L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Things you wish you could say to your SIGNIFICANT OTHER / EX

pharmakos

Bluelighter
Okay, I know the other thread got closed for running its course? But I came here specifically for that thread, so could we try it again but with a stricter premise? None of that passive aggressive forum drama stuff, just actual posts about sex, love, and relationships...

Apologies if this isn't okay

I typed all this up, was going to make it a Facebook status instead of a text even, but decided I best keep it to myself. Still, felt good to type it all, so I wanted to put it out there somewhere.

Was too long to fit it all in that first post!

I'm the kind of person that generally tries to be positive at any given moment, no matter what going on. Traffic jam on the way to chemotherapy? I'm still going to be smiling and joking, even if the jokes are a bit sarcastic, it's still with a laugh and an "oh well could be worse"

You are the opposite, any given situation, doesn't matter how awesome it is, you're going to find something to complain about, something about it that irritates you, and you're just going to go on and on about it til someone cuts you off, no opportunity to punctuate it with a smile or an "oh well" since the complaining usually doesn't stop. You form a bad attitude and you cling to it like a security blanket, and you snap at anyone that tries to bring you out of it. "You just want me to be smiling and happy all the time but I'm just not!" -- only you could fucking get offended by a person trying to cheer you up.

Because of these differences, as time goes on, you're going to remember more and more good things about our relationship. You're going to realize more and more ways that something or other bugged you when you should have tried to just be appreciative and enjoy yourself at any given moment. You're going to realize more and more things you wish you had appreciated when they were happening.

I'm the opposite. I took the time to try to savor every second, I clung to every moment I could get (probably to the point of smothering you I'll admit), and tried to appreciate it and love you as much as I could. As a result, I ended up loving you and appreciating you through some pretty awful moments from you, when a normal person that wasn't hopelessly in love with you would have recognized just how awful you were being. So now as time goes on, I'm going to remember more and more reasons I should have wanted this to be over with years ago.

You used to call me pathetic and weak for reaching out to friends for support. You used to bitch at me about the "way I talk to you" and then not be able to give me a single example of what I was doing wrong. There were so many fucking warning signs early on that I just shouldn't even have bothered getting close to someone like you, but I told myself that you just had a giant chip on your shoulder and you were a good person underneath. Yeah, you insulted me and bitched at me about inane little things every day and you nitpicked me down to the point where I needed to control the tone of my voice when I was in pain during chemo or it would set you off. But you showed up to the hospital at least, you couldn't have bitched at me if you weren't there! So I told myself that all the ways you treated me bad didn't matter.

I put four years into helping you be a better person. And now as you're leaving me you're talking like the person you are today is who you've always been. When you didn't even start being nice on a daily basis until you got Louise last month. Just wow.

I’m so appreciative of all the support you’ve given me the last few months.
You made me remember why I married you.

However. All the nice things now, and all the effort you’re putting in can’t erase the past.

I’ve forgiven you for choosing meth over us.

I’ve forgiven you for walking out with my sons 18th birthday money and leaving us with nothing.

I’ve forgiven you for turning your back on us when Layla almost died, twice. For your precious meth.

I’ve fogiven you for lying to all your family and friends about why we broke up, making them call and abuse me for things I never even knew I did.

I’ve even forgiven you for sending me photos of you in bed with your ex and allowing her to abuse me.

But I’d be a total FOOL to forget.
That just leaves me and the kids open to allow you to do it again.
Last round turned me into a meth addict.
I can’t even imagine where I’d end up next round lol

So you can keep being nice, I really need the support right now, and I’ll take it.

But no I won’t move to Cairns with you later, this story lost its happy ending when you had divorce papers delivered to my work lol

Time to own your meth addled choices babe.

Dear ________

you couldn't speak up for you wanted so you're not going to waste my time by getting it.

I ended up fucking my friend on/off for twelve hours, I came three times and he eventually did as well. We started here at my place and ended up at his place.

You thought I was high. LOL. Was sober. You can't imagine what having mental disorders like mine are like. I guess you cannot also imagine what being HAPPY is like and acting HIGH but not on hard drugs. All I was on: beer, weed. One dab, not even a lot. If I had better drugs at the time I would have gone head-first into that instead, you know me too well and I am utterly shameless and the two of you knew it.

You are a moron. I'd have helped you through your shit. Now I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I thought you were ignorant. No you're fucking stupid. You're caught in your head-game, mind-space and have never tripped before. You still CARE SO DESPERATELY about what others think of you. I AM JUST AN OBJECT TO YOU AND YOU THINK THE OBJECT, LIKE A BRICK, A STONE, OR A PILE OF DOG SHIT HAS FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS FOR YOU? I am nothing. Nothing was here to help you but you cannot insult the void and expect it not to devour you.

I thought you just were unaware of certain things. No, you are desperately not intelligent about yourself, your mind, or the nature of reality. You have not escaped all of your fears and are still living life.

I am dead and it feels great to let it all go and never come back to it.

Have fun, I wouldn't want to be a slave to a god that doesn't exist in the next life! No hard feelings though: the sex was great.
CH

Your life sucks because of you. Over half a century old and still don’t realize that your own choices cause you to be this miserable....and in turn miserable and bitter
towards your family? The house has a whole different vibe when you are not home. All words that I have said to you before but obviously fall on deaf ears. We are really coming to love our environment without you in it and bringing us down. It’s about getting time to make that permanent....

To anyone it might concern. Sorry, I'm just not right. It's not you, it's me.

Also:
NSFW:
source.gif

To the second girl I loved to leave me because of a depressive episode, after 4 1/2 years no less.

I tried to and continued trying to overcome my depression despite you not believing I was trying and I just wish you'd stuck it out untill I got the therapy I was waiting for, it was clearly what I needed and I got the call to say I was at the top of the list 3 DAYS after you left.

Good for you. Focus on your happiness and someone will come and boost it.
To the second girl I loved to leave me because of a depressive episode, after 4 1/2 years no less.

I tried to and continued trying to overcome my depression despite you not believing I was trying and I just wish you'd stuck it out untill I got the therapy I was waiting for, it was clearly what I needed and I got the call to say I was at the top of the list 3 DAYS after you left.