• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy βK-2C-B Thread - Part 1

Its a very strange substance indeed as mentioned before. With the second try 220 mg incapsulated I feeled very entactogenic properties in the first 4 hours and now I have just very impressing antidepressant and stimulating properties with no visuals at all. I eated corn after 50 minutes maybe that is the reaso. Substance have a good value as antidepressant.

That is strange. I find that the visuals increase after the first four hours becoming much more colourful in the later stages of the experience.

Yesterday I had an 18 hour+ trip on approx 100 mg BK-2CB which caused me to question what kind of a stress this is putting on my brain and the safety of this substance. In the first few hours there was a tremendous amount of euphoric skin tingling, especially on the scalp, neck and upper body and I have noticed on several occasions that this seems to cause a lot of my hair to fall out during the trip. Presumably vasoconstriction is causing this hair loss. In the final stages of the trip -by which time I'm attempting to get some sleep I get these strange vibratory feelings in my neck from time to time, quite difficult to describe. Anyone have any info on the safety profile of BK-2CB?

With the second try 220 mg incapsulated I feeled very entactogenic properties in the first 4 hours and now I have just very impressing antidepressant and stimulating properties with no visuals at all.

I had 100mg on Friday and it developed into the most extremely visual trip I have ever had. It was amazing.

extreme euphoria ...extreme time dilation....visuals are weird.....weird symbols / mathematical / egyptian themes......very long lasting.....actually flushed it b/c it lasts too damn long...but glad i tried it....

Almost ten years on, I still occasionally wonder about what happened with this one.

Is it erratic? Yeah, but some psychedelics are.

Are there some cardiac risks? It sounds like it, but it also sounds like they were pretty rare.

Both are totally reasonable reasons to steer clear, but also are not reasons that have stopped people from using psychedelic RCs in the past. I doubt most people even knew about the latter.

It seemed well liked on the whole, but it just faded away.