View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

Hi Guys.

New here.

I am a semi experienced acid user I would say, have tripped somewhere near 20 times.

My standard dose is 2 tabs, then maybe 1 or 2 more after peak.

Have got tabs from a variety of sources, have had all sorts of strengths but 2 has always been enough to get me properly tripping with proper swimming visuals.

Worth noting that I have no idea on the dosing when I buy.

Have recently really struggled to find any (In Dorset, if you can! Lol), and came across 1cplsd online.

Ordered 5 100ug tabs from Germany and me and my girlfriend did 2 and a half each. We both had the feeling of being on acid, but very little visually.
Everything was bright and hazy, but very little patterns or movement.

Had expected to trip as hard as usual and was very underwhelmed. It felt like what I imagine 1 to 1 and a half average lsd tabs(from what I have tried) would feel like, but have never done such a small dose.

Do I need to take 5 because what I am used to is obviously much or is 1cplsd just not going to give me what I am looking for? Wary of buying more now.

Welcome to BL, Billc2691!
Sounds like you were used to getting strongly dosed tabs, maybe at a guess I’d say 125-150ug per. You also mentioned eating more after the peak - another factor.
Try 3 next time, or add some cannabis to the mix.

If you’re lacking visuals, try ETH-LAD! It’s a similar substance, generally accepted as slightly more visual or at least differently visual.
But vendor tabs are standardly 100ug or 125 for heavier molecules like 1B-LSD, etc.
Some (albeit rare in some parts) street tabs go as high as 250, but you should get vizzies from 100-150.

Set and setting can be another factor, maybe the most important.
Dark room, or blinds down and some great tunes can make the trip. Moving around from place to place, wandering, sometimes gives me less visual trips than when I remain in one setting for the duration - like the mind gets bored so creates more to look at.

Also worth noting there is a fair bit of variance in the tabs (+/-15% maybe).

Good luck with the next batch and keep on trippin’. :)

Billc
I think DrumTripper is onto something about variance in tabs as well as the potential for your normal tabs to be heavily laid.... also was your trip at night or during the day? I find I get less visuals during the day

I do think there is a metabolic factor at play here as well. Some ppl seem to react quite favourably to the analoges, with little discernible differences between them and lsd. While some of us have high hopes with less than spectacular results, at times.

My 200ug exp was a bit of a let down as well. 300 combined with some dxm and cannabis blew my mind tho... lol ... so combos are always an option if you want to try again and you’re comfortable. But as DT mentioned maybe just increase the dose a bit 5 is a huge jump from 2.5

As a bit of a diversion, there was an interesting paper recently that suggested that blotters that were produced by spraying blotter paper with a solution may indeed have "hot spots" with higher concentration than the remainder of the paper. The study used blotters with a mix of 25C-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe but the principle should hold for any drug delivered on blotter.

So that may be responsible for a small amount of variance in experiences, at least with sprayed blotter. I imagine soaked blotters would have a little more consistent dose.

As a bit of a diversion, there was an interesting paper recently that suggested that blotters that were produced by spraying blotter paper with a solution may indeed have "hot spots" with higher concentration than the remainder of the paper. The study used blotters with a mix of 25C-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe but the principle should hold for any drug delivered on blotter.

Interesting indeed. I hope we don’t mind some more digression lol.. Now I don’t have many trials with any of the analogues. I have the most with 1a (ald 52), and likely not enough to draw any definitive conclusions, but with multiple attempts at 200ug I’ve had considerably variable results across various sets/settings.... and in my readings I see a number of ppl reporting such variations

So I think Billc would be risqué to jump from 2.5 to 5 unless you’re prepared for the possibility of deep space travel lol ...

I thought the 300 mic 1cp dose i did tonight puts the equivalent dose of 1p-lsd or ALD 52 to shame I have done sheets of those 2 and 1cp-lsd is to me a clear winner of the 3. I never tried 1b-LSD.
So this shit is some chemistry accident drug accident with no history or anything i'm used to TIHKAL journal entries or something, any chance I'm going to giving myself brain damage buying a few sheets, its hard to gauge risk of something that didn't exist last year.

Well I tried my ALD2 thursday night for the first time ever. 200ug plus 30ug 1cP-LSD.

I was already insanely wasted on kava, cannabis edibles/vapor plus etizolam ( which doesn't seem to kill or diminish my trips ), so 230ug at 11.15pm.

It didnt smack me in my face. The ALD come up and peak was surprisingly smooth.

It was well well messy. I took a load more Kava right after the acid combo.

Then hit some powerful Durban Poison in the digital Herbotizer Ti vaporizer. Very strong vape.

I tried going to bed, less than 2 hours in, partly as an exoeriment lol, partly cos I was so hammered and tired. I was also highly stressed out that evening, hence my spontaneous wild abandon!

Sleeping didn't really work. So I got up, that is when I hit the Durban Poison actually. At about t +2 hours in.

Still, the ALD peak was gentle enough. Not overwhelming but very pleasurable.
But it wasn't really until yesterday Friday day time when I had to haul myself up after a very short nap to attend an appointment at my job centre with my mum driving me there.

I took a very strong cup of cannabis tea on the way to the Jobcentre and boy when I sat in that building at 3:15 p.m. which was 16 hours after dosing I was absolutely off my head not so much visually but certainly the world had a very different appearance like an Alice in Wonderland type reality.

The cannabis tea I misjudged the dose and took a pretty huge dose straining it from leftover Herb and lecithin bundle in muslin from making edibles.

The tea massively boosted the trip. Actually it was pretty uncomfortable feeling so totally wasted and head blown but quite fascinating and scintillating at the same time.

It was exactly 4 hours from when I drag myself up to my alarm somehow at 1 p.m.to get washed and manage my allergies, to the time when I was finally back home and able to rest on my bed free to my own devices again at 5 pm.

Those 4 hours seems more like 4 days and I experienced the most significant time dilation I have done for many years much more so than I have been with significantly higher doses of 1cp LSD.

Minutes seems like hours. My head was really out there and very altered. The experience was also surprisingly long lasting and I was completely off my head in a highly altered headspace for the rest of the day and evening.

I topped up with 75 ug of 1cp LSD yesterday early evening which instantly affected me and brought me back up and kept the trip going again to prevent me crashing before I could eat. I took loads more kava as well, which really potentiates and boosts the lysergamides.

So, regarding potency of ALD vs 1P vs 1cP....I would agree with @Viraldrome above, 1cP is much stronger than 1p IME.

But my 200ug ALD, plus 30ug 1cP, after a 13ug 1cP microdose earlier on, was a very impactful, interesting, somewhat mind bending, magical and very long lasting experience.

ALD definitely keeps going longer than both 1p and 1cP.

One of my best trips for long time. I was out of my comfort zone yesterday which I kind of like because that's where the excitement is with psychedelics for me.

230ug on top of 13ug, was easily as full and deep a psychedelic experience as I have had over past 13 months since discovering the clearnet lysergamides last January.

Only 13 ALD tabs left. No more on the horizon. I like it. Definitely different to tne others. More of a mental trip.

I also have 5 220ug plus legit Californian sunrise tabs refrigerated since last February. I haven't taken lsd-25 itself for at least 7 years now.

Regarding the discussion about hotspots and inaccurately dosed tabs, or high levels of variation.... of course I respect all of you guys and your own experience and intuition but in my experience I have not felt that there has been any significant noticeable variation in the potency from tab to tab.

Effects have seemed very consistent but I'm certainly not ruling it out but at the same time I do believe that there are so many other factors mental and physical which would make the same dose significantly harder or weaker hitting depending on the timing and occasion.

10% variation is likely Im sure.

So @tired of crap 200ug ALD could be 180ug, or 220ug by that margin. That in itself would be a significant difference.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I must conclude that this substance really makes me sick, there is no psychedelic effects or anything whatsoever I just get sick and cough my stomach out I wouldn't recommend.

that sounds like you got something else,
but maybe it is poisonous to Egyptian peregrine falcons.

I think you got something else.

I’ve had trips turn sour when on the verge of a flu or food poisoning incident. Those times were nasty and I blamed the substance; in retrospect, those were the times i was dehydrated or full of garbage food. Not suggesting that is your case, but one could reflect on that and prepare for next time. But we are all different. I find ALD-52 the smoothest, then 1p, then 1cp, then ETH-LAD. Seems most others prefer 1cp to 1p by the slightest of margins, but we’re all different and different at different times fir various reasons.
For example, I puked 7 times on one of my eth-lad trips, swore it was the lad, swore never to drop it again, but have found subsequent trips with it (when i got my nerve back to drop) to be perfect. But that puke fest was due to going all day at work in the heat with no food or water break, then dropping at the end of the day, tired and dehydrated.
When I’m prepared physically and mentally, it’s little or no issue.

Point being, maybe wait a bit, and try a small dose (25-33ug) on a GREAT day, with all your bodily needs well oiled and report back. I’m hoping, and suggesting, that it’ll be a better trip.

But we’re all different; your body might hate the cyclo-propyl version.
Best to you and your future trips! :)

Like pupnik said, 50 mics of lysergamides with some cannabis is very blissful and yet a totally together trip. I like pairing with eth-lad, but wanna try 1cp very soon.
What is the consensus on duration for 1cp? Do you folks find it quicker coming up AND gliding down, or what?
I find the duration in the same ballpark as the other 1X-LSD compounds I have tried. Maybe 1a felt a bit longer than the others but I haven't had it in a while. The total come-up time of 1cp is similar to 1p. The difference is I feel the first effects sooner and then it builds up gradually. With 1p it seems like I feel no effects at all for a while and then it hits all at once very fast as soon as I start feeling something.

So I took 3/4 tab 1cP 9pm last night immediately after a couple hours deep sleep. Moderate glass of kava. One more hour plus after. Went for a night time walk to collect some chapattis.

By 2 hours, I had come up very noticeably. I hit 4 big vaporizer hits of a very hallucinogenic outdoor sativa plant. The effects were very good. Not overwhelming, not at all undsrwhelming. Followed by bigger kava dose plus 1mg Etizolam.

More than my 50ug trips, despite a similar dose the previous day which was another insane trip. I was very happy with the dose. Not wishing I had taken more.

Head has been sent into a very bad place due to mega high household stress with my mum, both have been ill, possibly corona but we have amazing, life saving alternative remedies, approaches, and devices to very quickly knock out any type of infection, or at least lower it by 80% plus in only a day.

I just took another whole tab at 2 am, feeling gradually more settled. The 75ug mellowed out so I thought of a 50ug top up. But then thought, heck it eat the other half as well.

Redosing ALWAYS works for me. While I am still awake and the acid is still there. Just to make the initial dose worthwhile in many hours to come, lingering tomorrow rather than tapering down and being obscured by my Kava.

I drank another strong glass of Kava with the 2am 100ug tab.

So, 1cP continues to work very well for me, however often I trip, on all doses. I genuinely do not seem to be building a tolerance and I can access the full tripping headspace with visual effects and the whole magical universe aspect it seems any time I am up for it.

And I've recklessly been taking at least some 1cp LSD most days whether it's 15 micrograms, 25, 30, or 50 or above.

I swear there must be something different about my own physiology or brain chemistry or maybe there is a mind over matter spiritual aspect whereby certain vastly journey souls like myself, can simply tap into deep hallucinogenic experiences at virtually any time and frequency simply using the substance as a Trigger.

Anyway besides the fact I have been in the most terribly depressed mindset where I really do not want to be alive anymore because of general living situations in life suffering and more, I have to say the 1cp LSD has been again very pleasant and enjoyable and smooth this evening.

I think that is all I have to say for now folks but wishing you all well! Im not planning more acid now, but enough prepared kava waits on tap for when I am ready to access a deeper, more care-free relaxed state in some hours. I expect cannabis edibles will accompany kava.

@Drum Tripper hello mate. Always very much appreciate and enjoy hearing your non-arrogant, open minded and experienced flexible take and views on all things.

You always add great perspective and give the soundest most considerate advice.

Btw guys- newsletter from the producers concerning the expected upcoming Dutch ban on research chemicals there will be many products mainly stimulants disappearing from production but the lysergamides and tryptamines will remain unaffected so that's fantastic news for now anyway.

By 30 minutes in, the 100ug redose is coming on fully enough. None of this....after 1 hour it will do nothing. I am officially going to throw that bullshit out of the window in my own case and experience, but I realise I may be unique here.

@AutoTripper I’m wondering if this is true for you for other lysergamides, or if this effective-redosing is more unique to 1cp?
I found the only time i got a noticeable bump from after-peak redosing was when i added eth-lad to a 1p trip (now that i can navigate that combo).
We must all be slightly different with regard to uptake, absorption, metabolism, etc. and this has got me curious. Not that i need an excuse to try it out for myslf, bu just wondering your thoughts on that. Cheers

@AutoTripper I’m wondering if this is true for you for other lysergamides, or if this effective-redosing is more unique to 1cp?
I found the only time i got a noticeable bump from after-peak redosing was when i added eth-lad to a 1p trip (now that i can navigate that combo).
We must all be slightly different with regard to uptake, absorption, metabolism, etc. and this has got me curious. Not that i need an excuse to try it out for myslf, bu just wondering your thoughts on that. Cheers
Hello mate. Yes I'm certainly open to that consideration regarding 1cp in particular.

But I also believe in anomalies and exceptions. I do truly believe that the way my own brain chemistry and consciousness and biology are working and perhaps this is related to my general lifestyle and supplement usage in particular high dosage of vitamin C ascorbic acid which I have a sneaking intuitive suspicion may actually very quickly reset tolerance as well as potentiate the lysergamide experience, may play a factor here as well in resetting my tolerance much faster or perhaps even preventing it from developing anywhere near as quickly.

But my poly drug use will also possibly play a role. Regular edibles in high doses, and daily kava for many months now.

And I was discussing this with my good friend and member here @TripSitterNZ who like myself has been extremely far out for many years on the deepest psychedelic experiences and whose personality and brain chemistry is radically reformed as a result and he also experiences consistent and strong effects from all sorts of doses and shares my feelings on how he can on trip very regularly without tolerance being a Factor or a problem and still get completely out there on low doses like 70 ug.

I think consciousness comes into this whole tolerance Factor more than we realise and take for granted and I think the way that our own unique minds and brains operate can determine whether we can tap into and access the experience as well.

All I know is I have been taking some sort of dose virtually every day for many months and I still get consistent and noticeable and worthwhile effect from literally any dose like 10 ug will be effective and 25 ug will actually give me visuals and a come up.

If I took 200ug right now I would have a full and and Powerful and immersive trip with full visual effects I have no doubt. I honestly think high dose ascorbic acid may be at play here though, on the bioilogical level.

But I do certainly think that 1cp LSD may be slightly different in how tolerance does not develop so quickly or as much.

Mind over matter too, not, consciously, but as a result of conscioysness expansion and rewired brain chemistry.

Heavy heavy ecstasy abuse also, 3500 e's from 96 to 2005, massive brain and consciousness alteration- maybe this is another factor.

Yes Lyme Disease is a bitch. It totally destroyed my life, immune system and messed up my nervous system, to this day, 15 years on.

I cleared the actual underlying biologically engineered borrelia bacteria several years ago but lyme disease is not an infection it is a condition as a result of the neurological bacteria and I define lyme disease as "immune and nervous system dysregulation" which is so difficult to correct it could be considered as virtually incurable for many people.

I just live with it and do the best I can but I'm just fighting to survive and have the best life quality and least amount of suffering I can every single day unable to travel or partake in any leisurely activities just essential survival necessities really with as much fun and Hobby as I can squeeze in to keep my Focus and motivation and sanity but it really is an incredibly grinding and difficult way to live with the most severe allergies and intolerances you could possibly imagine and such a heavily compromised immune system I am permanently fighting multiple chronic infections.

I have had at least two infections in my lungs every single day simultaneously since 2005 at least answer the majority of the time it is between 4 and 6 infections at a time.

I can treat and clear every single infection but I contract new infections at the same rate so it's like treading water in a vicious circle with such a high degree of suffering.

Covid19 is 1000 percent a man-made biological organism by the way not like a natural annual flu. I'm almost certain the cat will come out of the bag soon regarding this one they won't be able to keep a lid on it for much longer the established lying Media controlled by the Elite.

It was released by accident but is not nearly as fatal as it was intended to be it was designed to have a very high infection rate which was then to be paired with another virus whic has a much higher fatality rate but there was an accidental release in China it was intended to be released in America to bring down Donald Trump who is the hugest Thorne and hurdle the elites have had to deal with for many years regarding their plans for depopulation and total global control.

So we were actually very lucky for this outbreak and I do believe that lots of good will come up out of this and that some very good actions are taking place behind the scenes now regarding the fight between the Good and Evil elites battling for control and order on this planet.

Phrases like "nature fighting back" are just ridiculous IMO. I find it staggering that people can't logically see and accept that this is very clearly a biologically engineered organism there is tons of evidence that these organisms have been biologically engineered for a very long time. AIDS is man made. Lyme Disease too, unquestionably. Too many sick minded, evil psychopaths out there in this world with technology and means beyond your average mind controlled persons capacity for belief.

Last edited:
It’s why we were given acid - a molecule of hope!
I feel you, @AutoTripper and think allot of the same things.
The way our govs are reacting feels too proscribed, and protracted.
The elites need to be thumb-printed or something, a good re-wiring.

One thing I also agree with is your mention of intentionality and tolerance; will plays a role, major or minor depending on the person.
I remember taking another hit on several occasions and getting another peak, more viz, and an extended trip. Most swear that the only effect is lengthening the trip, but it may come down to individual traits, diets, chemistry, and usage. I’m no neuro-scientist, but until they do thousands of trials to fully explore this stuff, no one can simply refute anything, really.

Trip on, fish on . . .

It’s why we were given acid - a molecule of hope!
I feel you, @AutoTripper and think allot of the same things.
The way our govs are reacting feels too proscribed, and protracted.
The elites need to be thumb-printed or something, a good re-wiring.

One thing I also agree with is your mention of intentionality and tolerance; will plays a role, major or minor depending on the person.
I remember taking another hit on several occasions and getting another peak, more viz, and an extended trip. Most swear that the only effect is lengthening the trip, but it may come down to individual traits, diets, chemistry, and usage. I’m no neuro-scientist, but until they do thousands of trials to fully explore this stuff, no one can simply refute anything, really.

Trip on, fish on . . .
Yes regarding re dosing being effective for me personally I usually am maintaining the psychedelic and psychoactive buzz and experience for a prolonged period without it becoming deactivated or me detaching from it and returning to normal thinking processes and I find that not only does it extend the experience but it also can bring about a shift into a slightly different or higher mindset as my mind is so deep and probing and really far out there anyway it's like an additional dose at anytime can have different effects to which it may have for somebody who's tripping experiences are totally unlike my own and much more grounded.

Last edited:
Ok just got another 5 strip in the mail and immediately dropped a 1/4 tab.
Fast forward 4.5 hours and this is the strongest 1/4 tab I;ve ever taken. Feels like 50ug of 1p or like 40ug eth-lad.
Suuuuuper smooth comeup, but food was tough to finish.
No body load at all, and my fuck, is this visual!
Just now rounding the peak, and feeling relieved.
I’m getting mild patterning and old-school breathing/melting if I stare for 20 seconds or so.
Never did I ever have 25ug kick so hard! Like, I don’t really need to go past this level.
Must be down to freshness. :)