• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

Some ranting is best left unsaid, some longings better left in the dark never to become actions, prison is no place to be...escapeth the crime doth thinketh he can does he?

I hope this skinning knife I grabbed from a hunting store isn’t used on any sort of bionic life forms

Anyways, I’m trying to figure out how I can get a disposable nicotine vape without a credit card but enough money on that line and my state doesn’t allow flavored sales. I don’t know if I can do an in-store pick up. I might try Google Pay as Apple said nope your bad credit Walmart Mastercard isn’t good enough for us

lol at some dude desperate enough to rob a gas station at knife point this weekend like a guy I knew brought in a note no weapon?

Last edited:
You're kind of uni-directional...uninspired, not what I need but what I want & chose - so yeah, it's all what I'm used, to & how could I realise myself, without your incompetence - constantly failing my needs.

You're a mirror of how poorly, I deal.
I set the bar low. Cause my bar is way, too high & though you brought me down to earth; you taught me how little I can rely on you...so, I made my bed; I get out; I deal with the consequences; I make choices, for another day. Better.

How can I help more people, continue trying to work out all this trauma & torture in therapy …. Or go vigilante & take out people who will cause more harm & trauma to others
Find peace. Easily said. Sorry.
Do no harm would be my choice. TMMV
I found a job but wanna better myself at it.
Maybe Dr. after all....
I would rather feel valued and useful than not. True.
My best,
J

Oh ot:
Fuckin assholes still got me for 50usd.
Crooks aplenty I will opine. lol

my car didn't want to start today

life keeps trying to give me lessons I should have learned a long time ago, but I don't want em

I reject these teachings. I reject this reality.

throw me on the BBQ I'm done :itsfine2:

How are you culpable...Did you neglect it?...
Instead of berating yourself -
could you not just find a ridiculously expensive, mechanic to work on it & then remove the engine & disembowel mechanic - set up as an art- installation & make money from post-modern, fan base, then, purchase a new one?!

... could work-out? 😌

I am always culpable.

Just like the goldfish in the jar, next to the window, is culpable for his predicament.

is his situation God's doing, or man's doing, or his own doing?

either way, it's quite a predicament.

do goldfish worship the sun god?

My question was "how"?

Fx Networks Fight GIF by Reservation Dogs

...yeah, you're neglecting, yourself. How'd, be a way through, so you can do the opposite.