• TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
I always thought I may have been wrong for thinking that. I am glad to know its not, and I did only act out once when I was younger at school with the table incident.

It's strange as well as I am not a violent person.

At the moment I am thinking I might be better not here though. I need help with my alcoholism. No one seems to want to help me get into detox. I have my dog Judy laying next to me, and my mum sitting across on the armchair watching TV. Maybe if I went over somewhere not indoors it will be better for them?
Just remember, you are not your thoughts. Sometimes we think horrible things or great things, but they are only thoughts and like everything else, they are temporary.

Maybe practicing meditation and/or prayer would help you control your thoughts better?

Audiobook

Bluelighter
Tumblr is the most annoying site ever.

Everyone on there has the most extreme form of any mental condition out there.

So convenient.

Audiobook

Bluelighter
Got a call from the County Attorney Office.

Have a call with them.

And I have been taking many precautions in making sure there are no issues with my neighbors who like to cause issues.

Oh, and my neighbor on my floor, the one that had not caused me any major issues, even she has panic attacks.

Any compassion I had for the neighbors who brought the shooting here is pretty much gone.

The words that ring through my head from that night are, “CPS took the kids.”

Yes, they took them, because you put them in a place where they got a shooting on Christmas Eve.

That’s where my compassion goes. But IDK that I can handle even thinking about having emotional empathy. Sometimes I don’t even know what I am saying or what I feel about all of this.

I don’t think I can stomach another word from either of these two. Not that there has been one from them in months...unless you count the, “aye,” from the moron who lives upstairs...I moved the garbage cans once. Or tried to. And I think that is his little job now or something.

Which does not impress me. Nothing about these morons impresses me. Because they are so highly stupid in every aspect. I am surprised they are even still alive in their 40s tbh. They’re so dumb they probably don’t remember how to cross the fucking street.

Hope everyone else is well.

UK Warrior

Bluelighter
Just remember, you are not your thoughts. Sometimes we think horrible things or great things, but they are only thoughts and like everything else, they are temporary.

Maybe practicing meditation and/or prayer would help you control your thoughts better?
I have never tried but I am open to anything if it might help me.

All the best, Conan.

Carl Landrover

Bluelighter
Right this might sound strange, but I don't know if its normal?

Do you ever get thoughts, obviously not do it, but say at a train station think "I could easily push that person in front of the train how busy it is and it will look like they fell" etc? I remember when I was younger for no reason a similar thought come into my head, someone was writing at their desk and I just smashed their face into the table twice and it broke their nose.

Is this normal, does everyone feel things like this or not?
That's interesting to hear you say that. I haven't had violent thoughts per se, but every time in the past that I've gotten clean, I would become more social. I can remember during so many conversations, especially if they were going well, I would suddenly think to myself, "what would happen if I just threw my drink in his/her face right now?". I think there were a few more similar type of thoughts but it would just instantly pop in my head seemingly out of nowhere. I had never had that type of thought before. I wasn't going to act on it, but the curiosity was real.

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
The asshats from the Criminal Intelligence Agency crashed my computer. They fucked the orientation and blocked fixes. Hey fucktards I just scooped new golf clubs and a four diamond hotel on the magnificent mile after paying bills. I’ll be hanging with that hottie soon and have kept all my relationships and friends. Guess your resigned to resonating my sneakers and other such fails. I got your whole game plan, such as it is and crashing my computer won’t prevent it from getting written. Pathetic and torture is disgusting so you are a disgrace and failure. Nice look

UK Warrior

Bluelighter
That's interesting to hear you say that. I haven't had violent thoughts per se, but every time in the past that I've gotten clean, I would become more social. I can remember during so many conversations, especially if they were going well, I would suddenly think to myself, "what would happen if I just threw my drink in his/her face right now?". I think there were a few more similar type of thoughts but it would just instantly pop in my head seemingly out of nowhere. I had never had that type of thought before. I wasn't going to act on it, but the curiosity was real.
Thats actually strange you mention when being clean, I feel I become less social but my friends say I am still the same so it must all be in my head! Also I think I have only had thoughts like that when completely sober, unless someone has been rude to me.
I would also never act on them, but you do think genuinely what would happen if I did that? From throwing a drink in someones face, pushing their head into a table, or the train thing.
I am not violent and hate fights, so it is strange.

Audiobook

Bluelighter
How are classes @cduggles @Audiobook ??

ive gotten a 97 on the last two assignments for one of my classes, feels nice 🙃
I am basically blocking out all else but school, including with my neighbors.

Basically the situation with them is this, they are extremely stupid. The landlord literally is pursuing an eviction for them but they are using COVID to draw this out as opposed to just leaving.

I myself am looking at moving but the rent here is cheap and I myself have no major issues with the building and/or lease.

These people seem to. Or they did in the past.

My house (well...apartment) is basically a smart house now. It even has a smoke detector that can call the fire department if I am away and it needs calling.

Mainly this is all to protect my Dog. But these morons can benefit from all of this too while they reside here. If I accidentally trip the alarm I deal with it right then and there.

If they dislike it they can leave.

Quite simply, I have a coffee with my neighbor Pam, apparently the moron upstairs is “elementary school level” or some shit like that. But he seems to like a lot of adult activities (cheap prostitutes, drugs, etc).

But he is confused as to how to carry them out I suppose.

At this point, I have my curtains closed a lot. I appear very boring.

I really do not even do much. Even posting here is kinda risqué for me but it’s not actually illegal.

I do have financial issues, but I am going to focus on school so maybe I can get help that way to alleviate them. Also looking back at getting on SSDI.

Simply with them it is this now, we share vents in this small apartment building. It is a non-smoking building. I obviously don’t have an issue with weed in and of itself.

But FFS, take it to the back of the building where there are not people seeing and take it away from people’s windows.

If these people are too stupid to understand that then IDK what to do.

Now, the landlord and property manager can deal with these morons however he sees fit. Personally I never cared about their guests or anything much. Or if the upstairs moron has his window open. However, if the landlord and property manager at this point prefers he keep it closed for any reason I am not going to advocate for him.

He has someone who does that for him.

I just prefer any conflicts be kept outside of my fucking apartment. In all aspects, noise is one I can be forgiving on in some cases. After the shooting and resulting break in to my apartment, I do take what I call and mixture of the Walmart Way and the Target Way with these people.

The way I see it is this, they do not pay my rent and they didn’t pay for any of the concessions I made.

For noise I have multiple white noise machines for my apartment.

I have tried blocking the shared vent, candles, febreze to get rid of the smell of their weed.

I have a camera I can talk to my dog through and tell her to hush.

This moron gets a lot, he is not getting much more from me. I am focused on my comfort. If he annoys me then I am not going to directly deal with him or anyone who associates with him heavily. Because I have in the past tried talking to them, there is no point basically.

So, all there is left to do is to focus on myself and there will eventually be separation.

I hope everyone else who has classes is doing well!!

Reactions: D's

D's

Sr. Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
Have a dentist appointment today. Getting some work done to the teeth. Mainly just filling cavities and correcting my front-upper teeth.
It always gives me anxiety, just the sound of drills, and the feeling of them chipping away fucking sucks.

Just another part of being an adult I guess.