• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

Snorted 2C-T-7 seems to be quite dangerous, it's much, much more potent (as is true with all 2C-Xs) and 2C-T-7 is an MAOI, and seems to cause rhabdomyolysis in overdose. Most of the deaths reported from it are either from snorting it, or combining it with MDMA, or both.

2C-T-7 is weird for me, I have never been able to dose it right to get the kind of experience people talk about. I have dosed it from 25mg to 50mg. At 50mg, it was still feeling weak and barely visual. Then the next time I took 42mg and it was really strong, but kind of just like I was mangled, I had visuals but not like people describe, and I felt very unpleasant, super heavy bodyload, The last time I took it, I took 35mg and found it very mild, pleasant though, but mild. It just doesn't seem to agree with me. 2C-T-2, on the other hand, is consistent in effects every time and just wonderful.

I've taken 60mg dosed of 2C-T-7 a few times and snorted up to 30mgs before and lower amounts alot of times. It never felt dangerous to me when I was doing this but it was reckless, was young then and felt pretty invincible at that age. Remember when the bag came and Laika came over and I put a tray of it in front of him with a line to sniff like 5mins after he got there.

He threw up in my parents bathroom and was like Jesus... you know Charlie it's like I walk in the door and you just immediately shove drugs in my face and then I'm puking watching rainbows explode out of surfaces. We mixed it with 2C-E also that day intranasal it was actually one of the best days of my life. I redosed like four times alternating between the two.

This was in the good old days when all of the 2C-x we're everywhere on the forums. Best period of my life in many ways but yeah T-7 is great stuff that year I ate and sniffed my way thru a bunch and had a blast. I'd be ecstatic to get to take it again at an older age and with a different perspective, deff would only eat it I would never sniff a 2C-x again, not only does it hurt like a mofo plugging would offer a similar fast onset without pain.

Yeah plugging is far superior. Snorting 2C-Xs hurts so unbearably bad that I can't even enjoy the trip because of how traumatic the come-up is. It is by far the worst snorting pain of any drug. People say meth and MDMA are terrible, but they're like nothing compared to 2C-X nasal pain. Like getting kicked in the face while someone takes a power drill to the nasal cavity. Or so I imagine, I'm sure that would be at least marginally worse.

Great memories Charlie. :) Those years were among the best of my life, too. Certainly the sense of psychedelic potential and sheer joy of exploration were the greatest of my life. PD was full of crazy motherfuckers in those days. Remember "can you smell the indole in the air??" From samadhi_smiles with each letter a different color of the rainbow.

RIP Laika <3

Remember "can you smell the indole in the air??" From samadhi_smiles with each letter a different color of the rainbow
I haven’t been around back then but I’m intrigued what you mean by that? :D

When I joined BL I was surprised by how slow-paced and quiet everything was. No instant comments or other notifications on posts and much less activity compared to sth. like Reddit but that shouldn’t have come as a surprise to me as BL is a forum in a much more classical sense. I actually much prefer it over Reddit now as everything is a lot more personal and intimate here. I’m still curious how it changed over the years because so many big & dandies are predominantly filled with old comments from users that don’t seem to be active anymore. Probably because so many chemicals (like 2C-T-7) have become unavailable over the years.

Oh I am just making reference to the old glory days of the old school PD crew... circa 2006. The community was very strong, lots of people, PD Social would move sometimes as much as 10 pages a day. Lots of people were tripping a lot, and discovering the world of RC psychedelics together. There was also a lot of DMT smoking, and a few attempted worldwide group blastoffs (with countdown :alien:). A good friend of mine (met him here, now close friends IRL for many years), would get super excited and hypomanic and would say "DO YOU SMELL THE INDOLE IN THE AIR??"

A few people here might still remember those days. Not many of us left. :cry:

Bluelight in general used to have many times as much traffic, back in the glory days of traditional forums. There were so many intelligent and interesting people participating. Not that there aren't still, there definitely are. But things were definitely different and more vibrant back then. Traditional forums are dying out, we have managed to stay alive and interesting which I am thankful for. Google's search algorithm fucked us big-time, we used to be on the first page of search results for almost any drug-related question. Now no drug forums are, it's all reddit, quora, and paid advertisements for rehabs with canned and often inaccurate information.

Oh I am just making reference to the old glory days of the old school PD crew... circa 2006. The community was very strong, lots of people, PD Social would move sometimes as much as 10 pages a day. Lots of people were tripping a lot, and discovering the world of RC psychedelics together. There was also a lot of DMT smoking, and a few attempted worldwide group blastoffs (with countdown :alien:). A good friend of mine (met him here, now close friends IRL for many years), would get super excited and hypomanic and would say "DO YOU SMELL THE INDOLE IN THE AIR??"

Bluelight in general used to have many times as much traffic, back in the glory days of traditional forums. There were so many intelligent and interesting people participating. Not that there aren't still, there definitely are. But things were definitely different and more vibrant back then. Traditional forums are dying out, we have managed to stay alive and interesting which I am thankful for. Google's search algorithm fucked us big-time, we used to be on the first page of search results for almost any drug-related question. Now no drug forums are, it's all reddit, quora, and paid advertisements for rehabs with canned and often inaccurate information.
The death of well discussed information is maddening.

Presumably, plugging 2C-T-7 would have a similar risk profile as insufflation. Maybe a bit safer.

If the danger of snorting it is due to peak plasma levels, then the speed at which the entirety of the dose is delivered to the brain makes all the difference. IV and smoking would be the riskiest. I can't say for sure, but the speed of rectal absorption might be affected by how dilute of a solution the drug is in. 10mg diluted in 10mL might take a little longer to absorb than 10mg in 1mL.

The one time I used 2C-T-7, I plugged it, titrating the dose slowly up. Some people seem to get rocked by 10mg while others need 50mg+. I didn't have a lot, so this was my compromise.

This approach didn't work very well for me. With 2C-T-2, it kicks in almost immediately. It's easy to adjust my dose. 2C-T-7 was a creeper even when used rectally, slowly building and developing over time. In then end, it was a lot of trouble. My only takeaway was that I seemed to be a bit of a hardhead, so would probably need a hefty oral dose. And I wasn't wild about the experience. I liked 2C-T-2 much more fwiw.

The problem I find with places like twitter/fb and reddit, is there is so much noise and the focus on privacy in reddit and the overall mass of people there, reduces it often to a lowest common denominator discussion.

Here I find there is far more interesting content and the people on this forum are focused on the topic and lifestyle. It feels like a dedicated space, not mishmash of discussions.

Anyway... long live blue light... and 2ct7, one of my favourites.

How the hell are you doing 50mg of 2ct7, that's just an overdose. Given your preference for DOC, I would suggest that the subtle graces of the 2c's are likely missed by you. :) Or maybe it's just not your thing, and that you prefer the full force of psychedelia that isn't bound to ebbs and flows. You like the torrent...

Damn I miss 2ct7

Also, don't be an idiot, don't snort 2CT7, EVER...

If you want an intense experience, go for DOM, LSD or 2C-E.

2CT7 is just not an INTENSE experience, it, like 2c-b and 2ct2 are generally subtle. When you push the dose up, the physical effects become pronounced and unpleasant. 2cb has a much better safety profile than 2ct2 and 2ct7, but why people try for an INTENSE experience with 2ct7 is beyond me, for gods sake...

I love the 2C-Xs, and the DOXs. In fact I don't find the 2Cs very subtle in general, they can produce powerful and extremely visual experiences. I think people try for intense 2C-T-7 experiences because there are a lot of trip reports of amazing, incredible sounding experiences, in full doses of 2C-T-7. Everyone is affected differently, by all psychedelics, but 2C-T-7 has even greater variability, in PIHKAL even. Morninggloryseed said he used to take 70mg for a full experience and felt that was a good dose. Some people seem to react strongly to as little as 15-20mg. There are many reports of otherworldly visuals that beat all other drugs for visuals. That sort of thing sounds pretty appealing. Almost everything I've ever read about 2C-T-7 suggests it is anything but subtle.

But yeah I agree, don't ever snort 2C-T-7, or combine it with MDMA or similar drugs. The deaths are from those two things.

I also have to disagree on 2C-Xes being 'subtle'! Little has thrown me through the metaphorical plate glass window like 2C-Xs, 2C-I gave me some incredible fantasy... In one case I was tangled up with a ex girlfriend and we both were entirely lost in the visuals occasionally

2C-E is the most overtly psychedelic and wildly mentally intense psychedelic I've ever done. Even 2C-B is pretty intense unless you take a low dose, for me. 2C-I is almost dissociative in nature, very unique and also intense. I find them all extremely visual compared to most other substances.

Basically, yeah, first thing after I get up and get moving. It's the perfect festival drug, take it by noon, trip all day with a great social, euphoric, outgoing energy, rage all night, the the next day, chill and relax, possibly not sleep until the second night, depending on how things go and how resistant to sleep you are as a person.
BEEN AROUND SINCE 07 :( GOOGLEW FUCKED UP BL THAT AND REDDIT

Dude even searching with 'bluelight' in the search often won't get this website!! Google has fucked over basically all forums it seems.

Really sad. I know exactly what you mean. I was a member from 2007 and forums were a different beast. 2000s internet was best internet.

Wow Xorkoth got me looking at people's "Joined" date in the left bar there on this page. Very cool to see folks from 2000, 2006, 2007, 2009 present on this page. Respect!

Long live old school internet.

Yeah, the early Internet was amazing. I suspect anyone who lived through it will always pine for it. It was like the wild west, the content was so much more unregulated and social media hadn't taken hold yet... peoples' attention spans hadn't reduced to that of a goldfish yet.

Back then Bluelight was so epic as was the RC scene in those days, so many incredible Vendors in the Clearnet. For us in the US we had tons of good options and with priority mail it would be there in 2-3 days. All of the 2C-x we're widely available and Methylone/Mephedrone I tripped and rolled so much it was just bonkers.

There was Vending forums like numerous ones were it was just an open air market for RCs and since there was so many vendors the price competition made it all so cheap like I got grams of 2C-E for 60 dollars at one point, by the gram. But things are pretty good still there is lots of Lysergamides and many Tryptamines.

But I really love the 2C-x series and I don't think so many will ever be available at one time like that again. Like 2C-I for instance is a gem and I haven't seen that available for awhile, I'd be ecstatic to take that one again it was really recreational and true psychedelic candy.

I'm really grateful I got to live thru that period and I will always miss the open air forums, vendors had their own threads and people giving feedback forced quality and proper pricing. They used to do free samples when they opened shop and we would give reviews, I did so many it was really fun.

Omg I totally overdid this last night. ate 32mg and waited for an hour, nothing happened. took 18 more mg and waited another hour, nothing happened. maybe just the slightest awareness. Then i was real dumb and took 20mg of 2ct2 thinking it would kick the 7 in. well it did in a pretty terrible way. very physical and at one point i was astral projecting i guess? i was at a protest in Iran and these bird women were berating me for trying to help. Came back from that to a lot of laughing and crying and occasionally puking. i will definitley be writing a TR for this one. While overall the experience was good, I don't think I will ever touch t7 again in my life.

Omg I totally overdid this last night. ate 32mg and waited for an hour, nothing happened. took 18 more mg and waited another hour, nothing happened. maybe just the slightest awareness. Then i was real dumb and took 20mg of 2ct2 thinking it would kick the 7 in. well it did in a pretty terrible way. very physical and at one point i was astral projecting i guess? i was at a protest in Iran and these bird women were berating me for trying to help. Came back from that to a lot of laughing and crying and occasionally puking. i will definitley be writing a TR for this one. While overall the experience was good, I don't think I will ever touch t7 again in my life.

Been there man, I was frustrated with the long come up of T-7 so added in some 4-aco-dmt. Holy shit did things get intense. Slept for 12 hours straight after that!

Here is my TR. fucking crazy and kind of embarrased..