• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

Omg same^ lol

I am emotional I've literally just discovered today that when I moved home a box with my old college project was left behind as well as some other items of importance. Most disappointed about a white pressed vinyl we done for a band and also their album on cd. Can at least get back my degree certificate but I doubt there will be any spare copies of the cd or vinyl lying around after all these years. Ahh spilt milk and all that, nevermind just one of those days.
can relate, even though it's just stuff, some shit's irreplacable / massive sentimental value etc

I still get pissed off remembering a suitcase I lost decades ago which had loads of irreplaceable familly photos etc in it...including the oriiginal and only copies of a book my old man wrote in prison...and all his poems etc.. fuck

Omg same^ lol

I am emotional I've literally just discovered today that when I moved home a box with my old college project was left behind as well as some other items of importance. Most disappointed about a white pressed vinyl we done for a band and also their album on cd. Can at least get back my degree certificate but I doubt there will be any spare copies of the cd or vinyl lying around after all these years. Ahh spilt milk and all that, nevermind just one of those days.
It's just one of those days!

Japanese beetles attacking my plants.. do you even know who the fuck I am.. Armageddon time, you iridescent basterds stand no chance. Your big slow and reproduce slow as fuck. Yawn.. start torture on you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Man, I've been getting so frustrated lately. I wish I didn't wreck my marriage. I'm feeling permanently unwanted and lonely. I hate it. Why do ppl that suck way worse than me end up in great relationships while I'm stuck by my lonesome forever?

As well I'm so jealous of people that can use drugs without ruining their life. I don't think everyone here is simply an addict in denial. Most people here can and do use drugs constantly, yet never suffer the consequences of it. It's something I wish I could have. I just want to feel better and kill my pain. But alas. I can't.

Mostly I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I'm just sick and tired of being me I guess.

So my work didn't mention to me that a coworker that was sick with covid rode along with me to a meeting last week, and also think I am some super social person that would change my personal plans to be able to go out to lunch & spend my own money.
I was asked atleast 11 times today if I wanted to go out to lunch, and if I had got the memo/email. No and no. I feel much at ease coming home where I can eat a sandwich and lay in my bed contemplating my life decisions on how i got here in the first place.
I feel comfortable being myself then trying to become something which I am not, meaning I enjoy my quiet time.
Just because I work at the front desk and like have to speak and see people while wearing a smile, doesn't mean I have to fucking like it, which I don't. Sometimes I do and enjoy it, but shit like mandatory 'fun days' or mandatory'employee appreciation days', where i feel as if i am being told to enjoy myself, is fucked. Just dislike having to pretend.

@Audiobook Be careful you don’t bitter.

Become a stoic as the path your starting to wander has no fulfillment.

When Schizopath is having hard time, we try to help him/dont really notice it. And when Schizopath is having good time we are like "fuck yeah dude!"

It's always a nice thursday when two ambulances roll up outside your home to deal with the two people overdosing!

I'm fine. It's, sadly, a common occurrence.

I don't care that people do drugs, but I don't want to watch people die.

Fuckin got bit by a bed bug this morning 3:30-4:00am. Shit. Was feeling almost back to normal and this took all the wind out of my sails. Will refrain from telling SO will just stage assault on that room when she wakes and play it off like it's a "maintenance" thing. It has been a month and it will certainly bring her down if she knows a bed bug is in the house.
Dammmit. Went from an 8.5 attitude to around a 2 baditude real quick.

What a f-in bitch.

Last edited:
I need to stop being a manchild as it is quite literally killing me and must be hurting those around me in ways I refuse to see clearly entirely but I recognize much of the damage even if I have not stopped causing it yet.

I should spend more time in this section I am thinking before I take it too far again.

Fuckin got bit by a bed bug this morning 3:30-4:00am. Shit. Was feeling almost back to normal and this took all the wind out of my sails. Will refrain from telling SO will just stage assault on that room when she wakes and play it off like it's a "maintenance" thing. It has been a month and it will certainly bring her down if she knows a bed bug is in the house.
Dammmit. Went from an 8.5 attitude to around a 2 baditude real quick.

What a f-in bitch.

consider trying not to judge anything as good or bad. This can really help curtail the power life events have over your moods and emotions and such your experience.

Can’t fkn find two of my noise canceling earbuds.. I have two bloody right buds. So I have been listening to the retarded mind control horeshit with the left ear for four days. I really don’t want to buy another set as they are not cheap.. you delusional criminal pseudo science fucks are pathetic.

consider trying not to judge anything as good or bad
I kinda do this, NSA. Knowing that if one demonizes something it becomes bad, someone else praises the same and it becomes good. So yeah, the perspective thing.
Maybe we will say that being reminded by 3:30 AM and a 4:00 AM (i played the first off as nerves) bites that they are on both sides (neighbors) will likely be forever is not conductive to ones sanity. ;)
Not gonna freak out. Imma sleep tonight and if it turns out that it wasnt a stragler from next door and they in fact have moved back in, it will be another round of nuking rooms with heat. We will call it "cleansing" instead of killing. lol :)
Hope that rogue earbud was discovered where it was left, that woulda been just zen if ya had to go another week of right body bombardment (left ear). 😬

thankful i have the tools to help these poor critters on their way to their next incarnation... surly they are unhappy as BBz. hehehe