• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy βK-2C-B Thread - Part 1

I've done bk-2C-B twice. Neither were very scientific experiments, doing other drugs at the time, but here's my brief input:

120mg was low and kinda left me with body load and that signature 2C slime in the back of my throat. If it weren't for 1P-LSD and DXM (and potentiators) that trip would have been boring and uncomfortable. I was kinda just in a bummy half-state. Part of that was mentality I'm sure. I simply wasn't having the best time. But I could feel that the bk-2C-B was the worst part of the mix. It was just slimy, like phenethylamines always are IMO.

Second time was 180mg with some normal LSD and some DXM (and potentiators). This trip was much better. The higher dose really brought out the psychedelic and empathogenic qualities of the bk-2C-B without the body load increasing much. The L did a great job to round things out. I think bk-2C-B was a great base, with long lasting energy and vibrance and vitality, but it would IMO be boring on its own.

And down the road, I don't plan on buying anymore I don't think, though it was nice while it lasted.

Combines well with 3FPM if you lke that effect. Not a great substance IMHO, but fun. Could be used as a daytime psych if it weren't for the looks on my face. Idefinately don't look sober. a-php made it quite unpleasant and very introspective for a while, was not the best idea. Now I know ;)

Last edited:
Just ordered 250mg's along with 10 Diclaz in case sleep is a problem. I'm debating downing the whole thing. I've done BK-2cb in the past with Glowing experiences. First time I did around 180 total in two doses. Another time around the same and tried to use it 2 days in a row and the second day used 200mg's with only minor psychedelia. Anyway is 250 too much in your opinion? Coming from someone that has tripped with visuals at 150+. If your someone that has taken 200 and not gotten visuals then your opinion probably isn't needed.

Its been almost a year since I've tried. I used to order from one company but am using a new company so am not sure. If I were to take 180-200mg's I wouldn't have enough left to dose again so I'd like to take it all and get an intense experience. Typical effects for me are a long comeup that becomes speedy and euphoric. Close to MDMA at times. The trip then turns more into a psychedelic. All times used my mood was good and positive thoughts of changing my life occured. My Set and Setting will be alone in my room and possibly take a walk at night.

Hopefully the intense horniness doesn't distract me during the trip like it did the first time. Trying to cut back on releasing that tension,lol. Ever since I've been off opiates my sex drive came back ten fold. Can't even doze off for a minute without waking up solid. Can be annoying but good to know the body is working again.

The plan for the Trip is to try meditation to see how deep I can get and if I can allow myself to reach higher consciousness levels. LSD is a better tool but I don't have access and usually felt quite uncomfortable on it and really on all other psych's. This is the only one I feel I can handle. If needing to socialize I'm ok on BK 2cb also which is a plus. In case someone calls or I see someone walking or I have to talk to my roomate before he goes to bed. Hopefully this will be my last trip ever and gain something from it. I'm trying to remain sober 100 percent after recently getting off opiates. I started taking low doses of Lope occasionally to help with PAWS but fear it will develop back into addiction and am hoping the Trip will motivate me to stay away for good. I wish I didn't have to order so many benzo's because I consider it somewhat of a relapse. I only need 2-3 mg's to sleep. Or if the trip gets ugly and I have to abandon it will help. I had to use Etizolam to get out of an uncomfortable 2c-e trip once. I tripped pretty hard off 180-200 but felt I could go a little higher. Just don't want to ruin it either with puking and an uncomfortable body.

Have you reagent tested the chemical yet? If no, you should start low, really low. Start with 1mg. On other websites a lot of people are talking about how the distributor supplying most RC vendors sent acetylfentanyl instead of the requested product on multiple occasions. This resulted in deaths and hospitalizations. The distributor admitted this occurred at least once recently. Always begin with an allergy test if the batch of drugs is new.

Last edited:
Has anyone experience with redosing this compound? Like rolling over a few consecutive days?

I did that beniceman, it's possible, maybe not healthy or advisable, but tolerance didn't cause much problem for me until I'd been using it for weeks. Don't keep doing it for weeks, it caught up with me after a few weeks.

Thanks. I'm on day 4 and maybe 700mgs into it, the morphing is almost gone but colours and the rolly feeling still persist. Will redose the remaining 300mgs over the upcoming day. I really like this substance. Gotta get more...

I've got a couple grams of this coming in a few days and I'm pretty excited to test it out. It sounds like something I would enjoy a lot. I'm a regular cannabanoid user and I've seen a few warnings to try to steer clear of using the noids while on this. Any specific reasons why? The only danger I see is overdosing on the noid pretty easily because its hard to feel the effects the same why while tripping, but as long as i remember to not redose much while i'm going it seems like it wouldn't be much of an issue.

If you combine drugs you should use both drugs separately first. Also weigh out your doses while sober rather than while intoxicated.

Okay good to know. I'll take the normal precautions but smoke as I always do. Just got my package in the mail planning on doing some research later today. My plan is starting with 125mg and i'll also pill up another 50mg just in case 4-6hrs in i'm feeling like i need more I can pop that which should be plenty.

I myself need at least double the recommended amount, 110mg just don't do much for me. But above 250mg it's starting to get interesting. Also, redosing works well with bk-2C-b.

I myself need at least double the recommended amount, 110mg just don't do much for me. But above 250mg it's starting to get interesting. Also, redosing works well with bk-2C-b.

220mg was amazing. Will try 250mg next time :D

mysticreven,

As I said earlier, I recommend starting with an allergy test of ~1mg then slowly increasing your dose. I recommend this with any new drug. This protects you in the event you receive different substances than you expected. Show caution.

I started with a 1mg allergy test, waited 6 hours, nothing happened so I pilled up 130 and took it. At the 4 hour mark I had some nice euphoria but nothing more than that, so I took 60 mg more and waited another couple hours. It got much more intense with the 190mg there was definitely some slight visuals if I looked in one direction and let my eyes de-focus a bit, I'd say I was a +, +.5 at best. Never really got any better than that. I had huge waves of euphoria the entire time so that was nice.

After months of use I've come to the conclusion that there just seem to be too many unknown variables at play with βK-2C-B.

Under - dosing / Over - dosing
No rush at all / Rushing my absolute fucking tits off
No visuals / Anything from pretty tracers and colours to completely warped vision of twisted holes
Slight tingles / Freezing cold shiver or sweating like the seven seas
No nausea / Fuck me I feel so fucking sick

I dunno... I do like it. I've had the biggest rushes of my life that went on for 10 hours and felt incredible whilst on it. Although it wasn't expected (or really wanted - at that time) and meant I later had to go to a work-party rushing my tits off in front of my colleagues and managers.

But it's just way too unpredictable for me to be taking and then putting myself into certain social situations and just not knowing what's in store for me.

So my fun with βK-2C-B is unfortunately over... #RussianRoulette

My friend and me tried bk-2c-b recently, he around 160 mg and me around 150 plugged, mixed with 1.2g mescaline plugged (don't repeat it, I am hardhead)
All-in all, great gentle psychedelic, not visual, first stage is very MDMA-like.
Like it, 8/10

Hi ,

Ive recently got some of this novel analogue. I have been thinking alot about its structure and potential to be something more.

Though ive only tested low doses so far about 120 mg max, and had very little to no effects. Ive put this down to the fact ive heavily abused the better known 2cs and nbomes.

my big question is can the ketone be attacked? and why could the amine not be nbomed? could you not reduced the chemical so far the gist of what i have got is potentially you could, reduce to alkyne then to aldhyde which would probably loose your amine, would probably be better to get some 25dm benzaldhyde? as then you would have to work up from that stage to reach 2cb (nitromethane adol + amination), so my secondry thought was could you not nbome it much like you would anything else, resulting in a bk - 25nbome? the functionals on the end the amine is exactly the same, that would surely overcome a few barriers, 1 bk 2cb is illegal in alot of countrys an nbome equivalent wouldnt be due to cathinone law and also bk 2cbs lack of potency may be influenced.

note this is all conjecture please do not attempt any of this yourself.

tried 120mg on a full stomach once. it took 3hrs till first alerts and another 3 till what felt like maximum effects which were previously described as
120mg was low and kinda left me with body load and that signature 2C slime in the back of my throat.
A bit of a body load and sniffles. slight visual patterns can be seen in chaotic patterns, just like most visual psychs, just not very prominent. I was very active at the time, there was no trouble with eating or cycling. thankfully I have more

Next was a 170mg dose a couple months later. Just like before the come up was slow. So slow in fact I kept wondering if it was even active. I did seem somewhat stimulated after 3hr but not much, so I called it quits and had a few brews and passed out. The next day I remembered people on bluelight saying that the trip starts out like rolling but then develops into something trippier. How long does it take to do so? I may have missed out on the trippy part because I could see faint visual distortions (like those that hang around after a heavy trip for a day or two) in the morning.

I don't like this compound very much so far. I would put in the same class as those aweful 2c-t-x's that have the worst body load and comeup

Last edited: