Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Netflix Mega-thread vs Netflix Originals Suck

Episode 5 of 'The Witcher', I see there's a cloning theme...taking over the body and memories of someone else so that they can continue their evil agenda. One of them had the nerve to say "Children are our favorite." Yeah, I know. 🙄 Just another example of how they're putting what they're up to in these shows/movies.

I told you.

A couple of years ago I read the four Fantasy books that The Witcher is based on - by a Polish Fantasy writer. The books are real good! So The Witcher is on my radar after Ares!

I am going to get those books!

I liked The Witcher a lot!
so did my daughter.
We keep texting the theme song to each other.
We have found heavy metal versions, disco versions etc. it has been fun!

”Toss a coin to your Witcher, Oh Valley of Plenty!” Oooooohhhhh!

Last edited:
That was a great tune! The Witcher was fine as hell. I was jealous of what's-her-face when she got to have filthy sex with him. It was so funny when they were looking in the window watching them.

I am going to get those books!

I liked The Witcher a lot!
so did my daughter.
We keep texting the theme song to each other.
We have found heavy metal versions, disco versions etc. it has been fun!

”Toss a coin to your Witcher, Oh Land of Plenty!”
There's also a video game series based on the novels, if you like gaming. I never played any of them but they got pretty good reviews if I recall correctly.

Yeah, I stopped playing video games after GTA came out. I loved GTA. I would hit up the strip club all the time and drive around blasting amazing tunes.

Resident Evil was my favorite PlayStation game ever!

Yeah, I stopped playing video games after GTA came out. I loved GTA. I would hit up the strip club all the time and drive around blasting amazing tunes.

Resident Evil was my favorite PlayStation game ever!
Both great series as well, I especially loved RE4. I have a shit ton of old gaming equipment from the early 90s onward and my wife just got a Switch so she can play the newest Zelda game, but I find it hard to get into games these days myself. Fond memories though.

And if I smoke weed I end up playing more games. Something about the two go real well together. I guess because normally, I see weed and gaming as unproductive activities, but together, they're just so much fun.

Going to install a camera in my room in order to film my life: masturbation, sex, masturbation, sex, drugs, masturbation, sex, drugs, masturbation ...

That was a great tune! The Witcher was fine as hell. I was jealous of what's-her-face when she got to have filthy sex with him. It was so funny when they were looking in the window watching them.

Ooohhh ooh oo ooooohhhh! Yes indeed! The Witcher is fine.
I was jealous too.
I have been having some good dreams with The Witcher. Heheh. 😉

'Deadcon' is a pretty good horror film on Netflix.

These obnoxious social media influencers and their equally obnoxious fans all go to this convention/festival. The hotel suite that the influencers are staying in is spooky and things go really wrong.

I'm gonna finally watch the 3rd episode of 'The Outsider' on HBO because a new episode comes on in a minute.

I know the Grammys are on, but fuck that noise. I'm so sick of those demonic artists with their shitty music. There are no new songs that I like. All garbage.