• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin swallowed 5 heroin balloons

I been shooting oxy since 15, H since 19, I'm almost 22 now. Oh well.

and youd have to be a british punk mum saying douchebag to hate on a 17 year old thats more talented and making moves when youre sitting around doing drugs with your "mates" pretending you live in this is england.
shut the fuck up douche

you know what "cunts" like it?
about 70thousand people in my city, my record label, and all the people that come to my shows.
punks dead. go cry to mum that you heard a rap song

All about an opinion? Some people will think your music is bad some people wont, if you are doing so well and are so happy with yourself mabye you shouldnt bag on him... Is it really important to you that 70,000 people and your record label listen to your music? Or is it important that you are creating something new and interesting that will have people actually thinking. Or even more importantly something that you are doing for yourself are relaying your personal ideals and opinions about life in this shithole.

I cant stand rap because it doesnt do anything for me, i listen to music to get some personal feeling and emotion out of it. Thats why i love metal and rock, you can create emotions through tones of music and create intrest in peoples minds through the lyrics. If the music you listen to makes you think twice about the subject they are talking about (weather it be, common life, government, war, drugs, or any other thing that we come in contact every day) isnt that more important that you are making people see the same thing they live with in a different light. While the information we get from our common lives through the news and daily routines can be tainted with misinformation that will benefit others, isnt it important that someone shows us what is really going on? This is what i fail to see in rap music, there is nothing new or interesting going on.

The guitar is an incredible instrument, and out of it we can make so many different sounds and arouse so many feelings. It is important to me that music is culturally stimulating. Mass media has ruined that, and rap is in the spot light. How sad is it that, the most respected people in the U.S. are singing about their personal lives involving drugs and money giving the youth a great role model for the rest of their lives.

Sometimes when evidence and clear definitions are not presented ideas are wrongly formed. Metal culture has evolved over the years to be a fulfilling, motivated, self sustaining, and counter-culture based. Members of this culture are effected by unique political, social, and religious thoughts about our world.

Exactly, while i cant talk highly about the exploited, real ideals and counter-culture thoughts are those that interest interesting people, and those are the ones i want to be at shows, not 70,000 no bodies. Unfortunatly, punk is almost dead, that's why we have great sub-genres, like crust, d-beat, and grindcore. Example A:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX2SueflwAw

Last edited:
hes smart to have tried to get rid of them though i guess if it was tar thats all he could do, powder and he might be in the hospital