• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

I like 3-MeO-PCE a little better, but 3-HO-PCP is definitely nice stuff, much nicer than 3-MeO-PCP. 3-MeO-PCE is pretty similar to 3-HO-PCP, except mellower and more psychedelic. For me, anyway.
I am excited to try it out. It seems like they compliment one another very well. If it gets even mellower and more psychedelic than this, then I am in for a treat.

I am excited to try it out. It seems like they compliment one another very well. If it gets even mellower and more psychedelic than this, then I am in for a treat.
Got a chance to try 3-meo-pce (think I'll go drop by and post in that thread if it is active at all). Definitely more mellow, probably half as potent, seems like a bit of serotonergic activity which is nice, but doesn't compare to 3-HO-PCP which is the crown jewel of dissos on the market right now imo.

Love this stuff. 12mg was superb, some paranoia on the back end. Make sure to drink plenty of water on this one.

I was really dehydrated from work and took this and was wondering why it was lasting so bloody long. I swear It was recycling from my bladder, damn you lipophilicity! This compound causes diaphoresis of feet and hands in particular. I stress drink water on this compound.

I am on tail end as we speak. F-phenibut 200mg and large amounts of water were tremendous comedown aides. Cannabis on the tail end is also nice but paranoia ramping factor so be careful. I never get paranoid on cannabis alone.

Had a lovely trip on 3-HO-PCP a couple days ago, decided to do it at a party, took 17mg (fairly high dose for some, but I have a bit of a tolerance from years of dissociative use) before my friend and I headed out and I had an exceptionally good time. Socializing was easy despite some mild issues talking (stuttering and whatnot) which didn't bother me since everyone was fucked up anyway. I played banjo alongside my friend who was on acoustic and it sounded pretty good, my ideas flowed easily and I felt like I was able to access any note on the fretboard with ease. I've always felt like I play a hell of a lot better on dissociatives, I'm more creative and my ideas flow easier, I've even gone back and listened to recordings of myself after the fact and they still held up. The boost in creativity is probably one of my favorite things about dissociatives. This one isn't as good to make music on as 3-MEO-PCP as it's much more debilitating and less stimulating, but it's still wonderful.

It's such a warm dissociative, I typically have pretty bad social anxiety but I had no issues this time, despite it being a pretty loud house party with a few people I didn't know. It felt great to socialize and catch up with old friends. I just love the feeling of being detached but somewhat manic and very euphoric while dissociated in a social setting, I kept thinking about how high I was and how safe I felt and just had a shit eating grin the whole time.

When we got back I redosed another 10mg as I had pretty much come down by then and was just enjoying the afterglow. Sat down to play some Red Dead Redemption 2 on my friend's massive TV and found myself getting sucked into it, the immersion was rather intense. I highly recommend playing video games on this stuff, I particularly love games with realistic graphics, I get really immersed in the experience, RDR2 in particular is amazing. After an hour or so I went on a walk, it was about 5AM at the time and pitch black. The moment I got outside I started dancing a bit (I was out in the middle of nowhere, only reason I felt comfortable doing this) and then started walking up a dirt road a bit. I didn't go far but it was very tranquil and peaceful walking around in the dead of night under the stars.

All in all I'd say 3-HO-PCP is one of my favorite dissociatives, up there with MXE, DCK, 3-MEO-PCP and 3-MEO-PCE, which are my personal favorites. I didn't like it much at first but after a few trips it really started to grow on me. I've been afterglowing for the couple days after and I've been in a great mood in general, very little anxiety and the antidepressant effects are very apparent, even two days after the fact.

Note: All the doses I've listed here are very high due to having a high tolerance, I wouldn't recommend anyone take 27mg in one night, even if you spaced it out as I did. Start very low and work your way up, it's a very potent drug. Stay informed and stay safe, everyone.

Last edited:
so I’ve done only about 100mg of the 250mg I received 2 months ago, but I just ordered another gram, which should last me indefinitely. Gonna throw 250mg in the freezer and save it for the end times. This is the best drug I’ve ever tried. All other dissos (i have a small bag of everything on the market right now) are good, but I don’t feel the need to use them very often anymore, so this will probably be my last drug purchase for a long time. I’ve spent too much in the last 6 months (street MDMA/mushrooms have gotten insanely pricey...) and why buy anymore of anything when I have 100+ doses of 3-ho-pcp on hand? Feels good to have found a drug that feels like it was made for you.

as a side note, I don’t find this fiendish at all. I had a much more difficult time controlling my intake of 3-meo-pcp. And ketamine/DCK/2f are more addicting to me because they’re shorter lasting/have less after effects the next day. 3-ho-pcp lends itself to ritualistic use for me. I’m fine with doing it once a month and not much more because it loses its magic quickly.

Has anybody had experience about dissociative use after Lasik surgery?
I've had Lasik and used dissociatives after, not right after mind you, in fact I think I wasn't really using dissociatives that much during that time in my life and the "recovery period", so to speak, although I did use some other drugs within probably 2 weeks. IIRC it's probably best to abstain from anything too hard on your system for about that time at least, because while your eyes are still healing you don't want anything to interrupt the healing process, by affecting tear production or otherwise. It hasn't been studied to my knowledge but I wouldn't be surprised if dissociatives dry your eyes out a little just from the general whole body anaesthesia and possible interference with autonomic functions such as blinking and normal eye movement. Other than that, nothing of note to report IMO/IME.

I've had Lasik and used dissociatives after, not right after mind you, in fact I think I wasn't really using dissociatives that much during that time in my life and the "recovery period", so to speak, although I did use some other drugs within probably 2 weeks. IIRC it's probably best to abstain from anything too hard on your system for about that time at least, because while your eyes are still healing you don't want anything to interrupt the healing process, by affecting tear production or otherwise. It hasn't been studied to my knowledge but I wouldn't be surprised if dissociatives dry your eyes out a little just from the general whole body anaesthesia and possible interference with autonomic functions such as blinking and normal eye movement. Other than that, nothing of note to report IMO/IME.

Thanks so much man, great points, specially the one with autonomic functions as I've noticed that my blinking frequency is way less than normal which is great for watching stuff and VR, but it wouldn't be good for my current situation I guess. I'm healing way faster than I thought, but better safe than sorry.
I've smoked weed each day so far without any complications, but regarding dissociatives I was not so sure.

No problem, although I would say reduced blinking frequency is not really ever a good thing, if you notice yourself blinking less you should maybe try to consciously blink when you remember. ;) Especially post-LASIK where reduced corneal sensitivity might also aggravate dry-eye symptoms. Although it seems there's a lot of variability in recovery rates and how susceptible people are to this. Personally I also had a very quick recovery and just as an off-topic aside for anyone considering LASIK, I'd recommend it to anyone. Ideally I'd avoid the budget high street clinics which tend to have a greater percentage of negative outcomes - especially if they're still using a mechanical scalpel to make the initial flap rather than a laser-only procedure. Although for sure the vast majority of people will still have good results wherever they get it, despite the occasional scare story as of right now it's a pretty mature and by most measures pretty amazing technology and I wouldn't be surprised if in the next couple of decades it becomes routinely offered in high street ophthalmologists instead of contacts or glasses.

No problem, although I would say reduced blinking frequency is not really ever a good thing, if you notice yourself blinking less you should maybe try to consciously blink when you remember. ;) Especially post-LASIK where reduced corneal sensitivity might also aggravate dry-eye symptoms. Although it seems there's a lot of variability in recovery rates and how susceptible people are to this. Personally I also had a very quick recovery and just as an off-topic aside for anyone considering LASIK, I'd recommend it to anyone. Ideally I'd avoid the budget high street clinics which tend to have a greater percentage of negative outcomes - especially if they're still using a mechanical scalpel to make the initial flap rather than a laser-only procedure. Although for sure the vast majority of people will still have good results wherever they get it, despite the occasional scare story as of right now it's a pretty mature and by most measures pretty amazing technology and I wouldn't be surprised if in the next couple of decades it becomes routinely offered in high street ophthalmologists instead of contacts or glasses.

Thanks for the info again. I think blinking less only happens when I lose myself in VR :D 7 days passed since surgery and I feel totally normal now. My eyes are not even getting dry like they were few days ago. I'm still using all prescribed eye drops of course. I tried DCK last night and didn't experience any problems. Most of the times my eyes were closed anyways. And I also found something cool accidentally. During peak, in which you can see CEVs, I decided to apply lubricant eye drop (Refresh Tears) just in case I won't understand if my eyes get dry or not. Whole living room was dark and my tv was open in front of me.

The light coming from the tv + drops in my eyes somehow manipulated the hallucinative state that DCK gives. I found that opening eyes tiny bit in those moments creates crazy CEVs, scenarios, places etc. Not enough to see outside, but just enough to let light enters your eyes through your eye lashes.

When I tried this compound back in 2013, I was really underwhelmed and I'm surprised it's making a comeback now.

3-HO-PCP is seriously strong, as potent or more potent than 3-MeO-PCP. I prefer it to 3-MeO-PCP, less delusional.

3-HO-PCP is seriously strong, as potent or more potent than 3-MeO-PCP. I prefer it to 3-MeO-PCP, less delusional.

Would you mind explaining "less delusional" in a little more detail? What types of delusions do you get on 3-MeO-PCP that you might not on 3-HO-PCP? Most of my dissociative experience is with 3-MeO-PCP, but I have some 3-HO-PCP I'd also like to try at some point. Seeing this thread pop up and renewing my lurker status on BL during the pandemic has me excited to make the best of this time and explore my somewhat ignored collection.

I mean, 3-MeO-PCP gives delusions of sobriety. It twists your thoughts up to where you think you're relatively normal, but you're behaving weirdly to everyone else. This progresses into grandiosity and eventually psychosis if you push too hard. Whereas 3-HO-PCP I found more like 3-MeO-PCE in that you remain much more grounded within yourself.

I mean, 3-MeO-PCP gives delusions of sobriety. It twists your thoughts up to where you think you're relatively normal, but you're behaving weirdly to everyone else. This progresses into grandiosity and eventually psychosis if you push too hard. Whereas 3-HO-PCP I found more like 3-MeO-PCE in that you remain much more grounded within yourself.

Ah, I see what you mean now. Sounds like it would be better for social or public events when that becomes a thing again in that case since awareness of intoxication level is more important. Still excited to give this one a try sometime soon.

I enjoyed 3-HO; 25-40 mg was just about right for me, but I have a massive tolerance for dissociatives. I do not recommend anyone to start with such a high dose, as this is a potent material. One thing I did notice is its lack of analgesic effect compared to other arylcyclohexylamines. PCP, 3-MeO-PCP, and even O-PCE have a much more pronounced analgesia than 3-HO-PCP. Pain perception is still very much intact with this stuff. It does have a very nice "warmth" to it, however. Overall a good drug, but not as fun as PCP itself. Much less manic than 3-MeO-PCP, which is nice. I have done actual PCP itself many times, and I would have to say that 3-MeO-PCP is as close as you can get, experience-wise, among the currently available RC dissociatives - much closer than 3-HO-PCP. Might order some more 3-HO at some point, as I did enjoy it quite a lot. I am curious as to exactly why the analgesic efficacy is so much less than similar compounds. Perhaps some research may shed light on this. Especially with this being a mu-opioid agonist, I'd be led to think it should have more analgesia, not less, but it's just not so...

I've regained a liking to this one. Overdoing it results in blacking out and waking up covered in blood and wine, but it doesn't seem to hurt other people. It gives a reasonable dissociation basis, and things like lysergics can be added for stimulation and depth. Hydration needs to be minded extra carefully, since it's dopey and you can just forget. On the after-effects, the 'opi' sadness and 'disso' afterglow seem to cancel each other out.

I like to start with 20mg, then redose with 10mg if needed. Reasonably compatible with exercise after one water flush. Appetite and sleep needs to be regained with CBD, alcohol, or fly agaric at the end of the day.

I keep messing up my wine rituals with this one though. This is the third wine glass I've broken. Knocked over the wine bottle for the third bloody time as well.

The bottle is intact this time at least, it's not literally bloody this time. But again, yet another puddle of liquid alarmingly encroaching upon defying proper distancing from electric outlets.

I keep being tempted to push the limits, and every bloody times there's extremely interesting though awkward non-disaster.