• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy PCP Thread

Anyone have information on how nicotine affects pcp intoxication? I know it can dull or increase effects in other dissociatives.

No erowids pretty good actually, sorry man, I'm mega fucked or I'd be more help. With PCP you can vape nearly any form really, it's just with certain chemicals it's best because of MP's, degradation, etc. No worries with the wet though!

My best advice is if you don't want to take the trouble, dip a cig yourself, and just start with small hits. With P, believe me youll know when your there!

The eastern canadian "putty" that's about 20% pure used to make 10-15 bags of "mess" (cut with lactose), people know it's not mescaline, but it's ideal for snorting. That putty is very difficult to smoke when it is very hard, i've had it when it was oilier and was able to take a butter knife and spread some on a joint the last time I had a contact for it, circa fall 2008 and I can see how some would like it more smoked, but I think it's too dangerous the way its presented in america. Most people take random doses by smoking a pre-dipped "sherm" or w/e and its what causes most bad trips, way too much coming in at once will disturb some. Hell, snorting more than 2g of mess/mesc, which is made from 1g of "pure"/putty (the distributors are real smart in their increments. I don't know what the cut is for that 20-25% pure stuff but it is inert, it's white taking over almost completely the yellow natural colour of pcp. But then again, there was a lot of PCE also or mixes of PCP/PCE so maybe that why 2g of snorted mesc would throw me on my ass, which is like a matchead's worth of the putty before being mixed into lactose to make mad profit. (really thats the main point, they don't sell pure to just anybody, bad experiences doing so caused those who distribute it to carefully vet who gets to obtain the 1/15 (1 for 15 bags of mess) putty. It's also why it had such a bad reputation here in the early 2000's too, some people would take way too fucking much, I got stories that would make you laugh your ass off at how crazy/paranoid I've seen some people act (but mostly what they said). It doesn't incapacitate you as much as DXM that's for sure.

I find it to greatly increase the "fullness" of the experience.

Full how? I'm a daily smoker and this would be my first time with pcp. I don't know how often I'd smoke one while intoxicated but I want to remain cautious if smoking were to be too much. Of course I'll know how this affects me later after the fact. The 3mg might be 4mg now. It is a nice white power that sticks to itself. I doubt it's cut very much. The stuff from the vial may be a different story.

Well first off let me state that I posted about it increasing the fullness thinking this was the 3-meo-pcp thread, but my experience has held true on both MXE and 3-meo-pcp so I'd be fairly confident in saying it holds true with pcp itself.

That being said, hmm... how to explain it... You know how on some chemicals, those that seem to not have a very broad receptor affinity, you can be really high but the experience feels either lacking in some way or just not "full"? Example: LSD feels like the perfect psychedelic to me, maybe it's just placebo since I know about it's pharmacology, but I can tell that it's just hitting so many receptors, it just feels like it's modulating everything it can. It's really "full". Nicotine (I use powerful e-cigs, not cigarettes) seems to add to the fullness feeling of MXE and 3-meo-pcp. I'll suddenly find myself feeling like something is missing, but as soon as I hit the e-cig it just bumps it up half a level and I no longer have the feeling of something missing.

Does that make sense?

I grew up in an area where PCP or dust/wet/sherm/illy whatever you want to call it, has been popular for decades.

I'm not sure why it's like this; but it has been for the last 45+ years, and still is hypothetically avaialble here if someone wants it since there is a demand for it.

I never used it but a lot of people I know did.

Nobody ever went crazy, or got violent on it like you hear about people doing or see them doing on youtube and in documentaries. In high or moderate doses these people told me how it made movement difficult or almost impossible.

Since it's so common here when I was growing up as a teenager in the days when only schwag and mids were available and everyone smoked out of either a metal or wooden pipe long before vapes were around, I would get herb and have this older guy I knew who told me how he'd used PCP before a few times in the 70s and loved it take a hit of it first to make sure there was no dust on it. He then told me how if it had been dusted herb I would know it since it really reaks like chems.

Other people I knew who smoked dust said how it just made them feel floaty, chill/relaxed, some would walk and stumble and slur their words and they said it felt like they were floating a bit above the ground.

One guy I knew who loved PCP turned out to be a major alcoholic and loved drugs that made him physically numb.

Someone else I knew who loved PCP said how they loved it since they love disassociative drugs like Ketamine, high doses of DXM, and this was long before MXE; but I'm sure he would have loved that.

I know someone who had never used PCP at all before and they used a lot of coke, and then intentionally smoked lots of hits of PCP out of a 2 foot acrylic grafix bong, and they said how that night they thought they had literally died, or were a zombie; but how they did not want to repeat the experience; but were glad that they had done it. This guy also said how at times he was so sedated from it he thought he was going to pass out.

I know someone else who snorted some at a live concert and thought they were going to pass out.

Someone else I knew smoked a bowl of it or a few hits and they watched a movie and had an out of body experience where they were watching themselves watch the movie from above their body.

The older guy I know who loved it when he used it in the 70s a few times said how it made him feel very, very sedated or down, or all messed up, and how he drew a very good portrait of Jimmy Page on it, and he has no real artistic ability at all when sober or on other drugs.

I know one dust head who used way too much of it as a teenager; but he was always sort of different or 'off' in a way. I have no idea if he uses PCP as an adult as I haven't seen him in a very long time.

I'm thinking that I may have possibly gotten ahold of PCP mistankely
Friend of mine broke into a vet office and stole a couple of bottles of what was suppose to be ketamine.....they dries it out( it was in a liquid form) and it ended up a powder....like 5 people sat down and did like 1/4 gram lines and they all passed out for about 9-12 hours. So we tried it In smaller amounts through the next month, almost always with the same result .....falling asleep.....in retrospect I think it may have been a stronger tranquilizer....I wish we would of just dipped a cig in the original liquid and tried that! We may have been sitting on a goldmine,.....ended up giving it all away.....it ended up making like a 1/2 ounce of powder

PCP is not used by vets in vials afaik....

Check if it has xylazine in it besides K, try reading the label next time? Tiletamine is another possibility I guess. Strange that people are interested in passing out for half a day.

Don't try to smoke aqueous ketamine... and especially not K with xylazine, that could get dangerous next to harmful to your resp sys. If the effects are not making sense with what they are supposed to be, how could you not check it out as opposed to giving it away to other people - it seems incredibly irresponsible.

I've gotten products in the street that were supposed to be just like K, but 'stronger' and i've heard them being referred to as elephant tranquilizers... Same reaction, passed right out with no trip at all. Throw that stuff right away, it's probably a tranquilizer.

PCP is not used as even an animal anesthetic. It's only used to research things like NMDA receptors and mouse or primate models of schizophrenia/drug addiction/drug discrimination.

I think Telazol (tiletamine + zolazepam) is the "elephant tranquilizer" sold on the streets. 'Cause it's a dissociative plus a benzo it is way more prone to blackouts than either alone. (That's something you want in a drug for sedating animals, but not really for a recreational drug.)

Either that or it's MXE. But Telazol is sold in vials as far as I know, (just like ketamine is) and even MXE doesn't cause blackouts with 100% frequency (unless you push your dosage).

Ketamine is still used in veterinary settings and for certain human indications (children undergoing minor surgery, paramedic usage before arrival at hospital and switch to a better anesthetic, rapid depression treatment) wherever it's not restricted by law. The number of places that control ketamine closely grows by the day.

I think PCP is still used to knock out very large animals, elephants, the sort. It's not schedule I afterall.

No it's not- maybe it could be, but no PCP has been made for medical use since the '60s (? Maybe earlier).

That said a fair bit of PCP is still made for research/analytical use, it's not that uncommon to come across it in university labs and such like. In addition it's probably one of the few drugs worth stealing from such a lab, as you're unlikely to have access to more than 50mg- half a point of 99% pure MDMA is still fuck all, half a point of 99%pure PCP is ~5-20 doses.

limonov,

Following your suggestions, one would be risking getting charged for trespassing, forced entry, vandalism, burglary, and drug possession, at least. I'd presume that would result in at least a felony conviction or a stint of no less than a year in a penitentiary.

Besides, phencyclidine is incredibly easy to synthesise. There's no rationale for having to steal this drug. And the only reason one should ever burglarise a university's chemistry laboratory is to acquire the necessary equipment (glassware, analytical balances, personal safety equipment, other lab accoutrements) to start up your own operation.

Last edited:
Smoked about 4mg pcp a little bit ago. Not feeling a whole lot. Was wondering if i is safe to do ketamine on top of it if things dont progress.

EDIT: I did some weak ghb last night. Did that cause these weak effects'?

EDIT 2: Last dissociative use was two weeks ago. High tolerance to k from the week before that. Did it alot for several days to a week. Long lasting tolerance? Coulda just fucked myself there?

Last edited:
Help me with understanding the drug "WET"

I need some clarity on exactly what it is that gets people high when smoking a wet, dipper, stick etc. I am with the understanding that it is embalm fluid laced with pcp. Yet i see embalm fl being called pcp as its slang name. Does embalm fluid, when smoked as a wet cigarette, get you high? I want to know if it is simply taking the embalm and dipping a cig in it and smoking it or does it have to have the pcp chemical as well. I live in an area where it's very popular and I want to understand exactly what I'm dealing with since I live around it. TY Please avoid opinions on this because we all have plenty of them. I want someone that knows for a fact or has experienced it.

Wet, dust, and the rest of the slang terms are just terms for the drug PCP.

I've never used it but lots of my friends have as it's very common in the city where I grew up and has been for decades. Nobody ever went crazy, or got violent on it. In low doses my peers/friends said it would make them feel as though they were floating or even flying when walking or when the one guy I knew jumped off a parked car after smoking it. At moderate, and high doses my friends said it made them sort of become an outside observer to themselves, they had trouble walking, moving, and would slur their words.

I know someone else who snorted some that was in powder format and they thought it was a different drug, and they said how it made them feel very sedated and almost pass out. Another person I know who is an alcoholic actually loved PCP since he said it made him feel very numb like large quantities of alcohol did.

"Embalming fluid" is just a slang term. Actual embalming fluids including formaldehyde will not get you high if you use or take them.

People dip cigs into liquid PCP and smoke it that way. Or the liquid PCP will be put onto mint leaves, parsley, or onto really low-quality cannabis or herb and people smoke it that way. It's not really actual embalming fluid as I posted about above. My friends that have used PCP told me how when it's on herb or something else you can easily tell since it smells like chemicals, and it's not like regular cannabis.

Erowid has a lot of info on PCP.

This is a thread about PCP that's got a lot of info in it.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/316953-The-Big-amp-Dandy-PCP-Thread

Last edited:
TY for a better understanding. You said in low doses so are you referring to a wet cigarette? So if wet is a term for pcp then where does the embalm fluid come in at? What part does embalm fluid play when they dip them cigarettes and is that what's getting them high?