• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin swallowed 5 heroin balloons

personaljournalist

Greenlighter
long story short, the other day i had gotten pulled over and swallowed what ever left of my stash i had...i had never done this before and was really worried afterwards..
i tried vommiting for about a half hour and they never came back up so i assumed it was too late for them to come out that way...

i came home and took a bunch of ex lax, and nothing happened..
last night around 2 am i woke up having to go to the bathroom super bad

i went, finished..and looked in and saw 3 balloons floating around inside..
i got em washed em off like crazy..you know..

but i was wondering..what happened to the other 2? ive gone a few times this morning and they werent there..
is this something normal for them to pass at different times if i had swallowed them all at the same time? or did i just miss the other ones and flush em?

what do you guys think? i guess what i'm asking is it possible the other 2 are taking longer to pass and i might get them? or did i most likely lose out on those by failing to find them in the one i found the 3 in?
i'm hoping i didnt flush them on mistake..but thats what i'm beggining to think...
unless its natural that they pass at different times or what?
i'm very new to this mule thing...
laugh if you want

thanks for any advice

Ha ha ha...

I don't know man, just keep looking through your shit the next couple of days and see if the other two turn up?

haha shit..this situation sucks man..as gross as it sounds i hope they turn up..
but i have a feeling they came out with those 3 and i didnt find em and just wound up flushing up...
i dont wana dig around through my shit all the time to find nothing ya know..
its a dirty enough job as it is..
i just hope by some miracle i come across those next 2 sometime soon..

Did you search thoroughly thru your shit where you found the other three? If you did and didnt find them then they are obviously still up there then..could take a week to come out at most.

by the way - are you using gloves for this activity? lol

haha i'm pretty sure i searched thoroughly..but those 3 were so easy to spot just floating around that i assumed the rest would be too..i could have overlooked it and flushed them but im really hoping not..

im hoping theyre still up there and come out soon.

and yeah man of course haha i got a stack of those green little gloves on hand every time a take a dump

well see what happens i guess

Goodluck, did the police even search your car when they pulled you over? I swallowed some pills I had once cause i got pulled over and they didnt even ask to search my car..paranoia...lool

ohhhh yeah they did
i got handcuffed while they searched the car for a while..it was my gf's car so they towed the shit and i had to come with her to the impound
let me go because i was 17 and left me barfoot to walk home..i was a good 30 minutes from my home (with a car)

cops are real assholes man
if i hadnt swallowed all these id be fucked

Well at least swallowing them saved your ass. What was their reason for searching and towing it?

"tinted windows" and because i was "acting nervous"

it got towed because they said they found paraphernalia but since it was my girlfriends car
they didnt do shit to me, and since i was a minor he said he "didnt wanna deal with the paperwork" and just left me to walk

Wow, the bullshit cops make up is rediculous. But I guess you won in the end this time right? :)

i guess, other than the fact i have to dig through my shit and hope i find it..
plus the cops are doing alot of blackmailing and shit on me that im not even suppose to get into

You're a minor and you're already doing heroin?

I started when I was 18 (not a huge dif between 17 and 18 besides legally anyway).

But it is a very dark and stupid road to go down. I regret getting addicted to dope every single day and am still facing the consequences even 7 + months sober.

Don't carry drugs in the car if you can help it, it's not smart (you'd be surprised how many people get caught this way). If people stopped carrying drugs in cars I bet the prisons would be a lot less crowded.

And I don't think it's wise for a kid to do heroin :\

yeah no shit..
its not wise for anyone to do heroin man..i was just askin on some advice, didnt ask to get patronized for my age. i'm sure theres fool around here alot younger than me doing some shit too

Don't carry drugs in the car if you can help it, it's not smart (you'd be surprised how many people get caught this way). If people stopped carrying drugs in cars I bet the prisons would be a lot less crowded.

If you're a drug addict and have a car or access to a car, and you need to drive 45 minutes to the ghetto to cop your dope, it's gonna happen. How else is someone suppose to pick up their drugs? The smartest things to do are 1. follow the speed limit and other driving laws to not draw attention, 2. make sure your car meets all legal requirements, to not get spotted. 3. not drive at all of course but then you will be sick and a junkie who is sick isn't thinking about nothing except driving and getting his dope to feel better. I been there. I was lucky enough to follow these guidelines and was not arrested or pulled over ONCE in my 3 + years of daily IVing heroin addiction. Copping in the ghetto off of street corners, dodging cops and scumbags trying to rob you.

Also, sticking your dope up your ass BEFORE getting pulled over is a good safety precaution as well. No, well most, cops don't want to stick their fingers up your ass.

word man exactly. i just have a feeling the house was being watched..cause theres no way that fool just decided to pull me over right after leaving the neighborhood for tint. when front windows aint even tinted

word man exactly. i just have a feeling the house was being watched..cause theres no way that fool just decided to pull me over right after leaving the neighborhood for tint. when front windows aint even tinted

Probally right, was it a big time dealer you copped from?