• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

Man, really, good luck with that. 2C-T-7 can reportedly get VERY difficult physically. I think it'll be an interesting night either way.

Didn't you feel anything on 35mg, slightly of baseline, a ++? Are you naturally tolerant to phenethylamines? I have some myself, but I haven't tried it yet.

Enjoy, 50mg is my usual dosage. Curious to try plugging to reduce that. My favourite 2C <3

With the 35 I felt like I was in a never ending come up, it felt like I was at the tip of a diving board about to be sent off to who knows where but nothing ever came of it. There was slight visual distortion but it was almost the opposite of what I would expect on a psychedelic everything was very still. For example I was on a porch on a farm and the wind was blowing, I could feel it but everything stayed static like there was no wind blowing. There was quite a heavy body load, my hands felt like they were covered in cob webs. I didn't throw up, I had dosed with another person and they threw up quite a bit, but overall was feeling the same effects as I did.

There was definitely something going on but nothing major because we did end up rolling around on the floor for a few hours listening to music lol

Weird tangent the persons farm we were tripping at was a friend of a friends and he was supposed to trip sit for us. He drove off for a while and came back spun off his tree stinking of meth, I didn't know he smoked meth. I try to stay away from that scene. Anyways he comes in saying we have to go says he will give me a ride home, so I hop in his car with him and his girlfriend. He ends up not taking me home and ends up taking me along in the back seat for his skip the dishes shift or whatever it was. So there I am at a definite +1, I guess with all the mental and bodily effects you could say a +2 but without any visuals. Being driven around delivering food with two tweakers doing whippets while they drive. At one point I asked for a whippet and his girlfriend turned around and snarled at me like an evil witch and refused to let me partake. I was fucking terrified about crashing but kind of just went along with it, it's quite a funny story I guess.

edit: This was with no tolerance

2C-T-7 is massively variable in individual response... some people trip hard on 20mg, an old friend of mine was not particularly a hardhead and liked to take 70mg. For me, 35mg was like you describe, and 42mg one time was very strong but not the trip I have read about. I prefer 2C-T-2, myself.

t: 1:15: Already seems a lot more promising then last time +1

There is a somewhat uncomfortable feeling throughout my body and I'm feeling cold.

I always get the cold feeling after taking any 2c

I could definitely throw up if I wanted to, waiting until I really have to so more of it absorbs before I purge.

Slight breathing getting sucked into things more -- looking at a glass of water and watching the surface move to my vibrations on my desk from typing its quite mesmerizing
Feeling it come on more and more as I'm watching the water there are little circles on the outside of the glass and they're starting to move around.

Thought I'd be feeling worse my girlfriend dosed ~22mg of 2c-b

t: 1:25: if i just stare at the glass of water and don't blink i can see the glass becoming malleable distorting like a liquid

mild CEV's but nothing really taking shape just waving

Starting to see the desk move similar to the glass not the whole thing just parts like waves - objects themselves aren't becoming like that themselves but parts of them are it wants to draw my attention and give it a 3 dimensional spin
time is moving slowly but I'm not sure if its the substance or just me -- lol funny thought there gave me a massive smile

Looking forward to throwing up but still waiting until i really have to -- had a sasauge and some pepperoni 6 or so hours ago and 2 bananas around lunch time

t: 1:50: think i might be in for a doozy -- much different then 2c-t-2 everything has a liquid like vibe too it the way I was transfixed on the water before -- the slight ripples I guess not quite waves but shrinking and growing to a definite flow

t 2: things are starting to have a static sort of vibe that's jiving with the liquid -- if I wasn't at home the body load would suck but just sitting around it isn't bad -- ofc as I'm thinking this i start to feel it a bit more in my fingers and limbs because my mind went in that direction

When I move the nausea is definitely there but just sitting still it isn't too bad anymore -- still definitely feel like i have to purge but not as badly as before -- At a medium ++

feeling bad ignoring my girlfriend but she says don't worry -- she thinks the cat is doing something funny playing or something and I look over and the cats nibbling her oatmeal cookie without her realizing lol

I have it my head that if i start throwing up it will be bad -- usually I don't mind to puke feel it a necessary cleanse.

words are starting to move on the screen -- but not in a confusing way -- everything just flows in and out like water-- I'm not sure if I'm being drawn to the water idea from my preconceived understanding of what would be happening.

Went out to the garage to get some frozen blueberries from the freezer I'm definitely pretty fucked not motor skills but typical in the dark is there someone there kind of sinister silliness

paranoia is silly I wonder why I have the preconceived instinct that someone might be there seems odd to me

Apparent tracers forming on my hands -- it isn't interactive yet -- maybe it will be, with 2c-p i love the little balls of energy that follow the tracers and disperse wondering if something similar will end up occuring.

t: 2:30: high +2 I want to smoke a joint but I'm being cautious with how much stronger it is then my first trial -- its funny I dont smoke weed when I'm sober because of this same anxiety ?? my thoughts definitely don't flow smoothly like 2c-t-2.

t: 2:45: Go to roll a joint, for fuck sakes cant find papers caused a massive curfuffle, flailing shit around the drawer, for fuck so much shit was in that drawer perfectly packed it didn't want to close

My mouth is very dry maybe slight jaw clenching ? going to smoke a bowl instead

t+3:30 forgetting everything I'm doing but in a very relaxed slow oh well this is better sort of feeling definite +++ the liquid like visuals are having sort of a glossy hue accross them, I'm looking at old movies on the far wall the glossy hue is making it so i cant distinguish what they are but that glossy feeling is being applied to the liquid

got a jolly rancher to help with the jaw clenching

I feel great there is this overwhelming feeling of free -- like melting in the sun on lsd +++

t: 5:00: forced myself to piss had no desire to leave bed what so ever feels like a waste coming back to type. There are energetic feelings running up and down my back going with the liquidy feeling -- the visuals are nice but the feeling is the best part my body has done a full turn around from feeling heavy, nauseous -- Just basically shit to a reminiscent warm feeling in my upper body and shoulders that makes me feel comfortable and safe.

I can imagine it would be a terrible time to have a bad trip or have some sort of events go wrong because the feeling Isn't from the visuals everything is gentle, it's just I'm really fucking high, if some sort of serious event happened and I was alone I would most likely be panicking from how high I feel.

t 5:30: feels like I'm on ~400ug lsd visual wise but they don't melt they flow it just feels crisp and clean -- sex was great solid +++

Usually I find it hard to just lie down and keep my eyes closed for a while because the overstimulation makes me want to blink. Right now it feels warm I could keep my eyes closed for long periods of time and just drift

I keep getting distracted and forgetting what I'm doing to a ridiculous degree. Girl friend had made a taco salad earlier, I always force myself to eat when I'm on things tastes good just my jaw is clenching makes it hard to chew

t 7:00: Have quite a bit of stomach pain I'm assuming this is coming from me being stubborn and not purging but it ends up just me being so high I'm forgetting to piss, feel a lot better after going to the bathroom strong +++

Slept at around t+10:00, If I hadn't been so tired from working I probably wouldn't have slept. I had around a 3 hour sleep, woke up feeling a little bit tired but can go about my day as usual. There were some mild CEV's still present when I woke up but have completely dissipated an hour or so later. There are minor OEV's the door on the other side of the room I'm in is still slightly flowing back and forth.

Overall I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, the visuals were nice but I did not expect how amazing my body would feel. Once I got through the first ~3 hours all negative body load went away and my entire body felt like it was filled with pulsating relaxing energy. There wasn't much geometry in the visuals, everything just flowed and stayed crisp and seemed to have a futuristic vibe to it. The visuals were almost exactly like what you would expect from LSD in terms of complexity but they didn't melt they flowed. It was a very clean high.

The CEV's felt warm to look at and relaxed my eyes laid down for quite a few hours drifting around. The way the body high matched the visuals was something quite special and was my favorite part of the experience.

The way it just flowed up and down blanketing me in warmth making me feel free was sublime. It was almost an identical feeling of standing out in nature arms out, sun shining, wind blowing melting my worries away to a beautiful view on LSD feeling. The only difference being the flowing instead of melting.

The head space was very much like LSD as well except instead of being fast paced confusion it was a slow confusion, a much more stoned confusion. I looked in the mirror at one point and my eyes were saucers but not in a pinged sort of way in a very relaxed stoned sort of way.

I'm definitely going to do this again at the same dose. I think it would fair pretty well in a small gathering / festival type setting.

Warmth would be my number #1 description of 2C-T-7. Like taking a serotogenic bath. That warm body high is unreal for sex, had some very intense experiences to say the least!

To me it always felt like someone had turned 2C-B up a couple notches. Stronger visuals, much stronger body high/euphoria. I never found a strong "headspace", just a general mashed state of being.

Glad you had a good experience. Im curious to try plugging to reduce dose, body load and come up. Figured 20mg ra would be good if I use 50mg po.

I've had T-7 a few times and really like it. Started to get visual around 25 mg for me and just slight nausea (only ETH-LAD has given me heavy nausea). I know there are big individual differences in dose-respons in different individuals and that some may trip hard on 10-15 mg and others may need 45-50 mg for a similar response. Some say that the responses to T-7 are very unpredictable and can vary from trip to trip even in the same individual. Have anyone who have had a lot of experience with T-7 noticed very big differences in response to taking the same dose? Wondering how common that is as I don't want to risk being overwhelmed in the wrong setting.

My one experience with this was...strange. I opted for plugging, because I knew the dose was wildly inconsistent. I titrated up slowly and carefully, because rectal isn't that different from intranasal dosing on paper and that's quite risky with this drug. Unlike 2C-T-2, this still took forever to comeup, develop, and evolve towards a peak; rectal dosing just didn't work well for titrating it. Also, I found my doses getting unsettlingly high, so I stopped lest I put myself at risk. In retrospect, I imagine what I did was fine, dividing those doses probably kept peak plasma levels down to reasonable levels and minimized side effects, but it was a hassle and led to a reeeeeally extended comeup period.

For a good chunk of that, I felt really monged out/muntered like I had taken MDMA, and eventually I got to some cognitive depth that was somewhere between the emotionality of mescaline and the psycholysis of 2C-E. All in all, I was not favorably impressed by it. That said, I was biased going into it. If something (a) has inconsistent dosing, and (b) has killed people that have overdosed [intranasally], then it's really going to have to knock my socks off to make me take it seriously. If I turned out to be a lightweight, I would have felt much better about it, I'm sure. If 10-20mg were a +++ for me, I would feel more comfortable exploring this material, but I seemed to be quite hardheaded to it. Bear in mind, I had a surprise +++ on 30mg of 2C-D, so needless to say I'm a bit uncomfortable when my 2C-T-7 oral dosage equivalent starts creeping up towards the heavy range, especially by a riskier ROA.

I keep thinking about revisiting it, but with so many other interesting and more valuable psychedelics that are far safer, it's probably not going to happen. It didn't have the cognitive or emotional richness of 2C-T-2, for instance, and the warmth felt more forced and empathogen-artificial than the 'scalines more wholesome vibe. Of course, everybody's different. Your mileage will definitely vary with this one, and I never gave it a proper shot

Last edited:
I'm still a bit unsure on how to dose this one. I only have one 35mg capsule of 2C-T-7 and I have never tried it before. I thought about starting with 22mg and redosing the remaining 13mg after a couple of hours, if needed.
What do you think?

My usual go-to doses for other 2C-x are - 2C-B HCl: 25mg / 2C-D HCl: 50mg / 2C-E HCl: 13mg

I'm still a bit unsure on how to dose this one. I only have one 35mg capsule of 2C-T-7 and I have never tried it before. I thought about starting with 22mg and redosing the remaining 13mg after a couple of hours, if needed.
What do you think?

My usual go-to doses for other 2C-x are - 2C-B HCl: 25mg / 2C-D HCl: 50mg / 2C-E HCl: 13mg
I'm in a similar boat.
Since it's so rare I'm biting the bullet either way, and whatever happens happens. It's hard to say, but for some 35mg is even too little for a full on trip, I won't take any risks. Obviously redosing should work quite well, but we all know that intended redose times are rarely as intended ;)

I'm in a similar boat.
Since it's so rare I'm biting the bullet either way, and whatever happens happens. It's hard to say, but for some 35mg is even too little for a full on trip, I won't take any risks. Obviously redosing should work quite well, but we all know that intended redose times are rarely as intended ;)
Yeah, I thought so too… Hm, maybe I'll bump it up to 25mg and do the 10mg 3-4 hours later (if it's necessary). Judging from my other 2C-x doses 35mg T-7 at once seems a bit much, especially in terms of the bodyload.

Yeah, I thought so too… Hm, maybe I'll bump it up to 25mg and do the 10mg 3-4 hours later (if it's necessary). Judging from my other 2C-x doses 35mg T-7 at once seems a bit much, especially in terms of the bodyload.
I was of the same philosophy, but people kept appearing that were taking upward of 50 and 60mg lol. There's things to be said for both approaches probably, I'm yet to try it myself, if I end up doing so before you, I'll let you know ;) my other 2C-x doses are similar

I was of the same philosophy, but people kept appearing that were taking upward of 50 and 60mg lol. There's things to be said for both approaches probably, I'm yet to try it myself, if I end up doing so before you, I'll let you know ;) my other 2C-x doses are similar
Thank you! :)

2C-T-7 seems to have the most variable dosage needed per individual of almost any psychedelic. I know people who will take 15mg and find it plenty, and I have known a guy who needed 70mg to properly trip. Personally I find it finicky, I have taken 35mg and had it be underwhelming, then the next time I took 42mg and it was too physical. I have ever managed to get the classic 2C-T-7 trip people describe. It just doesn't seem to agree with me. I vastly prefer 2C-T-2.

I'm with Xorkoth. I'm an average to lightweight with most psychedelics, and hardheaded to less than a handful. Unfortunately, one of those seems to be 2C-T-7. I've never been able to have a proper experience with it, because I'm just not willing to commit to a high enough oral dose. My usual workaround of titrating up slowly with insufflated or rectal dosing is even less appealing with 2C-T-7, because of the safety issues around it. Fortunately for me, my experience with 2C-T-7 hasn't been charming or special enough for me to feel like I'm missing much. 2C-T-2 agrees with me more.

I'm not experienced enough to really say, but 2C-T-7 seemed closer to MDMA in its more shallow character and empathogenic push, while 2C-T-2 seemed more analogous to mescaline's deeper character and less forced-feeling empathogenesis.

Yeah exactly the same for me. My good experiences with it reminded me more of MDMA than of a proper psychedelic. It was slightly visual, with a euphoric warm character, comfortable, jovial. One time it was decidedly very uncomfortable and began to be rather visual, but the TRs of unbelievable visuals bear no resemblance to any of my 2C-T-7 experiences. On the other hand, 2C-T-2 is consistently more or less the same at particular dosages, and is deeply psychedelic, therapeutic, and strongly visual.

What do you think?

I would jump straight in with 35mg.

Personally I need ~50mg oral for a beautiful roaring +++ but I'm a bigger person my girlfriend requires ~25mg for a strong trip.

Its hands down my favorite substance, the body high, visuals and feeling of being completely connected to nature are matched by none.

Sex on it is beautiful and there is no trouble getting it up or finishing. It's a perfect summer night substance!

I don't have very much left so I'm saving it for a once a year sort of thing. Planning to up the dosage a bit from my normal 50mg and see how much an additional 10mg kicks up the intensity.

Last edited: