• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

Been there man, I was frustrated with the long come up of T-7 so added in some 4-aco-dmt. Holy shit did things get intense. Slept for 12 hours straight after that!
Haha I slept 15 and I'm still exhausted, but I actually feel great.

No regrets, but if I touch it again in my life I'll be surprised.

I recently found my old stash of HOT-7 and you guys are making me want to explore it again. It's been a number of years. I never was lucky enough to get to try 2CT7

Oh an 2CT2. Found my old baggie of that. There's only the bag scrappings left, I'd be lucky if I got one low dose out of it, although I never had much in the first place. Only ever got to try it twice but I still regard it as my favorite psychedelic. A truly beautiful experience. I sure hope that I can revisit 2ct2 one day. That one is a gem

Oh I am just making reference to the old glory days of the old school PD crew... circa 2006. The community was very strong, lots of people, PD Social would move sometimes as much as 10 pages a day. Lots of people were tripping a lot, and discovering the world of RC psychedelics together. There was also a lot of DMT smoking, and a few attempted worldwide group blastoffs (with countdown :alien:). A good friend of mine (met him here, now close friends IRL for many years), would get super excited and hypomanic and would say "DO YOU SMELL THE INDOLE IN THE AIR??"

A few people here might still remember those days. Not many of us left. :cry:

Bluelight in general used to have many times as much traffic, back in the glory days of traditional forums. There were so many intelligent and interesting people participating. Not that there aren't still, there definitely are. But things were definitely different and more vibrant back then. Traditional forums are dying out, we have managed to stay alive and interesting which I am thankful for. Google's search algorithm fucked us big-time, we used to be on the first page of search results for almost any drug-related question. Now no drug forums are, it's all reddit, quora, and paid advertisements for rehabs with canned and often inaccurate information.
I’ve done more lurking than posting on this forum but I was here since the 2007ish days and I can agree, it was a golden age of exploration, comradery, and growth. Though I wasn’t as integral to the community here, names like Xorkoth, Morninggloryseed, and Sepher have been staples in my lexicon for years and inspired me in my own style of exploration which has served me quite well over the years. I went on to start the 5meo forums to try and create a similar repository of knowledge but I have noticed the same that the Google algorithms don’t really favor forums. Regardless, I think it’s a great format and brings back nostalgia to the good old days and inspires me to keep doing the work I am doing that I dreamed of so many years ago. Wishing you all the best, just wanted to jump in on the nostalgia train :)

First, I took 5.7 mg. After 30 minutes, I felt nothing, and I decided that the dose was too small for any effects, so I made the call for a second dose. I weighted 12.7 mg and took it. Both doses in a glass filled with water. The substance didn't dissolve at all, so I drank the water with floating specks of 2C-T-7.
Total dose: 18.4 mg
In summary, it was a pleasant experience with no negative effects.

37 minutes after taking the second dose, I began to feel the first effects. By effects, I mean any sensations that deviate from my usual sober state. It was the typical onset of a phenylethylamine psychedelic. My mood improved, and felt excited.

After 45 minutes, the effects were pronounced enough to rule out any placebo.

I felt a psychedelic aura around my thoughts and reasoning. My ability to think logically was intact, but somewhere in the depths of my mind, I sensed a subtle influence of the psychedelic mindspace. Visually, I noticed the first changes - colors became more intense and everything was pulsating. I didn't experience any body load.

I felt good, slightly dazed with euphoria.

When I looked out the window, everything seemed like there was hot air shimmering between me and the point I was looking at, like a heat haze.

55 minutes after the second dose, I decided to go out to the store to buy some sweets because I suddenly felt the urge for it.

As I was in the elevator, I noticed that time seemed to pass faster. The elevator was going from a high floor to the ground, but when it reached the first floor, it felt like it should already be on the ground floor.

I felt lightness in my legs, as if I weighed 10% less.

During the walk, I felt like I noticed more details and saw things I hadn't seen before. It seemed like I could see the movement of every branch on a tree and even every single leaf. Colors were so vivid that I felt like I could see more colors than my eyes could perceive.

I also noticed significant depth perception distortion. I saw a building in the distance with a tree in front of it. The tree seemed to move away from me while the building appeared getting closer. I can imagine that on higher doses of this substance, moving through space could be challenging.

I went to the store and of course, there were people inside. It might be interesting from the perspective of my research, how I reacted to other people. Usually, with psychedelics, I tend to feel stressed, and my social anxiety reaches its peak. With empathogens, however, I always feel confident, and people don't cause me any anxiety. With 2C-T-7 I felt more of that slight anxiety and reluctance to be among people, although it wasn't extreme like it is with 4-subbed tryptamines. I didn't feel too anxious walking around strangers. I mostly didn't care. Confidence, familiar from empathogens like MDMA, broke through, but it was subdued by the intensification of the psychedelic social anxiety. In summary: I felt more anxious than I would if I was sober. But it wasn't as intense as it is on, for example, 2cb or any other regular psychedelic.

I noticed slight signs of body load. Occasionally, I feel heaviness in my stomach. Sometimes cold, sometimes hot. Minimal nausea, really. The whole bodyload is such that you can ignore it - but its just me and I've heard many people complain about heavy body load on this substance.

After 85 minutes from the last dose, I began to wonder how I would compare this substance to 2C-B or mescaline.
The conclusions are that it definitely differs from 2C-B in terms of greater empathy and stimaulation. Visuals - I don't know, maybe 2C-T-7 performs better here? But I'm not sure about that. Maybe it's the same.
Mescaline - as above, but I would also say that mescaline has a much greater mindfuck and influence on thinking than 2C-T-7, on which I can think relatively soberly.

I also come to the conclusion that it's not worth taking this substance alone at home. It's too lively, and one feels urge to do something. I took it alone at home, though. Just because I prefer to take new drugs like this - with small doses, safely and at home. My next time with this substance will be most definitely not at home.

By psychedelic standards, 2C-T-7 is the most stimulating and empathogenic psychedelic I've taken (excluding things like AMT, which for me is no longer a psychedelic but has crossed the barrier of being an empathogen)

After 2 hours from the last dose, I checked how the CEVs are. Their immediately reminded me of a Lava lamp. They were slowly drifting abstract shapes. They didn't move to the rhythm of music, they were independent of it. I've encountered such CEVs with other phenylethylamines.

Every now and then, intense waves of euphoria, stimulation, and empathy appeared. And during these waves, I could risk saying that it's 50% empathogen and 50% psychedelic. But only for the duration of these waves. Because if I were to average it out, I would say it's 80% psychedelic, 20% empathogen. Still, a psychedelic overall.

The peak of the experience occurred around 2h45m after the last dose. Then, the effects began to fade, but they're still present. In my case I would say the duration of this drug is 6h, and then an afterglow, for an unknown time. Most likely until the next day.

Thanks for the report! That's certainly consistent with my feelings about 2C-T-7 for what it's worth. I'm glad you had a positive experience.

Reactions: aag
First, I took 5.7 mg. After 30 minutes, I felt nothing, and I decided that the dose was too small for any effects, so I made the call for a second dose. I weighted 12.7 mg and took it. Both doses in a glass filled with water. The substance didn't dissolve at all, so I drank the water with floating specks of 2C-T-7.
Total dose: 18.4 mg
In summary, it was a pleasant experience with no negative effects.

37 minutes after taking the second dose, I began to feel the first effects. By effects, I mean any sensations that deviate from my usual sober state. It was the typical onset of a phenylethylamine psychedelic. My mood improved, and felt excited.

After 45 minutes, the effects were pronounced enough to rule out any placebo.

I felt a psychedelic aura around my thoughts and reasoning. My ability to think logically was intact, but somewhere in the depths of my mind, I sensed a subtle influence of the psychedelic mindspace. Visually, I noticed the first changes - colors became more intense and everything was pulsating. I didn't experience any body load.

I felt good, slightly dazed with euphoria.

When I looked out the window, everything seemed like there was hot air shimmering between me and the point I was looking at, like a heat haze.

55 minutes after the second dose, I decided to go out to the store to buy some sweets because I suddenly felt the urge for it.

As I was in the elevator, I noticed that time seemed to pass faster. The elevator was going from a high floor to the ground, but when it reached the first floor, it felt like it should already be on the ground floor.

I felt lightness in my legs, as if I weighed 10% less.

During the walk, I felt like I noticed more details and saw things I hadn't seen before. It seemed like I could see the movement of every branch on a tree and even every single leaf. Colors were so vivid that I felt like I could see more colors than my eyes could perceive.

I also noticed significant depth perception distortion. I saw a building in the distance with a tree in front of it. The tree seemed to move away from me while the building appeared getting closer. I can imagine that on higher doses of this substance, moving through space could be challenging.

I went to the store and of course, there were people inside. It might be interesting from the perspective of my research, how I reacted to other people. Usually, with psychedelics, I tend to feel stressed, and my social anxiety reaches its peak. With empathogens, however, I always feel confident, and people don't cause me any anxiety. With 2C-T-7 I felt more of that slight anxiety and reluctance to be among people, although it wasn't extreme like it is with 4-subbed tryptamines. I didn't feel too anxious walking around strangers. I mostly didn't care. Confidence, familiar from empathogens like MDMA, broke through, but it was subdued by the intensification of the psychedelic social anxiety. In summary: I felt more anxious than I would if I was sober. But it wasn't as intense as it is on, for example, 2cb or any other regular psychedelic.

I noticed slight signs of body load. Occasionally, I feel heaviness in my stomach. Sometimes cold, sometimes hot. Minimal nausea, really. The whole bodyload is such that you can ignore it - but its just me and I've heard many people complain about heavy body load on this substance.

After 85 minutes from the last dose, I began to wonder how I would compare this substance to 2C-B or mescaline.
The conclusions are that it definitely differs from 2C-B in terms of greater empathy and stimaulation. Visuals - I don't know, maybe 2C-T-7 performs better here? But I'm not sure about that. Maybe it's the same.
Mescaline - as above, but I would also say that mescaline has a much greater mindfuck and influence on thinking than 2C-T-7, on which I can think relatively soberly.

I also come to the conclusion that it's not worth taking this substance alone at home. It's too lively, and one feels urge to do something. I took it alone at home, though. Just because I prefer to take new drugs like this - with small doses, safely and at home. My next time with this substance will be most definitely not at home.

By psychedelic standards, 2C-T-7 is the most stimulating and empathogenic psychedelic I've taken (excluding things like AMT, which for me is no longer a psychedelic but has crossed the barrier of being an empathogen)

After 2 hours from the last dose, I checked how the CEVs are. Their immediately reminded me of a Lava lamp. They were slowly drifting abstract shapes. They didn't move to the rhythm of music, they were independent of it. I've encountered such CEVs with other phenylethylamines.

Every now and then, intense waves of euphoria, stimulation, and empathy appeared. And during these waves, I could risk saying that it's 50% empathogen and 50% psychedelic. But only for the duration of these waves. Because if I were to average it out, I would say it's 80% psychedelic, 20% empathogen. Still, a psychedelic overall.

The peak of the experience occurred around 2h45m after the last dose. Then, the effects began to fade, but they're still present. In my case I would say the duration of this drug is 6h, and then an afterglow, for an unknown time. Most likely until the next day.
You'll enjoy 25-35 mg much more, I think. You can increase effects by insufflating 1 mg, wait 20 min, repeat 'till the level you want. Dangerous drug to insufflate in large doses though.

Reactions: aag
@aag

that's a really thorough and well thought out report. thanks for that. picture perfect.

i'd REALLY love to try the 2c-t-x ones, especially 7.

(out of the phenethylamines, i've only had mescaline etc. in the form of echinopsis tea... oh, and unknown DOx and maybe an nbome of also unknown i.d.)

the +4 report in pihkal for 2c-t-4 also makes me crave that one, ok i'm rambling now... sick and gabaergicated.

anyway, nice report.