• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

And then they act like I am being mean when I say I no longer wish to talk about something.

Or when I don’t take advice because I know my situation better and I know that it could make it worse.

I almost hate being charming and enjoyable to talk to.

So people are correct in saying that I'm not missing much because of my autism! 😂 Good Grief Charlie Brown!

I'm getting FAT dude I need to stop eating

eh sort of...find some bodyweight resistance exercises that work for you, there are seven minute bodyweight workout apps in both itunes and android stores. Food yes, smaller portions and get some quality over quantity. Learn to cook your own meals you'd be surprised how much less you want to eat in the effort of making said food, and how rewarding it is to make yum for yourself. Drink more water, or fluids in general. Water mainly. Get outside and go for a 10 or 15 minute walk two times a day.

So my company suddenly decided to completely cut long standing support for an important food bank. Nahh that’s not happening and they got their product and will continue to do so as long as I’m around. This isn’t a battle you will win.. but I’m your huckleberry.

So my company suddenly decided to completely cut long standing support for an important food bank. Nahh that’s not happening and they got their product and will continue to do so as long as I’m around. This isn’t a battle you will win.. but I’m your huckleberry.
Go get 'em nsa! <3

A good friend of mine ODd today on heroin and another friend was there luckily had some narcan. This is the one time ever that friend has actually had narcan on him so my friend is EXTREMELY LUCKY to be alive. Now he's acting like nothing happened and posting pics on fb of his night out clubbing. I'm like wtf motherfucker you literally died and came back to life today and scared the fuck outta people, now you're just gonna act like nothing happened?! That is so fucking annoying. It is disrespectful to life itself.
And I can't even say this directly to him cos his friend told me not to say anything, he doesn't know that I know what happened. Grrrrr.

A good friend of mine ODd today on heroin and another friend was there luckily had some narcan. This is the one time ever that friend has actually had narcan on him so my friend is EXTREMELY LUCKY to be alive. Now he's acting like nothing happened and posting pics on fb of his night out clubbing. I'm like wtf motherfucker you literally died and came back to life today and scared the fuck outta people, now you're just gonna act like nothing happened?! That is so fucking annoying. It is disrespectful to life itself.
And I can't even say this directly to him cos his friend told me not to say anything, he doesn't know that I know what happened. Grrrrr.
I can't even count the number of times something like that has happened to me... or I was the one who OD'd and pretended like nothing happened. I've also BEEN OD, a girl noticed I was OD and she didn't say anything and left scared.

I think its different for everyone but there is not only denial but also fear, remorse and embarrassment. Everyone reacts with a different set of emotions.

Every OD I've seen mostly was discussed in private (unless it was fatal...), I surely wouldn't post about it on FB, but I would talk to friends and family about it.

I completely understand your frustration in not being able to even talk about it. :(

I'd want to chew him out, too.

Every OD I've seen mostly was discussed in private, I surely wouldn't post about it on FB, but I would talk to friends and family about it.
Oh for sure man, totally agree. But I know he won't talk about it with anyone, at all. Literally just go on like it never happened. Fuck, maybe he DOESN'T know how bad it was?! Maybe he just woke up and thought he'd nodded off??

Fuck, maybe he DOESN'T know how bad it was?! Maybe he just woke up and thought he'd nodded off??
Was it his first narcan experience? I'm sure he knew he fucked up when he suddenly woke up.... well, was he not a junky? If he didn't wake up in immediate withdrawal I could see how he doesn't realize how bad it was. :(

Was it his first narcan experience? I'm sure he knew he fucked up when he suddenly woke up.... well, was he not a junky? If he didn't wake up in immediate withdrawal I could see how he doesn't realize how bad it was. :(
First narcan experience? Yes. Junkie? No, just an occasional user.

Everything else aside.. he would not be around wo the narcan.. if you use opiates get it, instruct people on how to use it and mark and inform people of the medications location.

Everything else aside.. he would not be around wo the narcan.. if you use opiates get it, instruct people on how to use it and mark and inform people of the medications location.
Oh mate, absolutely 100% without a doubt.
One of the reasons I was/am so annoyed with my friend is because ever since I found out he was using H, I lectured him several times about always having at least one dose of narcan in your possession at all times, and that there is no excuse for not having it, and that it will one day save someone's life. He fobbed it off, of course. But this one time, they actually had it. Extremely lucky.

Omg same^ lol

I am emotional I've literally just discovered today that when I moved home a box with my old college project was left behind as well as some other items of importance. Most disappointed about a white pressed vinyl we done for a band and also their album on cd. Can at least get back my degree certificate but I doubt there will be any spare copies of the cd or vinyl lying around after all these years. Ahh spilt milk and all that, nevermind just one of those days.