• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Things you wish you could say to your SIGNIFICANT OTHER / EX

Hmmm do you have any fucks??. Nope, go fish ..the only good thing in life that I don’t regret, is the daughter you gave me ..... now we are all on our way out, so act accordingly,....

I want to fuck you again
Oh I say this to my lover all the time.

What I want to say but can't...

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE how DARE YOUuuuuu

*SNIFFLES*

jose he hasn't hit me up for 24 hours... I think this is his way of being a shitty liar and failing miserably at it. I just want to be alone now.

But I have better friends to hang with.

You want to know the actual reasons why I ran away? You raped me. You emotionally abused me for years on end. "I preferred it when you didn't have friends". I want to say more but I still feel like you're watching everything I do, even when my identity is hidden. You wouldn't be here, you would still assume I'm straight edge, but the schizophrenia I grew up around rubbed off on me too strongly. Hah.

I would never tell you a single word of the truth.

you know what, fuck you. i'm not sorry. what kind of grown-ass thirty-year-old adult lures a teenage junkie into a relationship with drugs, leads him on into thinking he actually gives a fuck about him, and then throws him away and leaves him for homeless when he gets bored? i don't understand. was it fun? did you ever give a shit? i know i should have known better but honestly, fuck you.

this relapse goes to you, jackass.

Last edited:
It took you some mistakes to realize why you shouldnt do drugs. But you realized it. Thats something. It was just a phase for you but I get it. Your father tried to kill me once which I never told you.

why are you doing this to yourself - why don't you see how much you're starting to hate yourself
why can't you put the pipe down, you could move away where noone knows you went through these five years and start a new life
i'd even help you if need be - this isn't even a shell of who you are

i'm so fucking glad i literally just dosed up before reading this and replying

yeah man
too fucking sad
i can say how that shit has changed me and i'll never see life the same again
but its ended her life. her souls not there anymore.

Fuck off!! You called me at 1-3 in the morning because you were fighting with your assholes boyfriend and I came and picked you up when the cops got involved. I didn't get to sleep when I worked the next day. Now your going out with friends when I have the night off and tomorrow. This is the third time you have showed up to stay at my house, mostly because of fights with the useless no job fuck, who went to jail for assaulting you. You have no respect for me. I even payed for your lyft ride to bail your stupid boyfriend out of jail. I'm fucking tired of your bullshit. What we have together is wearing me down emotionally. I feel used and abused. I want you out of my house... FUCK OFF!!

Please rip the bandage off and just leave me. We don't want the same things in life, none of our goals are the same, since the abuse from my ex I can't stand being touched, it feels like we are just friends living together, but can you even call it friends when we fight almost every day?

Please leave, because im not strong enough to do it. It feels like im going to ruin you one day you know. Like i've ruined people before you. I already made you relapse once, and I have no intent to stop using when the hearings and trial is still coming up. Cant you see that im not going to stop, that I don't want to? I know it's a fact that only has been written between the lines but the inc is bright red.
Cant you see that?
Don't you get that?

JUST LEAVE

Please rip the bandage off and just leave me. We don't want the same things in life, none of our goals are the same, since the abuse from my ex I can't stand being touched, it feels like we are just friends living together, but can you even call it friends when we fight almost every day?

Please leave, because im not strong enough to do it. It feels like im going to ruin you one day you know. Like i've ruined people before you. I already made you relapse once, and I have no intent to stop using when the hearings and trial is still coming up. Cant you see that im not going to stop, that I don't want to? I know it's a fact that only has been written between the lines but the inc is bright red.
Cant you see that?
Don't you get that?

JUST LEAVE
relatable :/

Cant you see that?
Don't you get that?

JUST LEAVE
one of the reasons i haven't dated in almost 3 years. i'm toxic as fuck.