• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

I put slivers of 20 tabs into a measured amount of distilled water (80 squeezed droppers full).
shook it up... thereafter for 1/4 tab I took one dropper's worth embracing the floaty bits of tabs.
I always shake prior to withdrawing a full dropper (actually a full dropper of one squeeze looks half full).
the paper still has good stuff in it. My whole purpose of doing this was to avoid hotspots and duds.

for microdoses I squeeze out half back into the bottle getting ~1/8 tab.

First time I took LSD was in Amsterdam almost 30 years ago. We had bought blotters with smileys on them and were warned they were very strong and to not take more than a half. Being cautious and worried the acid wasn't evenly distributed, I took half a tab and put in a glass of beer and let it sit for about an hour. Than me and a friend split the beer. A third friend for some reason ate the paper left in the glas. It resulted in that all three of us tripped and had a glorious time.

Trying to go to sleep much to early in a bunk bed doorm room with people we'd never met, we couldn't resist laughing listening to the severe snoring of our fourth friend. In a short time the strangers also started to laugh and we all lay there laughing hysterically for a long time. From the strength of the effect I estimate I must have gotten at least 40 mcg, so the tabs were at least over 250 mcg!

Good that I didn't eat a hole. Slightly more on topic, does anyone know if tabs will release the acid better in alcohol or by letting them sit in water for a long time? If I understand you right Pupnik, your tabs stored in water still contain more acid than may be expected?

It resulted in that all three of us tripped and had a glorious time.
This has just revived a memory for me, which was truly fascinating to learn about at the time because it really opened my mind to what is possible in a non-material and mind over matter purely consciousness sense.

But when I was 17 I'm 40 years old now my slightly older cousin with more experience was telling me very legitimately how when two people out of 3 people take LSD, the third person usually trips as well.

It's the same sort of phenomena which enables the amazing experience I had myself many times of group k holes on ketamine literally group hallucinations, fully conscious of ourselves and remembering and sharing the experiences afterwards.

Now I'm not disputing at all that there was a substantial amount of that LSD left in the paper tab in the empty beer glass but I just wanted to point out that this phenomena genuinely does exist in my belief.

First time I took LSD was in Amsterdam almost 30 years ago. We had bought blotters with smileys on them and were warned they were very strong and to not take more than a half. Being cautious and worried the acid wasn't evenly distributed, I took half a tab and put in a glass of beer and let it sit for about an hour. Than me and a friend split the beer. A third friend for some reason ate the paper left in the glas. It resulted in that all three of us tripped and had a glorious time.

Trying to go to sleep much to early in a bunk bed doorm room with people we'd never met, we couldn't resist laughing listening to the severe snoring of our fourth friend. In a short time the strangers also started to laugh and we all lay there laughing hysterically for a long time. From the strength of the effect I estimate I must have gotten at least 40 mcg, so the tabs were at least over 250 mcg!

Good that I didn't eat a hole. Slightly more on topic, does anyone know if tabs will release the acid better in alcohol or by letting them sit in water for a long time? If I understand you right Pupnik, your tabs stored in water still contain more acid than may be expected?
Just to answer your last question I can't tolerate any form of alcohol myself due to severe allergies but I would bet good money that you would get a better and faster and more thorough dissolution from the paper of the LSD into alcohol vs distilled water just going by my recent experience with distilled water and intuition.

I put slivers of 20 tabs into a measured amount of distilled water (80 squeezed droppers full).
shook it up... thereafter for 1/4 tab I took one dropper's worth embracing the floaty bits of tabs.
I always shake prior to withdrawing a full dropper (actually a full dropper of one squeeze looks half full).
the paper still has good stuff in it. My whole purpose of doing this was to avoid hotspots and duds.

for microdoses I squeeze out half back into the bottle getting ~1/8 tab.

You shouldn't use water. How long is that supposed to last? You should use everclear, if not available, 151 proof. Here is a picture of new Liquid and old liquid the old liquid barely lights up under UV because it's been sitting in a solution with water. "Note that LSD is destroyed by UV light in the presence of oxygen, including in water" https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_testing2.shtml

lsd_uv_test__i2013e0354_disp.jpg

oh, well, chlorinated water is not good for the molecule but distilled water is fine. That is why I don't use tap water.
this kit is 1 year old, and will soon be refilled, maybe 1/20th is left.
I just got some more distilled water. blotters are in drawer. Next month I'll mixitup.

Not sure about the materials being shown in the photo above , but I can read 5 yr old LSD over the nothing warped paper below the glowing blue circle, really I can't make out what is happening, what format was the acid, how was it stored, etc.

did they use tap water?

You shouldn't use water. How long is that supposed to last? You should use everclear, if not available, 151 proof. Here is a picture of new Liquid and old liquid the old liquid barely lights up under UV because it's been sitting in a solution with water. "Note that LSD is destroyed by UV light in the presence of oxygen, including in water" https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_testing2.shtml

lsd_uv_test__i2013e0354_disp.jpg
I must agree with @pupnik I honestly don't think distilled water is an issue at all.

As he rightly emphasises, non filtered chlorinated tap water is obviously not recommended with LSD.

For us to get any closer to some objectivity on this however, we really need more precise details- the exact type of water used, and all other storage conditions, i.e. heat and light exposure.

But, regardless, @pupnik , myself and others are not attempting to store LSD in any water or liquid for long periods. My MD bottles barely last me a week, let alone 30-40 days for a typical, disciplined Microdose programme.

Good point on the oxygen component of the water. But we really cannot know if the oxygen degrades the LSD in water, as a part of the water, the same as it does in open air.

That is a seperate question.

And yes, I agree that alcohol like Everclear would be better, not possibly just to minimise degradation, but if using tabs then possibly also a faster and more complete dissolution of the LSD from the paper into the alcohol, vs distilled water.

had 1/2 blotter 1cp yesterday and tripped hard enough to declare 50 mics a great level. alone in locked down condo, wife at locked down hair salon masked all day getting hair streaked while I was having my thoughts and sensations streaked over time. she was gone 6 hours and i tripped for 12.

anyway my distilled water potion (which is 1p+al-lad) still has strong measurable doses after 18 months.

The main point of adding alcohol to the water (20% or greater concentration) is to prevent microbial growth during storage.

@PsychedelicSummer try volumetric dosing for greater accuracy. Use distilled water, measure out say 10mm, add your desired tabs, calculate the per mm dose.
And I agree, it does seem to be more potent than 1p, by how much I can’t tell, but my 12.5 mcg micros are much more noticeable in 1cp than 1p.

I never thought to do that. next time i think i will cut the tab into 4 pieces & see how that goes. Im not looking for a mind blowing trip, just a clearhead.

The main point of adding alcohol to the water (20% or greater concentration) is to prevent microbial growth during storage.

would alcohol effect the time it takes for the drug to leach into the water. could i use alcohol "instead" of water?

Yes, alcohol will work - many millions of blotters arelaid using vodka. It’s made with distilled water, or should be free of chlorine anyway.
The critical point is knowing the ratio of lsd to alcohol. Micrograms per millilitre.
Put a sliced up tab into 5 ml, and you should have 20 mcg per ml, assuming a 100 mcg tab. Whatever ratio you choose is up to you. Do you want potent or gentle juice?
If microdosing, it’s prolly the later.

getting it all off the paper is another thing. therefore I recommend cutting the paper into tiny bits and including them as part of the medicine in your dropper after shaking the bottle.

So far i tried this at
25mcg - perfect for every social occasion where relative clearheadedness is expected.
37,5mcg - 50mcg - perfect for walks. Id even call 50 a decent, although mild, trip.
75mcg - i loved the walk, girlfriend had some thought loops, no lasting problems.
100mcg - positive, intense, at the peak it was difficult to operate scales. I asked my sober friend to weigh the MDMA. Wonderful combo, looking at clouds, very positive body high. Droppes the mdma 4,5-5hours after the 1cplsd. Felt great the next day and weeks.

I love this compound. I also love lsd, but i like that this is easier to dose, since i know that a tab is 100mcg. I dont really notice a qualitative difference.

Hey

could anyone compare the potency of 1-cP to ALD-52 which i guess should be metabolized to LSD almost instantly afaik and in any case seems indistinguishable from LSD in every way if you ask me...

and what is the timeline like / the kinetics? Are they peculiar and different from LSD or quite similar? Maybe this could allude a bit to whether 1-cP moiety just interacts very favorably with plasma esterases or instead makes a big difference for factors like absorption and distribution?

And while not the right thread for it, 1B is just more expected and less potent is it not? I thought 1P would also in most people take longer not shorter, to come up and more of it may get degraded before getting a chance to dissociate and act? Puzzling. :)

I can't help feel also, that the alcohol usage, especially higher concentration like vodka or above ( my Mum's choice ha ha ), may increase the release and dissolution of the acid into the alcohol vs distilled water because I have found on numerous occasions that those dried out leftover tab pieces are enough to blast Me To The Moon like 50 to 60 micrograms worth I swear left in two tabs worth.

So I may be wrong but I just assumed that alcohol especially something like ever clear may Leach a higher percentage of the compound out of the tabs.

So when I measure what should be 10 micrograms I just need to be mindful that actually it is a little less.

@pupnik yes indeed, 50 ug can be a very worthwhile and significqnt experience. It is just about my favorite dose, from low to high recent times. Glad you enjoyed it as much as I have anyway mate.

So far i tried this at
25mcg - perfect for every social occasion where relative clearheadedness is expected.
37,5mcg - 50mcg - perfect for walks. Id even call 50 a decent, although mild, trip.
75mcg - i loved the walk, girlfriend had some thought loops, no lasting problems.
100mcg - positive, intense, at the peak it was difficult to operate scales. I asked my sober friend to weigh the MDMA. Wonderful combo, looking at clouds, very positive body high. Droppes the mdma 4,5-5hours after the 1cplsd. Felt great the next day and weeks.

I love this compound. I also love lsd, but i like that this is easier to dose, since i know that a tab is 100mcg. I dont really notice a qualitative difference.
MDMD and LSD together is magical. My fave drug combo of all time, with moderate good weed throughout.

A nice few beers the following night can be lovely too.

Last edited:
@Solipsis
I only have limited experience with 1a, less with 1cP and only one (higher dose) attempt with 1P. None with 1B

Set and setting are obviously critical. As is Roa, if we are to believe that these drugs are metabolized via the liver to LSD.

What strikes me is that in recent studies, in rodents (?rats?), it’s been shown that these are in fact prodrugs to lsd. Yet they have different binding affinities, depending on the substitution.

To me that would be indicative of different effect profiles. Yet some people can’t differentiate between 1subs and lsd.

I have only ever tried these 1 subs sublingually. With my limited experience I have noticed differences in come up, effects and to a lesser extent, duration -both between them and compared to LSD.

While the duration of all the 1subs I’ve tried seem shorter than lsd (exactly how much differs between them and is difficult for me to pin down as I’ve often comboed 1a and 1cP) they all seem To have a duration of 8-10 hrs; depending on dose, combo etc.

As for effects, 1a seems to come on slower and be more “gentle”, comparatively.

1P hit me hard and fast, and provided me with more of what id consider an lsd headspace (plenty of thought loops and over analyzation). Yet something seemed to be missing from the experience.

1cP seemed to be more rich than 1P. It doesn’t seem quite as smooth, physically, as 1a. Mentally it seemed in between the rushy faster paced 1P and the calmer 1a.

Potency seemed comparable across all trials, ignoring outliers. As it would seem I’m not the only one to notice variations between tabs (specifically 1a). Relative to lsd it’s difficult for me to compare as I’ve always had a hard time believing the supposed ug

I would be willing and am curious to try oral doses, to seee if there were any discernible differences in these areas

Last edited:
@Solipsis: I'd be unable to differentiate between ALD-52 & 1cP-LSD. The few differences I notice I ascribe to normal differences due to set & setting and natural variances in metabolism.

From my experience 1p and ald has a better potency dropped with food than sublingual.
Usually I take them just before eating. I know this is not always a good idea but I'm not really a puking guy and I'm rather thin so I need some reserves.
Potency wise personally 1p < ald (can't compare with street lsd for obvious reasons). Quality wise even if there might have some differences I always find them greatly enjoyable on their own and my best trip ever was with 1p but set and settings was probably the main reason.
I have a very limited experience with 1cP, I tried 2 100µ tabs but I took them after the meal. It took ages to come up. It was fine but a bit weak for my taste (1 usually take 2.5 1P or 2 ald).The duration was longer than usual.
So from my experience, food and metabolism is an important factor in the experience with analogues and it's the main difference I can tell with good old lsd which isn't sensible to those things.

Last edited: