. Ilost the love of my life for choosing morphine over her. I went to rehab for 2montjs AND she cheated on me with some fycker from her work . I'm still lookinh for that faaag I'm gonna break His nose when i seem lol. He owes me one,i gave hom the confidence to hang out with my girl AND he ended up Fking her. If gonna fucking punched him so frkinh bad if we ever cross paths haha.

Hahahayeah, i used to be immsture asfk. Ilost the love of my life for choosing morphine over her. I went to rehab for 2montjs AND she cheated on me with some fycker from her work . I'm still lookinh for that faaag I'm gonna break His nose when i seem lol. He owes me one,i gave hom the confidence to hang out with my girl AND he ended up Fking her. If gonna fucking punched him so frkinh bad if we ever cross paths haha.
She ain't the love of your life if she cheated on you. If anything he did you a favor. What's to say she wouldn't of done it down the road?? Different way of looking at it, but you have all the right to be angry.

The last real relationship I had was 3-4 years ago. It had lasted around 9 months. I thought I should be honest with her about me doing heroin. Oh how foolish I was. Anyways, she left me shortly after and was married within a year of leaving me. Wild man. I could of possibly married that girl if I went down a different route. Then again I wouldn't propose to someone after only a year. Maybe you just know when you meet the right person. I wasn't a good boyfriend at the time though. I didn't do anything bad to her, but I didn't do anything good for her either.

She ain't the love of your life if she cheated on you. If anything he did you a favor. What's to say she wouldn't of done it down the road?? Different way of looking at it, but you have all the right to be angry.

The last real relationship I had was 3-4 years ago. It had lasted around 9 months. I thought I should be honest with her about me doing heroin. Oh how foolish I was. Anyways, she left me shortly after and was married within a year of leaving me. Wild man. I could of possibly married that girl if I went down a different route. Then again I wouldn't propose to someone after only a year. Maybe you just know when you meet the right person. I wasn't a good boyfriend at the time though. I didn't do anything bad to her, but I didn't do anything good for her either.
Yeah i know, she loved me a Lot tho. It's a longass story vut she most likely cheated on me bcz she was mad as fk. I fked up too Many times AND she got tired of talking care of a babu instead of having a Man. It was a good experience tho, i still care for her AND it's reciprocate. We ended in good terms :)

When i got back of rehab she never His it from me, she told me xrying what she had done AND said she didint want to lose me xrying for like 2 hrs. It wasn't the same after tjst tho AND we Started fighting. We ended tj relation 2 months latee AND it's been 2 years since that. Cheers man

I canrelate to your story alot
She tried so hard to.get me off morphine but got tired in the end.opiste addiction Is serious. shit AND i lost a good girl. I'm pretty sure we would still be togerher if i hsdnt fked up so much. She even sold her laptop once to get me off wds. Lol

I canrelate to your story alot
She tried so hard to.get me off morphine but got tired in the end.opiste addiction Is serious. shit AND i lost a good girl. I'm pretty sure we would still be togerher if i hsdnt fked up so much. She even sold her laptop once to get me off wds. Lol
I can feel for you man.

The thing is, my ex left before I got too deep. She just wanted to steer clear of it and left before it got worse (by the way it did). I can't blame her though. I hardly talk to any of my exs. I'm not good at being 'friends'

I can feel for you man.

The thing is, my ex left before I got too deep. She just wanted to steer clear of it and left before it got worse (by the way it did). I can't blame her though. I hardly talk to any of my exs. I'm not good at being 'friends'
Lol my ex has me vlocked from wsp, ig AND she deleted me from fb. Her whole family despides me
Nevertheless we talk.dometimes to ser how we are doing but we dont Hook up anymore AND i have no intentions to get back with her lols. Thes types of mistskes r useful tho. So we dont fk up next time. Hehe

I still get scared by how much I love you, but I'm learning to not fear it.

Lol my ex has me vlocked from wsp, ig AND she deleted me from fb. Her whole family despides me
Nevertheless we talk.dometimes to ser how we are doing but we dont Hook up anymore AND i have no intentions to get back with her lols. Thes types of mistskes r useful tho. So we dont fk up next time. Hehe

Sounds like a lot of my ex's. Sadly the one girl I thought for sure what the one and cared for the most I fucked up the worst. We get all tore up and start taking our girls for granted. Talk shit. Horrible things. We were off and on for like 7 years. Off for about 3, she has a new boyfriend. But we still talk. She even cheated on him a LOT in the beginning with me. I know she got with him to only fuck with me, but somehow fell for him (I think). I somehow feel I can earn her back once I get clean and right. Perhaps I don't want to now. Plus covid makes stuff hard. I have already told her I will get her back one day, watch. However her family hates me. So...

I'm too pussy to tell her because i told her we shouldn't talk anymore, but, if you are ever in trouble or need an ear, please call me on FB or at the very least message me on discord.

I may not have protected your heart - i don't think i was ready. But i care about you.

You lived with me for 8 years and rarely did you help me pay the rent. When I lost my job due to COVID, and my place and had to move out of state until I figured things out, you moved in with your sister and had complete freedom from any financial burdens. Again you found a situation where you could live free, no rent, free food, etc.
When I got my new place here at home you bought a one-way ticket home, assuming you could just slide right back into a cushy situation with me. Nope! I turned you down. So now you have moved into your stepmom’s home in bfe Texas.
You’re a grown ass man who has lost EVERYTHING due to your alcoholism. I’ve watched you lose your beautiful home, business, daughter, cars, contractor’s license, drivers license and friends due to alcohol abuse. If you ever stop drinking, call me. Otherwise, take care!

I love you. Please come home.
I was feeling like this, too, at moments. But to combat this I wrote all the shitty things he did. He barely helped me pay rent over the past 8 years, possibly paying at most 4 months rent in total. He texted my daughter to say I’m a junkie in withdrawals. Yes, I’m prescribed Oxys, but fuck, who tf are you to text my daughter and say shit about me. And he drinks every fucking day, to the point that his friends were calling me saying “Bella, you know why we’re calling you. Come get him. You can get his car tomorrow.” Of course, he woke up all pissed off because he blacks out and forgets everything always.
My point is just this, I know you miss him. But maybe make a list about all he did that wasn’t wonderful on his part. Look at it often and whenever you feel weak or like you miss him. It will make you stronger. If you want my cell #, PM me and I will absolutely give it to you!