• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy 2C-EF Thread

We have a cousin who is recently getting into research chemical experiences who we've agreed to share a small supply of our 2C-EF with even though we can't take it ourselves yet. He told us last night that he took 10 mg orally a couple hours (or maybe an hour and a half or so after finishing) a large meal and experienced NOTHING, nada, zilch, zero effects whatsoever

This isn't special to 2C-EF. I've had this happen personally with both 2C-E and 4-AcO-DMT, my best friend with 4-AcO-DMT, and a few acquaintances with both 2C-E and 4-AcO-DMT. At the time, there was no reason for there to have been no effect, the incident with 2C-E was with 11-12mg and the 4-AcO-DMT incident with 14-15mg. Looking back, both times would have been immense disasters considering the settings I took them in, so I tend to view the lack of any effect as symbolic. And, it can happen.

Can't find any info on reagent testing results with this one, everyone who has it, if you could reagent test and post results, with Mecke, Marquis, and Mandelin, if possible? Kinda sucks since it's so expensive but would be nice to get some data points. I'm going to order some new reagents and do it, as mine are too old to use.

I deff felt it at the 6-7 mg dosage level and I'm going to be exploring the drug again this Thursday. Planning on taking 13-14mgs this time and see if I can get a powerful psychedelic trip out of this one. I could already feel like it could be taken in larger amounts smoothly, i had no bodyload and was at a ++ with the lowdose. I'll let you al know how it went afterwards.

In my experience so far 2C-EF seems to effect different people in assorted ways. I'd definetly got positive effects out of it and had a wonderful night. Going to be taking it on an empty stomach early in the morning, if it's not raining I'll spenda portion of the trip outdoors. I'm pretty excited about this, after this trip I'll probably be leaving this one alone for awhile, it's such a rare drug id like to keep some around.

Just weighed out 15mgs of 2C-EF to take tommorow which is going to be more than efficient I assume. Glad I got a feel for this before so I could sorta gauge how far I should go at first. I think that this will be a perfect amount for a full depth experience. Honestly I'm expecting something remarkable and timeless to happan.

The stuff did seem somewhat potent so I'm expecting to have a pretty heavy peak. Honestly can't wait and I'm not gonna dog this stuff like I did that vial of 2C-C i was working with earlier in the summer. And I also want more of that one so badly, it's literally one of my favorite drugs.

The fact that this one resembles it is really coincidental. And it really does visually from what i gathered. The activity of 6-7mgs of 2C-EF somewhat was that of 30mgs 2C-C give or take this is absolute speculation and personal opinion. Everything had this sort of glowing aura I'm getting from both drugs, a beautiful golden hue like the sort a halo could be made of. Though im the furthest thing from a Christian, just figure it's the closest comparison a glimmer of love and light emminating from the surface of every human. It's so beautiful like a chance to see a loved ones emotions and feeling with your own eyes, and we call this synesthesia.

Xorkoth said that comparison and its pretty spot on with the similar character of 2C-C. Completely agree with him there as i did get the same vibe from this one.

Im gonna go out in nature at the park with the tree's and really see what this one has to offer tommorow. The last time i just stayed inside so the setting could have been a little more involved and earthly.

Tommorow is gonna be epic and it actually officially marks the start of my 7 day vacation from my work for the year. And the following day I'm gonna fly away on vacation. So these are pretty swirly days im living in at the moment, peace, love and happy things.

~Charlie

Last edited:
Drank a little too much and have had a persistent hangover throughout the day. So since im going away for the next 4 days i will place the capsule in the box for my return. It will actually allow me to have 11 days between psychedelic trips. That fact alone is going to cause an increase in strength.

Somewhat nervous because i have a feeling this one is gonna be a powerful trip. I'm assuming it's going to still have that same friendly character as my last trip with it. This stuff is too precious to take when im feeling a toxic hangover like this, rather have a healthier launching pad.

Out of curiosity, which of them have you taken orally? 2C-I actually was a little bit inconsistent for us.... 2C-C was pretty firm though.

Just 2C-B and 2C-D, actually. I've only used 2C-C orally once, so I can't count that, and 2C-E only rectally. I'm not counting 2C-T-2, 2C-B-FLY, bk-2C-B, because they're not really in the same family. So I guess I've actually just found 2C-B and 2C-D to be really inconsistent when dosed orally.

Had a strong +++ at 30mg on one occasion. Pleasant, but with entirely unexpected at that dose. Other instances at around that dose have been insignificant, so despite preferring the longer duration, that really turned me off to that ROA

Somewhat bad news, everyone. I don't think we've actually been seeing 2C-EF out in the wild. Here are the results from a sample I sent in to EcstasyData.

edit: the information within about coming from 2009-2011 was provided by the vendor when I let them know that I thought I should submit some of their 2C-B-FLY for analysis.

Needless to say, if you're getting similar reagent test results to this, take appropriate safety precautions. Don't go snorting a line of it.

Last edited:
Strange that it would be so potent, given that none of those 3 (2C-C, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-7, which is what it says it's a blend of) is nearly potent enough for a few milligrams to produce significant effects. Maybe it's because of the combination? Well I'll send mine in shortly and we'll see if it's the same...

I find 2C-T-2 to be about as potent as the reports here seem to suggest, but definitely not 2C-C. The putative MAOi activity of 2C-T-7 could maaaaybe potentiate the other drugs

Strange that it would be so potent, given that none of those 3 (2C-C, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-7, which is what it says it's a blend of) is nearly potent enough for a few milligrams to produce significant effects. Maybe it's because of the combination? Well I'll send mine in shortly and we'll see if it's the same...

Looking forward to the results- any verification of it being the same source as it says that product was from 2009? Also- possibly wishful thinking: given that 2C-EF is a rare compound could it give a false positive for close members of the same family?

I feel like this

"White powder sent in aluminum foil, also pictured against a wax paper background.

Sender comments: 'Sample is from 2009-2011 pre-WebTryp.'

That is wrong. There was the "Bicycle Day Massacre" of 2012 with that guy woot getting snitched on from mr. mike.

maybe someone is trying to discredit mr. dust

Looking forward to the results- any verification of it being the same source as it says that product was from 2009?
Almost certainly the same source, but either way there's now reagent data out there so that outside can verify for themselves if what they have is that batch.
Also- possibly wishful thinking: given that 2C-EF is a rare compound could it give a false positive for close members of the same family?
I don't think so. :-( The lab report said that no 2C-EF was detected in the sample. It's been a long time since I used GC/MS, but I imagine a fluorine atom would produce a pretty distinct peak if it were present, right?

If after a couple more tests reveal the same findings how risky is this combination. Ive had nothing but positive experiences from it-whatever it is and have detected no adverse reactions (Anecdotal so doesnt prove its "safe"). Heres keeping fingers crossed that it is truly our gem compound.

Wait I don't get it.

The ecstasydata link is about the new 2C-EF, would make sense with the date and all? 50mg would mean at a 10mg dose there would be 2.2mg 2C-T-7, 3.3mg 2C-C and 4.4mg 2C-T-2. Weird, who does that, and if so, why isn't this vendor selling those other compounds as well (maybe because they're Schedule 1, could be a possibility)? I'm so confused, and I don't get the 'sender comments' either?

Has anybody ever combined 2C-T-2/7 with another regular 2C?

To clarify, I submitted the sample. The note is in EcstasyData's report, because I contacted the vendor about reagent results for 2C-B-FLY not matching the reference samples. The vendor was forthcoming, explaining that the 2C-B-FLY, 2C-EF, and several other rare unscheduled phenethylamines that had been offering were not new syntheses. They said that they were in storage from 2009-2011, pre-WebTryp. I have no idea of evaluating the accuracy of that.

I do know that based on reagent results, the vendor's 2C-B-FLY was something else. It was submitted for analysis, but the results aren't in yet.

Based on the fact that one of the PEAs was not as described and there were no reagent references for 2C-EF to confirm its identity, I submitted it for analysis too. My sample contained no 2C-EF, and will need to be disposed of later today, as I don't want the legal liability. I let the vendor know what the results were late last night and hope to hear back soon.

I'm sure the experiences were pretty magical - those are some wonderful materials, and a combination might be pretty lovely. However, because insufflating 2C-T-7 has killed people (and people have been snorting this stuff,) I wanted to make sure people knew what they might be taking. The 2C-x compounds have a pretty good safety record, and I could see people pushing the dose or combining with non-combo drugs like MDMA assuming that it would be safe, too. It also might explain the erratic dosages for this, with some people getting no effects at oral doses of 10-20mg while others got effects from doses as low as 3mg, suggesting there's the possibility of potentiation or uneven distribution. 2C-T-2 is pretty potent, 2C-C is not at all potent, and 2C-T-7 is really, really erratic in its oral dose-response.

So, we have a Small & Handy thread here and tons of posts on other web forums about a drug that likely came from one place and (unless there was a single vendor mix-up) was not the drug we thought it was. That means that most if not all of the info we have here doesn't pertain to 2C-EF at all, but to a combination of other drugs and isn't of much use to us or anyone thinking about making it in the future.

The most important takeaway here for me, though, is that there are now pictures of the reagent test results for the compound that was shipped and labeled (quite possibly unbeknownst to the vendor) as 2C-EF. If you have reagents, you can likely now determine what you've been taking and reporting on was an entirely different mix of drugs. This presumes that this was a whole batch of something sold as 2C-EF. If it was mixed up differently each time, which seems less likely and I hope was not the case, then all bets are off until we get an actual GC/MS confirmed sample of 2C-EF to compare against.

Last edited:
Why isn't this vendor selling those other compounds as well (maybe because they're Schedule 1, could be a possibility)?

Could be that it was misrepresented when they bought it eighteen or so years ago and they never had the resources to test it? I mean, 2C-T-7 is rare and highly coveted, so I'd be surprised to see it sold as anything else