• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

Hope that rogue earbud was discovered where it was left, that woulda been just zen if ya had to go another week of right body bombardment (left ear). 😬
Ha ha..

Thanks.. I’m just going to buy another set.. FUCK.

at least the house and vehicle are spotless.

Best in the bed bug war. Have you tried sticky traps for the little bastards.

Can’t fkn find two of my noise canceling earbuds.. I have two bloody right buds. So I have been listening to the retarded mind control horeshit with the left ear for four days. I really don’t want to buy another set as they are not cheap.. you delusional criminal pseudo science fucks are pathetic.
Hey if you don't mind me asking, what brand are they and where did you get them from? I snore VERY loudly especially now that I'm preggo. My partner can't stand it. He could really use some good quality noise cancelling earbuds.

^ only in Australia, can they pose nomenclature that makes pregnancy, seem like a fart!😁

N3ophy7e, darling, am bursting with delight to hear this for you, wish you the utmost of health darlin' ❤️❤️❤️

Congrats on the baby! Do ya know the polarity? haha sorry just being in in the in crowd. ;)
But seriously, the best to you and yours always.Always wanted a baby....
sticky traps
I am using some double sided carpet tape 2 1/2 inch. Sticky aint the word for it. Specially after it heats to 135-140*F. When baking the room the critters came out of a sofa in the living room trying to get away I guess. They ran to and became one with the tape. :) Any that managed to get through that layer of the gun line had to swim through liquid poison. It was very effective but the neighbors have them and I am trying to find the floor plan for this 140 yr old house so I can figure a way to 'shield' us off permanently. Need to find their route of egress.
BB psychic wars... never give in. ;)

edit i am super bad at losing an earbud dont know how as if one falls out one would think one would notice, right? HA Talk about space cadet.
I now only wear the old school kind that clamp on your head

Last edited:
Hey if you don't mind me asking, what brand are they and where did you get them from? I snore VERY loudly especially now that I'm preggo. My partner can't stand it. He could really use some good quality noise cancelling earbuds.

These are the ones I use. They are among the best commercial buds. They may not be good for that task as once you fall asleep they get dislodged eventually.

^ only in Australia, can they pose nomenclature that makes pregnancy, seem like a fart!😁

N3ophy7e, darling, am bursting with delight to hear this for you, wish you the utmost of health darlin' ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much my love!!! <3 <3 <3 Watch this space for updates 😊

Congrats on the baby! Do ya know the polarity? haha sorry just being in in the in crowd. ;)
But seriously, the best to you and yours always.Always wanted a baby....
Thanks heaps dude!!! <3 I'm only 12 weeks so we don't know the sex yet. But we're gonna find out asap :) (which is in another month or so)

They just need to add a tracking app so your phone can just lead you to a lost bud
What a great idea.Do they have that with other brands?
WELJ9AC.png

damn that shit was big. rant ot ha

Thank you so much my love!!! <3 <3 <3 Watch this space for updates 😊

Thanks heaps dude!!! <3 I'm only 12 weeks so we don't know the sex yet. But we're gonna find out asap :) (which is in another month or so)
Ah, best to you and your wee, family, be in good health, all three, sex etc. doesn't matter, just focus on yer well being, eh! Stay stress free love - whatever that is for you! 😉💗

I'm so sick of Muslims judging me cause I am an Arab and don't live my life like I should or something....

You know, now as far as I am concerned people can solve their own fucking problems.

I am no longer being helpful or doing extra.

I am fucking tired of people trying to push their garbage and issues on me.

I don’t owe anyone anything.

And no one has truly gone out of their way go help me when it didn’t benefit them…so I do not see why I have to be thinking about being helpful and kind to others.

If I had to make myself more coldhearted and stronger after this then so can others. And if they can’t that’s not my issue.

The fact that I haven’t actually beat anyone up after what I have been put through amazes me tbh.
Hey hun, you post something to this effect like every day. Is there something that is ongoing that's making you frustrated?

i need to stop using all drugs very soon but with my stash now and all I have wasted and where I am at mentally I will plow through it before trying to get off it all it is hard to quit it all at once but for my brain it might be the only way I can stop and to think I should and can keep using could have a disastrous outcome I am not responsible with drugs I simply will never be able to change that after years and years of trying.

I started using them way too young so that explains it most likely.

i need to stop using all drugs very soon but with my stash now and all I have wasted and where I am at mentally I will plow through it before trying to get off it all it is hard to quit it all at once but for my brain it might be the only way I can stop and to think I should and can keep using could have a disastrous outcome I am not responsible with drugs I simply will never be able to change that after years and years of trying.

I started using them way too young so that explains it most likely.
Solidarity on that front man. I too am the type of person that simply can't use drugs moderately or responsibly. It took a while to come to that conclusion. That's the first step in the process, so you can make great progress from here, just take the time to do what's right for you.

It isn't reality here or pragmatism rather or practical even but it is odd that I cannot have psychedelics around and be responsible dosing them perhaps because I first dropped around 14?

I mean I shouldnt act like I am the type of person who can have a stash and be cool about it

Solidarity on that front man. I too am the type of person that simply can't use drugs moderately or responsibly. It took a while to come to that conclusion. That's the first step in the process, so you can make great progress from here, just take the time to do what's right for you.
I will start a journal

my neighbor hooks me up with tramadol , old af white dude, think trump is still going to overturn the election...tellin me he wants to take out those "blm fuckers" interesting relationship cause ima person of color. it's not like he is racist , just die hard trump.

The ketamine around here is so crap wasted £100s on it and then I got scammed out of £125 2 day's ago for K vials I've always wanted to try and I was so upset at being conned as he knew I'd spent so much money on K and that I have generalised anxiety disorder, insomnia, fibromyalgia and on off depression, and he was mean to me demanding money, telling me he thinks I'm wasting his time and that I moan at being sold crap K, so it made me prove I'm not wasting his time, and I feel like an idiot as I trust to easy, he knew I'm mentally ill and K helps and he didn't care, and I'm so pissed off I'm binging on benzos to try and forget people have no compassion or morals, yeah loosing £125 is a bitch but to for him to be so heartless was a slap in the face

And now it's put me off looking for K as it's all shit so benzos it is, which will the make my tolerance go up